• Published 25th Dec 2011
  • 65,629 Views, 1,139 Comments

My Little Dashie: A sequel - ty500600



My take on what happened after Dashie left us in the story My Little Dashie by ROB

  • ...
98
 1,139
 65,629

Chapter ???

The group of ponies stared at the steam and smoke billowing off of the apparition that appeared in front of them. Where thin air was just moments ago, something new stood in its place. Twilight’s jaw dropped, “How…how is that possible?”

The Princess just stared at the figure that was hiding in the steam a few feet away, she too was very surprised. The door to the contraption in front of them flung open. “As I was saying, I have been here five times now and…Princess!” Shouted a startled voice. The smoke was whisked away by a breeze and the figure with the voice now stood in full view. Behind him, his companion flew out of the contraption as well.

“Where are we now, Doctor?” Asked the pony’s companion.

“Ditzy, I think we are in the wrong place,” The doctor said, carefully backing up into his blue box. He quickly reached out and snagged his companion. “Time to go!” He yanked Ditzy back inside and shut the door.

The blue box that was in front of the group of friends just moments ago disappeared as quickly as it came. Everyone exchanged confused looks.

“Uh…What just happened?” Everyone asked in unison.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW!!!!

Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!