• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 6,604 Views, 406 Comments

My Little Pony vs .......... - Ecthelion_Yuda



The mane six duel to the death with some of the greatest fighters and monsters ever.

  • ...
33
 406
 6,604

Lucy vs Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie rubbed her eyes and looked around her. The scenery had completely changed after that flash of light. Instead of being left in a completely black, lifeless nowhere, she was now stood on a beach with a gorgeous sunset across the ocean. The sun glimmered off of the calm waters and little waves lapped against the pretty pink shells that were dotted about the beach. A few hundred yards away was a large collection of containers and boxes. Pinkie wasn’t certain, but there was something that just seemed wrong about them, something that she didn’t want to know.

Suddenly, Pinkie Pie’s left front leg shook uncontrollably. It was her Pinkie Sense kicking in, but she had no idea what that signal meant. Just to be safe, Pinkie Pie hit the floor and rolled off to the side, just as the area of sand where she had been standing previously exploded. There was no loud noise or any fire, but the sand had been blasted in all directions by what appeared to be a physical hit. But there was nothing in the crater left behind. Pinkie Pie felt her leg shake again, and this time she dove forward. Pinkie Pie felt something solid make contact with the end of her tail and as she turned around to face her attacker she saw a small clump of curly pink hair fall to the ground. Something had sliced her tail like a blade.

Stood about two metres away was a strange animal, the likes of which Pinkie Pie had never seen before. It stood on two legs, but had two bizarre appendages that dangled down from its shoulders. The thing had almost no hair, save for a bright pink mane that covered the entire top of the creature’s face. Its eyes stared at Pinkie Pie blankly, its face betraying no emotion at all. It was a strangely dressed being as well, its body was clad in something that vaguely resembled a dress, but it was far too tight and it only went as far as the creature’s thighs. A small bow was tied around the thing’s neck and it wore a soft pink sweater. The stripy socks on the monster’s feet climbed up to just below its knees and it wore a pair of bright red shoes. Before Pinkie Pie had the chance to speak, her leg shuddered again. Pinkie knew well enough now to just trust her instinct and move when she got that signal, so she jumped away from the two legged monster as the sand at her feet exploded again.

Pinkie Pie didn’t want to stay anywhere near the exploding beach, so she picked a direction and ran as fast as she possibly could. A rocky incline offered her some support and she clambered up off of the beach and onto a hard grey surface. Everything about this place was so strange, beaches that explode, buildings that towered higher than even the palace at Canterlot, two legged demons hunting her down and strange soil that was rough to walk on all added to Pinkie Pie’s confusion and terror. She ran down what resembled a road lined with streetlights and ducked behind a building.

Before long, Pinkie Pie’s leg began shaking again and moaning to herself, Pinkie Pie jumped further into the alleyway behind her as the wall beside her opened up in a huge gash. Pinkie Pie looked up and saw the monster standing at the opening of the alleyway. The gentle breeze coming in from the sea blew her hair gently revealing two little white horns protruding from the side of her head.

Pinkie Pie glanced behind her and saw nothing but a huge brick wall. She was completely trapped. She knew that she had to think of something and fast, otherwise she was a goner. Maybe the monster in front of her could become her friend? It was worth a shot.

“Hey, wait.” The monster seemed unfazed. “I’m Pinkie Pie, what’s your name?”
“Lucy.” The creature’s features didn’t shift. There was no befriending this thing clearly.

Pinkie Pie felt her leg shake again and braced herself. At the last second, she jumped in the air and let the force of Lucy’s attack go right beneath her and straight into the wall behind her. Pinkie Pie wheeled around in mid-air and pulled out her party cannon. She was so glad that Twilight had gioven her that magical purse to hold the cannon in, otherwise she would have been carting it around everywhere and that was never much fun. She blasted the now weakened wall at point blank range and watched the whole thing come crumbling down. Putting her cannon away, Pinkie Pie ran as fast as she could to get away from Lucy.

Pinkie Pie ran until she couldn’t go any further. She was absolutely exhausted and her leg was killing her. Her Pinkie Sense could do a real number on her if it kept affecting her continuously. Up ahead there was what looked a bit like a house and Pinkie Pie thought that it would be safer to hide there than to be out in the open. Night was falling fast and she wanted to be as safe as she could be before it got too dark.

The house looked sturdy and secure enough. There was no food in the kitchen and the bedrooms were completely basic, but that didn’t matter to Pinkie. As long as she had shelter and that monster Lucy wasn’t here, she was fine. Still, just to be safe Pinkie Pie liberated the kitchen of one of its knives and tied it to her body using a belt that she had found in one of the upstairs bedrooms. There were several lights all over the house, but Pinkie Pie thought it would be safer if she didn’t turn any of them. After all, that would be tantamount to suicide. A thought occurred to Pinkie Pie that maybe she should prepare for Lucy just in case she did manage to track her down. She raided the kitchen drawers and loaded the party cannon up with forks and knives, making sure that all of them were facing the right way.

Knowing that she was fully prepared, Pinkie Pie went into the corner of the kitchen and hid behind the fridge. Her exhaustion had passed and just like Nightmare Moon had said it would. Pinkie Pie was just as awake and just as alert as she ever had been. Outside, Pinkie Pie thought she heard the strange slow click of Lucy’s shoes on the pavement outside and she held her breath in a vain effort to mask her presence. The sweat ran down Pinkie’s face and her heart beat hard and fast in her chest. Pinkie Pie was certain that Lucy could hear her heart racing away, but there was nothing she could do about that.

