• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Tea - Tchernobog

Tea? Really?

"Really, Fluttters? Tea?"

The yellow pegasus winced at Rainbow Dash's tone. "I know you don't usually drink it... But it's very relaxing."

"Relaxing?" Rainbow frowned. "I'm fine, why would I need to relax?"

"Rainbow..." Fluttershy sighed. "Your wings have been twitching since you came in."

"I-I'm just eager to fly! That's all!" The blue pegasus' forced smile faded under her friend's stare. "I... I just miss her, okay? She's been gone a long time..."

Fluttershy nodded, wrapping a wing around Rainbow as she sat next to her friend. "I'm sure she appreciates what you're doing."

Rainbow blushed as she looked at the floor. "I'm just keeping her family company..."

"And helping with the chores. And applebucking. And keeping the entire farm running." Fluttershy smiled gently. "You're doing more than you realize." The smile disappeared as she stared at Rainbow. "But you're driving yourself too hard."

"But-"

"Please, Dash. If not for me, for her?"

"...fine."

Fluttershy beamed, and stood up to trot to the kitchen, leaving Dash to sit on the couch. The blue pegasus glanced around, pausing to stare at Angel, who seemed... smug. Very smug, today. As she debated wiping that smirk off his muzzle, Fluttershy returned, bearing a tray on her back.

Rainbow rolled her eyes as Fluttershy set the tray down, and poured the tea into the teacup. As Rainbow leaned down to grab the cup, the aroma hit her, freezing her in her tracks.

"Is that...?"

"I think you'll like this blend." Fluttershy said, giggling.

Rainbow lifted the cup to her nose, and took a deep breath. It smelled... delicious. She took a sip, and her eyes widened. It was delicious.

It smelled, and tasted... of apples. She set down the cup on the table, wiping a tear that had formed at the corner of her eye. "Th-thanks, Fluttershy." She smiled at her friend. "I just miss her so much."

"Ah missed you too, Sugarcube."

Rainbow whirled around in shock, staring at the stairs to Fluttershy's room. She was there. In the flesh.

Applejack.

A split second later, the pair were on the ground, having been bowled over by a blue pony shaped missile. "You're home!" Dash murmured, nuzzling Applejack's neck.

"Ah told you, Dash. Ah always come back." Applejack whispered, kissing the top of Rainbow's forehead. "Always."

PreviousChapters Next