• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 9,259 Views, 587 Comments

I Would Give to You - Jet Howitzer



You move to Ponyville, and a certain mare catches your eye, but are you right for her?

  • ...
21
 587
 9,259

Dramatic Readings

Good news everyone! I've got a fan who has volunteered their services as a reader to do a Dramatic Reading of this story, and probably some of my others as well. We'll be seeing it come up in four sections, and the first one has been given a tentative date of this Saturday. Once it has been made public it will be going up here, in this chapter, along with all of the other parts. Should it go well, I aim to get a reading for each of my stories. Maybe I'll even be bold enough to do some readings.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know what was up. And no, I couldn't put this in a blog post. Deal with it.

Oh, and shameless self promotion:

Opportunity

Check that out. One hour of writing.

Comments ( 13 )

Epicness:moustache::moustache:

Damn, i saw i had a favorite updated, and then all there was was this.

Taking a feature box spot congrats

Shameless promotions? For shame, Jet Howitzer! For shame! :unsuresweetie:

so has this guy volunteered to read more than one for your stories or just this one?

1468683 Probably more than this one, but he's starting here.

Heyo Jet Guess Who!

Sweet Celestia's Mane!!! Just who the hell are these ponies????

I am sensing an underlying theme here with these guys!!

Right, time to go on to the next one!!

Needs shipping. Not kidding.

But otherwise, it really pleased me. Great writing.

It took a while for me to finish, it was okay. I liked it overall.

Login or register to comment