• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 70,375 Views, 4,624 Comments

No, I Am Not A Brony, Get Me Outta Equestria! - BronyWriter



A non-brony is transported to Equestria

  • ...
227
 4,624
 70,375

Link to the sequel

So I've had a lot of people read this and tell me how much they loved it and that they can't wait for the sequel. I'm tired of telling them it's been out for a while so I'm just going to link to it here.

So here it is.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/71216/wanderings-of-a-nonbrony

Here it is as well

Comments ( 416 )

If you think I'm clicking that you're nuts.

I think you may have the wrong link...
Pretty good song though :raritywink:

Damn no reply button on my phone browser.

The last time I clicked a YouTube link from an author I got RickRolled. That's all.

2081312 You know, I kind of do, don't I?

That's a link to a song. An old one, by the sound of it

I think you might have accidentally something.

2081298
In case you were wondering, it links to a youtube video of "867-5309" by Tommy Tutone :pinkiehappy:

Claims sequel, gives youtube link... Seems fishy.

2081317 I accidentally posted the wrong link. My apologies.

867-5309 (aka Jenny) by Tommy Tutone.

2081328>>2081333>>2081326>>2081319>>2081320 So sorry! I accidentally posted the wrong link I fixed it, though.

I think he's trying to tell us that he is Jenny, and that we should call him. Her. I'm calling you.

2081336 I fixed the dang link. I'm sorry!!!

2081335 Well, now we all know what you do in your free time.

2081335Eh, it's okay. Mistakes happen.

2081335
Nah dude, that was pretty funny :rainbowlaugh:

I would've kept it, they can always click on the link to your profile page and browse your stories.

2081335 Thanks.
(Hate how I mist thumb up, or down a comment to reply.)

2081317 Have you tried thumbing a comment to make the reply button to appear?

2081375 Oh look at that. Thanks!

2081335 :ajbemused:You might want to turn that 'link' into a hyperlink. I don't think people generally want go to all the trouble of copy and pasting the text into their address bar.

lol, the first comment

2081425
Because that's so fucking difficult.:ajbemused:

I heard you've accidentally typed in one of my favorite songs...

+5 respect points

>Post link
> Instantaneous feature.

Nice job, BronyWriter.

2081335
Naw writer, that was hilarious. Already saw WoaNB. Also,cause I feel like saying this, I got bored playing Ponymon Dusk and decided to name my save file TD, and (since Blueblood and Celestia were in the game already) named ze Rival after you.(BronyWriter didn't fit, so I used Writer instead.)

2081425
Yes. Highlighting a line of text, pressing CTRL-V and pasting in the address bar takes a massive amount of effort.

Nice to see a complete tag on this bad boy. It's been a great ride, BronyWriter. I very much enjoyed it. I eagerly await updates on the sequel! :twilightsmile:

2081654>>2081463 The same way that up voting and favoriting or even leaving a comment on a story? I do that all the time because the option is right THERE staring me right in the eye. People like seeing things that are easy and accessible to them. Simple logic. There are obviously cases that say otherwise either way it still stays the same. Some people just like doing one click; instead of combination of key pressing and hitting enter. No reason to hate on a reasonable suggestion.

2081968
You're just lazy.

2081968 There, now I have the link AND the hyperlink up.

So whens new content coming

2085324 For this? Not a Brony Get Me Outta Equestria is done. The sequel has a chapter with the editors now so I hope that's sometime this week. In terms of TD's wacky adventures outside Wanderings, I have plans.

2085358 I was asking about the sequel but you went above and beyond you deserve a medal my good man...woman...otherworldly being?

2115469 Lovely smell of fresh blood.... mmmmmmm

2115469 That's exactly what it is. Sodium+Iron+Red dye #17=fake blood.

2115610 Thank you very much! I'm really honored you think so!

2119577

Indeed. Forgot about that one.

2133757 I'm glad you like it. I wanted to do a more original and realistic take on it, particularly from a non-Brony standpoint.

You should give up on that storytelling crap and instead produce an endless stream of TD trolls episodes.

2191389 Yeah I wanted to make this a less stereotypical story and that was one of the ways I did that. Of course I still couldn't help hinting at the fact that she's an orphan living in a run-down neighborhood before throwing the curveball that the opposite is true. And while I do have a human crazed Lyra in this story, it is a deleted scene and thus not canon to the story. It's just a for fun thing that isn't meant to be taken seriously at all.

2193119
Of course you/we do. All i am saying, is that there is alot of wasted material here. Just to go back to my Lyra thing, (and no 2191404, I got nothing against what you did. - like that part actually :rainbowlaugh:) The only thing that has been "confirmed" is her name. That's it! We got a Whole pony we can mold, fold, and bend to our liking (or disliking)! So why do we all have to make the same character? - Anyways, I don't want to start a long rant, about what i dislike, I just wanna applaud 2191404 for taking on, our favorite Pegasus foal, from a different approach.

2195106

I'm not surprised but where is this confirmed? I know that it's almost kind of hinted in the show based on the MLP wiki and I've had my own suspicions based on the fact that they've had 2 reunions with her parents being no-shows.

here's what little I could gather based on my own research:
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Apple_family

If they really are dead, that makes me curious as to how that happened and why Hasbro would even hint at such a family tragedy in a kid's show...

2195177 1. It was always Lauren Faust's intention to have them dead.
2. You remember the two shooting stars in the Apple Family Reunion episode? Her parents.

So I just read the entirety of this story. I laughed so hard during the deleted scenes, I almost cried. This was absolutely brilliant.

Login or register to comment