• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,748 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,748

PreviousChapters Next
Costume - Tchernobog

Rainbow Dash grinned as she spotted what she was looking for - a behatted orange pony, sitting at one of the tables outside Horte's Cuisine. Applejack had arranged the little date the previous day, insisting that dining out would add a little spice to their lives.

This confused Rainbow somewhat, as she was perfectly fine with Apple family meals. More than fine, really, she could probably live off them the rest of her life and not voice a single complaint. But if Applejack wanted something else, she wouldn't complain.

She'd still raise an eyebrow, though. Applejack loved eating her home cooked meals just as much as she loved cooking them.

But food was food! That was the most important part.

She landed next to the orange pony, who grinned as the pair nuzzled each other. Rainbow pulled back as Applejack giggled, eyeing her marefriend. That was a weird reaction...

"Y'gonna sit down or y'gonna stare at me all day?"

Rainbow blinked, realizing she had, indeed, been staring. She quickly smirked at the other pony. "Would you complain if I chose the second?"

Applejack giggled again, but this one was punctuated by a snort.

Rainbow frowned as she sat down. Okay, that's really weird...

Her train of thought was interrupted by the arrive of Horte himself. "May I have your order?"

"Oh, uh. Hay fries and a daisy sandwich, please."

"I reckon a chocolate cake will do!"

This time, both Horte's and Rainbow's eyebrows rose. The former simply shrugged, as business was business. The latter stared even harder at Applejack, who's grin was wide. Too wide.

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout, Dashie?"

Rainbow's expression was somber as she gave it some thought. "We gotta talk."

Applejack's smile dimmed as she caught Rainbow's mood. "Wh-what about?"

"I don't think we should see each other anymore."

"Wha-"

"WHAT?!"

Rainbow grinned as a second voice burst from a nearby bush, but she continued staring at the pony sitting with her.

"Wh-why not, Dashie?" Applejack's ears were folded against her head, her lips quivering.

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "'Cause you're not Applejack."

"Yes I a-"

"Pinkie, Applejack doesn't call me Dashie."

"Oh."

"Consarn it Pinkie." The bush said. Rainbow grinned as another Applejack crawled out of it, mock-glaring at the one sitting at the table. "You blew it!" The orange pony turned to Rainbow, fighting a grin. "When did y'figure it out?"

Rainbow shrugged. "The giggle was weird, the gigglesnort was weirder, her calling me Dashie was weirdest." She couldn't stop smirking. "The cake was a dead giveaway."

Applejack's facehoofed. "Pinkie, I told ya to order somethin' else."

"But I wanted caaaake!" The other Applejack said. "Oh! Can I take off the costume now?"

The real Applejack nodded. "No point in it now."

In a split second, Pinkie unzipped herself from the costume, shedding it like a second skin. "YAY! I'M NOT AN EARTH PONY ANYMORE!"

"Er, sugarcube? You're still an earth pony."

"Oh. right!"

PreviousChapters Next