• Published 13th Sep 2011
  • 7,837 Views, 256 Comments

Cantering Death - Scriber



A mysterious virus breaks out in Equestria. Chaos ensues. Also, zombies.

  • ...
8
 256
 7,837

Author's Plea

Hey, all! Scriber here.

I come to you, dear reader, with a request: I need proofreaders. Try as I might to iron out grammatical inconsistencies and potential plot holes, I find that the old adage "two heads are better than one" is quite appropriate in this scenario. Should you find yourself interested in being among the first to read a new chapter before it's published, send me an email at kcanradio@gmail.com! Even if you're just sending an email about what you've read so far, I would still be delighted to hear from you.

That brings me to the final point: what do you, the reader, want to see in this story? Should any of the mane 6 succumb to the deadly virus, or was Nurse Redheart's death quite enough? I am open to all suggestions, and will give credit to anyone whose idea is interesting enough to make it into the story. Additionally, once this story is completed, I will give credit to any proofreaders who decide to hop on board and lend me a helping hand (or hoof).

Thanks, all, for your interest in this story. To be absolutely honest, it wouldn't have come as far as it has without readers like you. Hope to hear from you soon! Try not to get bitten!

Horrifically yours,
-Scriber