• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 3,015 Views, 61 Comments

The Chaos of Harmony - Teal-Tome



What will happen when Discord truns good? Will he trick the Princesses into believing he has finally turn good? How will this affect Equestria?

  • ...
16
 61
 3,015

Chapter Three

Author Note: Before reading, I want to advise you that this is a bit of a short chapter and that if you see grammar/spelling errors please let me know down in the comment section. Thanks and enjoy! :D


Celestia woke up; she was still a tad mad at her sister for revealing her feelings she had towards Discord when they were younger.

“Maybe I was a too harsh on my sister. I wonder where she is…”

Celestia trotted towards Luna’s room. She knocked on the door and there was no answer. She cracked the door slightly and noticed her sister wasn’t in the room.

“Hmm…she isn’t her room, where could she be?”

She checked throughout the castle to see where her sister could be, and there was no sight of her. She eventually gave up and raised the sun. She was tired of searching for her sister all morning. She thought back to the times Luna would be missing for long periods when they were younger. She went on to do her daily duties but in the back of her mind she was worried of Luna.

I hope Luna is doing okay…


Hours before…

Luna was the princess of the night, she was in charge of raising and lowering the moon, but she had a secret ability that even Celestia didn’t know about. She had the ability of traveling into pony’s dreams. After talking to Discord, she wanted to see what was going on in the dreams of the two past lovers. She really wanted to help them both get back together and finally become a couple.

She first visited her sister’s dreams. She knew this might have been a bad idea.

“I really need to be careful and not interfere in my Celly’s dream; I wouldn’t want her to be even angrier.”

She noticed from a distance that she was located in the throne room, but it had been remodeled. She saw nopony was in the throne room; she quietly trotted in and gasped quietly. There were three thrones; one for herself, one for Celestia, and a third that was very close to Celestia’s.

“She is dreaming of Discord becoming a prince and becoming her special somepony! She really loves him still even after all these years and even after she rejected him. There has to be more to this dream.”

She left the throne room and heard familiar voices coming from the dining room. She tried her hardest to not be spotted. She hid behind a huge column and used an invisibility spell that would work for a short time. She saw that she was sitting next to her sister and Discord. The other guests at the table were the Elements of Harmony along with Spike. Celestia rose from her seat and with her magic tapped her water glass with her fork.

“Thank you all for joining us for this special occasion. Ever since you six brave ponies eliminated the bad omen taking control of the love of my life, Loki, I have never been so happy. The true reason I have asked you all to be in attendance is for an important announcement Discord and I have for you. We are expecting a foal! We don’t know the whether it’ll be a filly or a colt but we will love it and cherish it forever!”

Everypony clopped their hooves and cheered for them. Luna from a far smiled, as see noticed her sister happy. She finally decided to head out, she had seen enough of Celestia’s dreams.


After she finished her nightly duties, she went to check up on Discord. She proceeded to head into Discord’s dream to what she could uncover. She stepped into it and noticed it was dark. She tried to use every form of a light spell but it was no hope. Off in the distance, she noticed a small round platform and saw to two long thin figures standing across each other. She flew closer to see who the figures were.

“Well, well…I see that you have infiltrated the castle and have befriended the princesses. Soon, the Equestria will be mine, and by mine I mean me. Not you.”

“I thought the Elements destroyed this version of me, I mean you. You should have disappeared from my mind and my memories. This isn't my plan; I don't want to take over Equestria, I want to be with Celestia. You can’t ruin my only opportunity to get back with her.”

Both of the figures continuously walked in a circle waiting to see if one of them would make the first move.

“Loki! This body will return to me, and you will be gone. I will return chaos to this land, and your precious love won't be able to stop me.”

“No, I won’t lose to you, Discord. You’ve caused enough pain to this land and especially to Celestia. If it weren't for you, we hadn’t been trapped in stone for a thousand years.”

Discord looked behind Loki and noticed a blue figure in the distance.

“She’s here…this isn’t over Loki. I will have this body and I will take over Equestria. We’ll have to settle this later.”

“Why are you leaving you coward? Come on, bring it Discord!”

Discord swiftly traveled into the darkness. Luna quickly headed out to Loki’s dream and flew into her room.

“That was a close one…” She was breathing heavily; she hadn’t flown that fast in years.

“So, Discord is still alive, except he’s in Loki’s mind. We must stop Discord before Loki is no more and my dear sister loses the love of her life.” She thought of a way to get rid of Discord. For the rest of the night she researched on how to defeat Discord. After looking through a few books, she fell asleep in the library.


Few hours later…

Luna woke up; she noticed she was in the Library. She shut the book closed and placed back into its appropriate place and headed back to her room.

Celestia took a break from working; she decided to find Luna once more. She started off to head towards her sister’s room. She knocked on the door, and heard a voice.

“You may come in!”

“Luna, thank Faust! I finally found you! I came to apologize to you for last night. I shouldn’t have been harsh on you. I feel so bad…”

“Tis fine, I forgive you! I only did it so I know that it’s actually him. Not Discord trying to fool us.” Luna wasn’t sure Celestia should know about what happened in Loki’s dream. She was afraid that her secret would be revealed and she would never be able to freely invade pony’s dreams.

“I know Luna, I’m glad that he’s back and it’s the Loki I fell in love with. I’m still unsure if he has feelings for me…”

Luna got closer to Celestia and hugged her. “He probably loves you too, he’s probably nervous, tho.”

Celestia smiled, “I love you!”

“I love you too! We’ll I’m going to get some shuteye. I’ll see you tonight!”

“Sleep Tight!”


Discord had woken up. He was sweating and was breathing heavily, “Discord, you will not defeat me. Discord will be no more.”

Sure…

Loki…

I…

WILL…

RULE…

EQUESTRIA...

Author's Note:

Finally! An actual update! I do want to primarily apologize if there are any grammatical errors in this fic. If you see any please let me know ASAP and I'll change it as soon as possible.That little scene with Discord and Loki is something that will be happening more often. I saw this in one of my favorite comics and I thought I should add this to my fic. This was a very short chapter and if it feels rushed, it is intended to be a tad rushed. More information will be revealed in later chapters that will make up for this. Anyways, next update will be in the next few weeks. I have to update my other fic.