• Member Since 11th Apr, 2017
  • offline last seen 4 hours ago

MellowSoul


"Damnation is only a daydream away, but still, we carry on..." -Morbid Angel

T

After moving the last box to their new home, Twilight and Spike go out to eat. A chance encounter leads to an interesting evening.

Chapters (16)
Comments ( 23 )

This both makes no sense to me, yet is oddly enjoyable. Somehow, Twilight and the Mane 6 being metalheads is kinda cool to read.

10753179
It's all in good fun. Twilight was trying to use reverse psychology on Rarity thinking she'd get offended and stop staring at Spike. That backfired as you can see. Lol.

10753195
I've never found a story where the Mane 6 are so level-headed, yet so different. Most stories, if they acted in different personalities, usually had them in different actions. Like, I found a fic where they acted the same here, with indifference and a sort of bad-person vibe, yet in that fic they also dealt drugs sooo...

10753205
Basically the story's set in the equivalent of 2004 in our world. Back then, teens and people in their 20's were incorporating gothic elements into the metallic hardcore scene. This is a completely new take that retains some things from the canon like Twilight's intelligence, Rainbow's bombastic personality, and Spike's relationship with Rarity.

First chapter in and I already love it!

"You mean to tell me you wouldn't pimp out your granny for a farm?"

:rainbowlaugh:

10755875
Yep. I figured that'd come up. Lol.

10755863
Glad you're enjoying it. I'm about to take a hiatus to come up with more ideas. Hopefully I'll think up some entertaining stuff.

10755894
Okay I too am taking a hiatus a. very long hiatus

10755900
Looking forward to your return, friend.

I too love the famous drug now called 'life'

I have to say, I'm really curious about all the setting and the way the story is going. Furthermore, this is one of the first stories I read with this premise and I really liked it. :pinkiehappy:

"Shining and I were never particularly close. Most of the time, we were indifferent to each other's existences. When I realized how limited the world was, I made plans to end my life."

By the way, this quote, for some reason, made me remember this song.

10762779
Yeah. I thought about that too. Lol.

eighteen visions vanity sounds amazing Imma probably start listening to a more of their songs.

10762545
I'm in hysterics. The song one hell of a prize fighter starts with. Why did you kill her. She was talkin shit.

10793797
Yep. That was common for hardcore bands back then.

Before I read this, I must know: Why is this story called 20-04?

Login or register to comment