• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 11,279 Views, 9,916 Comments

Eljunbyro - Imploding Colon



Bellesmith must perform experimental tasks in order to keep herself and her beloved safe.

  • ...
49
 9,916
 11,279

PreviousChapters Next
The Plunge

I soared towards the heart of the golden rooftops.

The world was breaking, shattering. Gray bands of ash flew past me, a part of me, an extension and an embodiment all at once. The color was drained from my eyes, replaced instead by a white flash of light.

In the center of the maelstrom, the demon stood. He flashed me a hungry look. Twin pulsating orbs of crimson. The first color, the truest color. Sucking me in.

I tried to veer away from it, but I was anchored to him by screams and sobs. My hoof reached out, only to be impaled by a giant violet claw. I screamed, but giant leathery bats with spider legs were clawing at me. Goggles cracked against the stone floor while sparkling spheres circled the monorail tracks. Her royal mane billowed in the starlight as she gazed at me with pearl blue eyes. The explosion sent muddied water plowing through grunting waves of minotaurs. As soon as the ball flew into the net, the quarry eels snapped at me. I cried, dragging my bloodied limbs across the cavern, etching the last of their names into the wooden log beside the cabin. The death water made contact. The silver strips vibrated. He tossed his trenchcoat off and revealed a forest of steam pistons and sparks. They swarmed the street before the dress shop, watching the burnt husk on the cross of splintery wood, and her eyes weren't green. I wanted to scream; I laughed instead. We shared apple juice after a long day's work, and they hoofed me a parasprite as a sonic explosion split the atmosphere in wide bands of color. The spectrum spoke to me, and my eyes rolled back from the pedestal as everything that was everything turned to lavender light.

"Haaaaaaaugh—!"

And I was pulled up into the zenith.

PreviousChapters Next