• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 20,195 Views, 134 Comments

Trixie's Favourite Pony - Blueshift



Trixie has met the most beautiful pony ever - Trixie

  • ...
22
 134
 20,195

Chapter 1

Trixie offered a coy smile to the beautiful filly who sat across the table from her. She gave a flick of her hair and raised a glass. "Trixie never thought she would meet a pony as wonderful as you" she pouted. Her partner raised a glass at the same time.

Trixie clinked the glass against the mirror, which was propped against the chair on the opposite side of the table. "Oh Trixie!" she swooned. "I should have done this sooner!" She blushed. Her reflection blushed. This was the greatest date she had ever been on.

With a passionate swipe of her hoof, she knocked away the table, throwing herself at her reflection. Her reflection did the same. That was what she liked about herself, she thought: she was always good at doing what she wanted. "Oh Trixie, take me now!"

She started to kiss her reflection. Her kiss was a bit harder and flatter and colder than she had expected, but it was still good. She wrapped her hooves about the mirror and leant in. "Oh Trixie!" she gasped. "I've always loved you, from the moment I saw you!" The mirror looked back lovingly and returned the statement.

"I couldn't imagine anything better than this, my love!" she softly purred to the mirror. Her horn started to softly glow, and then, there was a tapping on her shoulder.

"Oh really?" smiled Trixie as she stood behind Trixie. Trixie recoiled. So did her reflection.

The second Trixie grinned smugly. "Oh Trixie. I'm a magical clone, created by your love for the most perfect unicorn in existence - you!" Trixie leaned in to embrace Trixie, who kissed her deeply back. They leant against the mirror, and Trixie's reflection joined in the three-way hug.

"This is really the best!" Trixie cried. "Me and two favourite ponies: me and me!"

At this point, the door to Trixie's caravan crashed open. "STOP TRIXIE, I AM HERE FROM THE FUTURE TO STOP YOU ACCIDENTLY KILLING YOUR MOTHER!" Standing in the doorway was Trixie, but older, her hair longer and whiter, more years visible on her face.

She stood awkwardly, watching the three-way tryst going on. "Oh, well... I think I took the wrong turning somewhere. I was supposed to be..."

Trixie lifted her head from being buried in Clone Trixie's mane. She waved a hoof to Future Trixie. "Trixie says it can wait, beautiful unicorn. Come!"

Future Trixie trotted over to Trixie and ran her horn down her back sensuously. Clone Trixie started to kiss Reflection Trixie, and Reflection Trixie rubbed against Future Trixie.

The quad-Trixie tryst was underway, when another figure appeared in the door. Outwardly it resembled a blue unicorn with silver hair and a purple hat, but instead of eyes were a visor, a red light glowing.

"DISENGAGE SMUG MODE!" Robot Trixie announced loudly, trotting towards the pile of Trixies. "ENGAGE OPERATION NARCISSISM!"

Soon the room was full of five Trixies, all having their way with each other, in the most beautiful menagerie imaginable. "Oh!" Trixie cried as Robot Trixie and Future Trixie kissed her mane. "Oh, I can't imagine anything better than this!"

"Buckle up fillies!" came a gruff voice from the door. A tall masculine blue unicorn with a silver goatee and purple hat stood there, surveying the scene with a broad grin on his face. "Now Trixies," said Parallel-Universe Trixie. "This is where it starts to get REALLY complicated!"

Comments ( 134 )

Okay...:trixieshiftleft:

Interesting

#3 · Dec 31st, 2011 · · ·

... I'm confused... which one was the original?

I'm sorry, but talk about short and senseless.

Instant favorite: the perfect narcissist romance!

(And never mind people complaining at the length: humor pieces like this benefit immensely from being short, and is one great example that longer isn't always better.)

:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Me gusta!

I read this a long while ago, hilarious to say the least :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

Trixie is the boss, or, bosses??? :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftleft::rainbowkiss:

98977

I second this motion. :rainbowlaugh:

Wait...what?

With the mirror... and all of those other Trixie, wouldn't that mean that every single Trixie clone would have another mirror clone... and that would mean quadruple Trixies!!!

I guess this would be a good time to mention that, in G1, baby ponies were created from magic mirrors. Soon there will be SO MANY TRIXIES!!!

Really funny story, I lost it when Robot Trixie entered the fray! :rainbowlaugh:

This is like Seth's wet dream come true. :rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh:

>Clicked this fic expecting Trixie shipping.
>Got parallel universes and robots.
:yay:

XD Nicely done.

This has to be inspired by the Back to the Future - What If? video.

Yes! I loved this. :trixieshiftleft::trollestia::trixieshiftright:

That was amazing. :rainbowlaugh:

99129

I've never seen that actually, got a link?

(If anything it would be the Stasis Leak episode of Red Dwarf)

Uh... Hats off to you good sir, your just gave me another gentle shove towards insanity!:pinkiecrazy: Don't worry, it was bound to happen anyway! This is... wow... I mean, wow. If all the Trixie's came into contact, wouldn't the universe implode though? Either way, one mustache to you! :moustache: that ending... I mean, what a :twistnerd: Here, have some stars, I don't need them.

You forgot male Trixie, transformer Trixie, and human Trixie. (Oh, and filly Trixie, can't forget about her!):trixieshiftright:

... what just happened?

First I was :applejackconfused:
Then I was :rainbowhuh:
Then I was :rainbowlaugh:

While I was reading I was all like:rainbowhuh:
Then inwas all like :rainbowlaugh:

How did this get featured? :moustache:

As I recall, the myth of Narcissus ended with the titular character starving to death, unwilling to look away from his reflection for any reason.

So... TrixieXTrixieXTrixieXTrixieXTrixe to the death? And was that a Dr. Who quote at the end?

:trixieshiftleft: x6

I always knew that they were meant for eachother.

:trollestia:

I don't know what that was all about, and I'm not sure if it wasted my time or not.

So...um...yeah...

Hmmmm Trixie approves :trixieshiftright:

LOL this was funny ^_^ thats all I really have to say actually. XD :ajsmug::derpytongue2::pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh::raritywink::yay:

My favorite character was Trixie.

MY OWN CLONE!

NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS!

Narc pairings are very... interesting, to say the least. Nopony can love you more than yourself.

LMFAO BEST FIC EVER WRITTEN

This is
THE~
BEST~
POSSIBLE~
THING~!! :raritystarry:

And that's saying something, because I hate Trixie with a passion and am shocked that I like a fic with her as the main character.! :twilightsmile:

Im so Hipster I read this on Deviantart months ago...

All of my stars.
Take them.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!!!

... What the buck did I just read?

This is a paradox.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Oh dear Celestia why can't I stop laughing

seriously it's starting to hurt

At first I was like :rainbowhuh:
But then I was like :rainbowlaugh:
And finally I was like :moustache:

:facehoof: i uh just :facehoof:

Login or register to comment