• Published 23rd Aug 2012
  • 12,047 Views, 446 Comments

Love Life (or Pinkie Pie's Heartbreak Repair Service) - Crowley



Pinkie Pie tries to get your life back on track after a major heartbreak.

  • ...
28
 446
 12,047
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 169 )

Adding to read later. I know I won't be disappointed.

EDIT: I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. Even had a breach of the 4th Wall. Amazing. Just... Amazing. Stay awesome Crowley.

A new self-insert Crowley story?!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

That was fast

OH MY GOD YESEYESYEYEYS!!! :heart:

oh dear haha

YES! NEW CROWLEY STORY!


...I'll have to read it in the morning, though...:raritydespair:


Can't wait for the morning to come so I can read this! So excited!:pinkiehappy:

:yay:''YAY'' new story!!!

No... No Crowley.. Don't do this to me.. NOOOOO *turns to stone*

Clicked to confirm there is a picture of Pinkie Pie wearing two diapers.

I don't think I like the internet very much.

Doesn't like episodic releases does he?!

Another fantastic second-person (second-pony?) love story, sir. You always impress me with these, and this one was all kinds of adorable. I mean, how could it not be when Pinkie's involved, but still! I thumbs-upped this story before I even started reading, and it certainly earned that accolade and more. Keep up the good work!

:moustache:

Another Crowley masterpiece! I am curious however, what's the fetish this time around? Pinkie did interrupt you after all.:rainbowlaugh::twilightoops:

cool story bro :pinkiehappy:

As always an amazing fic by Crowley. Good story can't wait for more:pinkiehappy: (Pinkie pie happy just because this is a pinkie pie story)

Happy to help with the art. Time to get reading. :pinkiesmile:

1140789
You didn't like it? :raritydespair:

Lolol Pinkie Pie and the fourth wall

Another amazing fic from Crowley. Love 'em all!

Huh. The lesson at the end hit a bit close to home. That's utterly surprising.

And although I can't speak for Chapter 7 (Skipped. I don't care if you're good at writing this stuff, I just can't imagine Pinkie in a situation like that. It just doesn't work.), the rest was great. Sad at first, but wonderfully sweet in the end. So yeah, cool story bro.

Well Crowley, you've done it again! Awesome work with this one. I especially liked the part with the cannon.
Yah gotta love party cannons...:pinkiecrazy:

Innocence is no more... And I enjoyed reading it. Emperor forgive me.

Not only was this story very excellent as usual but Chapter 5... Well there is something absolutely positivelutely spectacularly awesome about it that just makes it so far my favorite thing in all of your stories.

Shoo I may be crazy and depressed all the time, but not even alcohol will get me to commit suicide, I shall continue to live through this incredibly dull and unfulfilling life until the end, because only a coward accepts death. Me and Pinkie Pie.... are you mad? Somepony like that to keep me afloat, I could rule the world or atleast clop to it.

1140872 naw, thats twilight

1141294 You mean Rapidash:twilightsheepish:

All these fics make me go... to mush... but now I wish to know what fetish you have bestowed upon us! Oh great and ecstatic Crowley!:pinkiecrazy:

As always crowley, awesome writing!

First thoughts?

OH GOD DON'T DESTROY MY HIPS PINKIE

More after reading the chapter...

This is probably the most normal story you written. No cave ins, demonic beings, underwater breathing, lock yourself in said underwater tank, awkward moments at a hotel, emotional distress over humanity, or choosing between two sisters. Very normal even by pinkie pie standards.:pinkiehappy:

1140789
Baby Cakes, 13:20.
Deal with it. :coolphoto:

1141622 well I like your work because it actually has a story plot and the sex isn't heavily oriented like a clop one is...I mean I wouldn't know!!! *awkward laugh* but anyway it upsets me when your stories most viewed chapter is the clop one. People just see and skip to it without reading the story. It angers me:flutterrage:! Go check it out for yourself.

Yay! looking forward to it Crowley I know you don't disappoint :twilightsmile: I'll read it later :twilightblush:

The most awesome feeling in the world are this, and winning with terran against a higher league player.

1141692
Naw, this is a throw-yourself-off-a-balcony-while-drunk-on-whiskey, song-and-dance-routine, ex-shot-out-of-a-cannon then 69-Pinkie kind of fic! :derpytongue2:

1142038 yeah, it's not like you subconsciously getting laid by a demonic being, having sex inside a lake while having a holding your breath contest, cosplay in the locker room or bj in the jacuzzi while ponies walk in on you, or having sex with your mare friend sister, or alter yourself for the sake of the one you love and then have sex...yep pretty normal story in my book along with fluttershy story. Ditzy story was just weird for me because I did not know what was going on with the mature part because of my lack of knowledge at the moment..:rainbowlaugh:

As always, Crowley, you never cease to impress. You even had Pinkie break the Fourth Wall and gave her a song at the same time. That's just boss, no two ways about it.

Upvoted and faved. Excellent job.

This was just amazing, I wish we could all have someone like Pinkie Pie to pull us out of our depresseing slum.

Thank you Crowely, looking forward to your next fic!~ :heart:

There are now 10 Crowley fics. 10 wonderfully written pieces of sensuality. Thanks for writing for us! Any...spoilers for the next lucky mare? Maybe even a stallion for once? :trixieshiftright: Just kidding, good story :scootangel:

*Is a bit sad and tired at work*
*Checks Fimfic in lunch-break*
*Sees that Crowley has uploaded a new story*
*Rest of the day, work is done with a smile on my face*
Thank you Crowley, you have once more made my day.
-Glassed

1142730
Sorry about the douchey comment. I actually enjoyed the story a lot... Pinkie Pie didn't annoy me like she does in a shitton of fics. Keep up the good work!

I... well, it was good, but...

I'm not sure. I can't help but think you've written better before, Crowley. This is good, but it's not your best, y'know? All in all, the story seemed a little... bland.
Let me clarify, the quality of the writing? Top-notch, especially the song.
The plot (and clop)? Compared to other works, like "Desire and Deep Water", "What happens in Pegasus"? I can't believe I'd say this, but... 'Meh. It was all right.'

I don't know, maybe it's because so far you kept impressing us, the readers with crazy (and oddly enough, sensual) scenarios that I'm leaving this feeling a bit disappointed. Oh well.

1142750
Fair enough. I original scenario was just a make-out session and no sexual deviancy at all. The 69 scene was last-minute, so I suppose that's why. I really wanted to focus more on story this time around, and part of the story itself was going to be how Pinkie Pie was a virgin (since she's never looked for another colt before). She still is, technically, since it was oral on both characters. One scene was going to show the "you" character as a virgin too (and that he was saving himself for the wedding night with Fleur, but she ran away, which was gonna make the "dumped" situation worse). Untimately, I had it so he slept with Fleur, but has regretted it ever since due to the heartbreak.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Anyway, the sensual scene was always planned to be very much toned down (so much so, that the fic itself would have downgraded to Teen).

New Crowley? Hell yeah! :pinkiehappy:

Still you again and again remember me that you are not only the best author for clop but also ane of the best authors in this fandom.
Many can create exelent works but there are only very few that can create something like this.
And believe me when I say thatyou deserve every last fav you get.
Also I'll still keep following you. Cross my heart ,hope to fly ,stick a cupcake in my eye.:pinkiehappy:

Gonna read this later, added to favorites because I know for a fact it's gonna be awesome. Stay golden brony, I'll catch you on the flip side.

This story was wonderful! :pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile:

And the clop part... I totally didn't read that. :twilightblush:

I have to say that I like your stories:eeyup: so, which mare is next:rainbowderp:

Login or register to comment