• Published 25th Aug 2012
  • 861 Views, 1 Comments

Tiempo de Vals - FALG



That waltz made our feelings stronger.

  • ...
2
 1
 861

Feelings

Flare here friends, let me tell you this third part of my story.

It's been three months since I arrived Ponyville with my brother, the last being two the most important. Just because of that mare.

To be honest, I seriously can't figure out how I feel about Fluttershy; I mean, we HAVE been dating for two months now, but I feel them like going out with a friend, since we never talked again about "love" (of any kind) after I realised and told what my second cutie mark meant.
It was some kind of indirect confession, because I have strong feelings for her. But I don't want to misunderstand what she makes me feel.

Do I love her? Or just, like her a lot? Because there is a big difference between them. That's the most usual question that crosses my mind everytime I see her, or think about her.

"What's the big deal? You'll eventually dump her sometime." Plaid told me when I confessed him this situation.

"But I don't want that to happen! I never wanted that to happen with none of my ex-marefriends!"

"You got over all of them, why would this time be any different?"

"I don't know."

"So? There you go! If you don't know how much different can it be, then it can't be different." he assured me.

"It's not that easy, you don't know it because you never experienced it fully."

"And you do know?"
I took a moment before answering.

"Not really. But I do know something for sure. I feel like I felt with my other marefriends when I'm near her, but there is also something else I can't clearly describe."
My brother sighed, and said.

"Well, if I didn't know you any better, I could say that you are in love."

"But how do I know that? Many people describe the feelings one passes through when they are in love, but so far I never felt butterflies in my tummy."

"Well, maybe you feel it different than most describe it." he suggested.

"Or maybe I'm just too afraid of commitment." I thought out loud.

He walked to my bed and sat down, we kept silent for a while until he spoke again.

"Remember that one time you told me 'we only fear what we don't know'? I don't know when you heard that, and I don't really care. But maybe you can think of that, and put your thoughts together; maybe you'll find it easier." he paused "Look at me, I was afraid of making patches for a job, just afraid that the customers wouldn't like them, and now I have commisions!" he finished with a smile.
I simply looked at him, and he patted my shoulder.

"If you really love her (if it happens that you do), maybe you'll find commitment a bit easier after a while." he finished.

"Thanks dude, you can cheer up a pony if you put your mind in it."

"Nah, that's not my style." he said while walking away.


I got out of the house for another walk around Ponyville; it was a sunny day, only a few clouds adorned the sky.

At this point, it has become a habit for me to meet Fluttershy in the park. Sometimes I thought if it was mere routine or something else.
I watched her play with her animal friends from time to time, while I rested my back on a tree, and every now and then she came to me to talk a little. But everytime I made some kind of approach to her, she quickly changed subject, and I had to deal with it.

I am a friend, I can't be anything more than that, I always thought to myself.

"Did you say something?"

"AH! N-no nothing!" I replied, looks like I also said that out loud.
She then kept playing with her friends. While I just reposed for a nap.


I woke up a few hours later, the sky was becoming darker, with tones of orange. Fluttershy was still in the same place, her animals weren't with her anymore though; maybe they went to her house I thought. I shook her a little to wake her, but to no avail.

So I thought of something else.

With the maximum care I was able to achieve, I gently placed her on my back, horizontally from my body. And carefully I walked to her house.
I knew where she lived, but I never got the opportunity to see her house on the inside. As I entered the cottage and lighted up a bulb, a few animals could be seen running and flying around the place. It was like her house had life itself.

After some time admiring it's beauty, I gently placed Fluttershy on a sofa near the entrance door. She cuddled herself and I put a blanket over her I luckily found on the same sofa.

As I turned to leave, I couldn't avoid looking at her; maybe I was in a trance, I don't know, but I walked towards her and gently kissed her on the forehead.
I turned around again, only to find a white bunny with a serious face, tapping his foot rapidly.

"I don't know if you can understand me, but please, don't tell her about that." I pleaded.
He only crossed his arms, so I just kept walking and finally got out of the cottage.

"Flare, you are so screwed." I said to myself.