After a few moments, Pinkie Pie let herself relax and told herself that all she had heard was the wind. She almost started laughing at herself for being so stupid, but something made her stop. In the normal course of events, the noise that she heard would probably not have even registered in her mind, but in this world the most harmless of noises could mask a monster. Out in the hallway, Pinkie Pie heard the front door handle slowly turn and the door creaked open.

Shivering in terror, Pinkie Pie slowly slid the party canon out in front of herself and readied the fuse. The room was almost pitch black, but Pinkie Pie had been there long enough for her eyes to have adjusted to the poor visibility. A tall figure stepped achingly slowly across the room, but Pinkie Pie couldn’t get a decent aim on Lucy so she didn’t fire the canon. Lucy walked right over to the far side of the room and stood beside the patio door that opened out into the garden. She turned to the right and extended her arm towards the wall.

A small click lit the room up like a candle and all of a sudden Pinkie Pie found herself completely blocked in again and her advantage was gone. How had Lucy known where to find her? Pinkie Pie leapt to her hooves and started aiming the canon at Lucy.

“So this is where you’re hiding is it?”

Lucy’s voice was monotonous, not bored but completely devoid of any emotion at all. Pinkie Pie gulped and refused to answer.

“I guess this just isn’t your lucky day is it? You finally escape me and yet you end up choosing to hide from me in my own house.”

Pinkie Pie’s face blanched of colour and she stood there, her lip quivering and her eyes as wide as she could possibly make them. This wasn’t possible! There was no way that she could have chosen Lucy’s house, that made absolutely no sense! Pinkie Pie finished aiming her party canon and grabbed hold of the fuse with her teeth.

“Go ahead Pinkie, fire away. It’s not like you’ll be able to hit me.”

Pinkie Pie was confused at first, but then everything made sense to her. The beach hadn’t been randomly exploding, it had been Lucy the whole time. Somehow, Lucy could launch attacks without actually moving her body and these attacks were powerful enough to slice through solid rock or smash down a brick wall. But Pinkie Pie realised something else as well. All of the time when Lucy had attacked, she had had to be quite close to Pinkie Pie for her to actually be able to hit her. Pinkie Pie guessed that Lucy needed to be within about two metres of her opponent in order to be able to launch a direct attack against them.

And that’s when Pinkie Pie realised what Lucy was doing. Lucy was too far away to hit Pinkie Pie herself, so she was trying to get Pinkie Pie to fire her party canon and provide the weapons necessary to kill her. Well, there was no way that Pinkie Pie was going to let that happen. She slipped the party canon back into her purse and bolted past the fridge and straight for the door. She was a lot faster than Lucy, so she managed to avoid her attacks and made it out onto the street without a problem.

Behind her, Pinkie Pie heard smashing glass as Lucy launched herself through the big window that looked out onto the street. Under the streetlights the two pink haired combatants faced each other down. Pinkie Pie began formulating a plan in her head as Lucy lifted herself into the air with her power and landed right behind pinkie. Pinkie Pie’s leg shook incredibly violently and she jumped straight in the air. Lucy opened up a gash on Pinkie’s left back leg and hot blood trickled down onto the floor. Pinkie pie howled in pain and landed in a crumpled heap on the floor.

As she was getting up, Pinkie Pie had a flash of genius. Lucy had already let her know that her party canon would be useless, but if Lucy was using her powers to protect herself from the party canon blast, then she would not be able to launch an attack against Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie span around and readied herself for Lucy.

Lucy launched herself into the air and landed with a gentle thump behind Pinkie Pie, but that was alright for Pinkie Pie. She turned the party canon and fired. Lucy caught all of the missiles before they hit, but Pinkie Pie was already following up with her own personal attack. Lucy dropped about a quarter of the weapons that Pinkie had thrown at her and sliced at Pinkie’s head with her power. She made contact with Pinkie Pie’s shoulder and tore her front left leg from her body, but not before Pinkie Pie had thrown the knife that was attached to her hip up into the air. Pinkie Pie threw her left right front hoof forward and slammed the blade of the knife deep between Lucy’s shoulder blades.

Pinkie hit the floor in a bloody three legged mess. She looked over to where her other leg was lying on the floor and almost vomited at the sight of the moist pink flesh surrounding a solid white bone. She rolled over and covered her body I her own blood that was pooling around her, still spilling out of the open wound where her leg used to be. She roared and screeched in pain as she reached across with her right hoof to try and plug the hole and stop the bleeding, but all to no avail.

Lucy however, was in a much worse position. All of the knives and forks had fallen from her grip and landed on the floor with a clatter that only metal can make. She gasped for air as a small trail of blood slid down her chin and dripped onto the floor by her feet. Her arms hung limply from her sides and her knees began to buckle. Her eyes were wide with shock and disbelief as she slowly felt the life seep out of her body. Before too long, her body had given up and her corpse dropped to the floor with a dull thud.

As Pinkie Pie writhed in agony, a circle of white light appeared on the floor beside her. She didn’t notice it at all, but by mistake she rolled into it and fell into a tunnel of beautiful pulsating light. Pinkie Pie stopped howling and looked down at her body. Her leg was back and she wasn’t in pain anymore! At first she thought that she must be dead, but then she remembered that Nightmare Moon had said that when a fight was over any wounds that they had incurred would be healed ready for the next fight. Pinkie Pie smiled childishly. One down, only so many more to go.