Fluttershy agrees to help Rarity promote her new fashion line at the first annual Equestrian Fashion Forum in Canterlot. Alongside Fancy Pants' le petite amie, Fleur de Lis, Fluttershy stumbles onto a plot to ruin Rarity's career. Will they be able to save her, or will the fabulous fashionista be driven from high society once and for all?
Some users might've noticed some broken images in emails, those should now be fixed. (old messages won't change, of course, it's email.) - Xaquseg[hide message]
- 3,202 words · 889 views · 13 · 16 ·
- 2,147 words · 1,353 views · 29 · 1 ·
- Ro Nightmare Moon's defeat meant more to Equestria than just the return of the sun and their Princess. Witness the conclusion of a story one thousand years in the making, through the eyes of a Hoofington nurse. · PresentPerfect6,108 words · 1,250 views · 103 · 2 ·
- Ad Co Cr A dinner party gone awry; a priceless relic stolen; Rarity accused of grand larceny. All signs point to a conviction, but even with an ace Canterlot attorney on her side, she'll need more than a few "Objections!" to win the day. · alexmagnet24,073 words · 1,951 views · 152 · 4 ·
- Sl Fancy Pants and Fleur are living a good life in Canterlot. There's something they miss, though: the joy of having a child. Conventional methods have failed, but perhaps adopting a batpony is what they need to make their family complete? · Prane44,444 words · 9,865 views · 1,535 · 19 ·
- Ad Co In the aftermath of Clip the friendly eldritch horror's visit to Equestria, the Cutie Mark Crusaders are drawn into a quest to save the Mane Six--and the universe--from the creeping madness of the nether realms. · Kavonde3,876 words · 319 views · 30 · 0 ·