• Published 18th Jul 2012
  • 1,664 Views, 8 Comments

Shot Down to Earth - Ruuis



Hoity Toity falls from the sky to be greeted by an unexpected surprise.

  • ...
6
 8
 1,664

Chapter 4

The scenario of Hoity Toity and Big Macintosh cuddling continued for a great deal of time; neither of them wanted to make advances. After seeing Big Macintosh break into tears, Hoity Toity decided to go easy on him. This was also referenced by the fact that, in about a weeks time, Hoity Toity would have recovered completely, meaning that they wouldn’t in the same room for all of his waking day, and he could do whatever he wished to Big Macintosh without his fear of family finding out. That was possibly the best part. He could have Big Macintosh, at Hoity’s house, all to himself. He longed for the day when he could claim complete ownership of him. But, as of yet, Big Macintosh was terrified of the feelings that Hoity Toity was invoking inside him; he had never felt mutual attraction towards another pony (not due to lack of choice, just he never found a mare attractive). He managed to deal with this mostly; he could justify it to himself, easily. Just he doubted that he could to Granny Smith. With Applejack being with Fluttershy, and Applebloom’s devious future (the amount of times she heard Scootaloo and her unironically declare their love for each other frightened Big Macintosh at times), there didn’t seem to be a future for this part of the Apple family. Granny Smith had always wanted Big Macintosh, the most wanted pony in the entirety of Ponyville, to be straight. Now Big Macintosh fell for another stallion, she would be mortified. She would want him to leave, and never come back. He couldn’t bear to tell her, and tried his best to cover the fact that Hoity and him were sleeping in the same bed.

Hoity Toity had almost recovered, and had managed to have some sort of waking life. He could walk to places (albeit assisted), and managed to tell the people who had hitherto thought he was dead that he was alive. Wisely, he choose to keep his location undisclosed, and his current crush remained a secret. The latter was arguably the most practical idea; as most of the people would hate to hear about Big Macintosh, the “stallion all the mares wanted” (as someone apted put it), had a coltfriend. He would not only have to admit it to Granny Smith (turns out when you sleep in the same bed with somepony, you learn a lot about them). This turns out to be a massive boon, as, in fact, people were worried about Hoity Toity, and his astonishing recovery shocked most ponies, and caused a huge publicity scare. Hoity Toity, being somepony who worked in the fashion industry, found this to be highly to his advantage. He knew ponies would know who he was, and the demand for his critique rose tremendously. Unfortunately, Hoity still couldn’t go far, and had to refuse most of these offers. His recuperation had increased exponentially, however, and he was almost better.

Big Macintosh woke up, same as usual, and Hoity Toity was next to him, as per normal. He actually liked this agreement; it gave him comfort and allowed him to be cuddled to a living thing, rather than an inanimate object. Big Maintosh realized something, and starting to sulk. Hoity immediately recognized this and tried to comfort him.
“Everything alright, my darling?” Hoity Toity said, his tone soaked with worry.
“Ah...Ah just thought of something.” Big Macintosh replied, with that downtrodden tone.
“Which is?” Hoity replied, with a curious tone.
“Well... how am Ah gonna see yah after yer better?” Big Macintosh answered, and this worried Hoity too, as he hadn’t thought about this. Puzzled about this, Hoity Toity began to ponder upon it for a minute, before coming up with an idea.
“I know. I have property here, near the Ponyville library. I’ll probably have recovered by Friday, which is, as far as I’m aware of, a day when you aren’t preoccupied. Do you wish to stay the night then?” He requested of Big Macintosh.
“Eeyup.” Big Macintosh simply replied, finding that his normal response would suffice perfectly.
“Then it’s settled.” He nonchalantly responded. His actions that followed it, however, were anything but. He, from his slouched position, moved towards to Big Macintosh, and laid a kiss upon his lips. Pulling away, he said “I think I love you...” he said, his words brimming to bursting point with emotions. Big Macintoshs’ cheeks had turned scarlet. He would have never even dared to ask Hoity for a kiss.

Hoity, surprisingly, had managed a full recovery, in almost miraculous time. This, also, meant that Big Macintosh’s agreement with him could be met, and Big Macintosh was going to see him on that Friday. This made the normally shy Big Macintosh nervous, almost to the point of shaking. A sense of trepidation filled him, and he almost wished that he didn’t agree to it. It was too late, however. He was going to see him, and this time, they would be truly alone. Applejack constantly reassured him that liking another colt was fine, and very little ponies cared. This helped very little, and Big Macintosh just felt silly again. He wanted to have never met him. But, as sure as daylight, the arranged day had come. It was Friday.

“Yer sure about this, sis?” Asked a nervous Big Macintosh, towards Applejack.
“Ah’m sure it’ll be fine. After all, Ah’m going to see my Fluttershy!” A beaming Applejack responded.
“Do yah think Granny Smith’ll care?” Another question that had bugged Big Macintosh for an extended amount of time.
“Nope. Hell, Ah doubt she cares about most stuff nowadays; she’s lost a few of her marbles, if yah get me.” She said, with her usual happy-go-lucky accent.
“Eeyup.” Big Macintosh replied, monotone, as usual. A decent while passed before anything was uttered, both of the ponies not having anything to add, Big Macintosh eventually said thus:
“Ah’ll leave now, see yah” Big Macintosh simply added..
“See yah!” Applejack said, positively.

Big Macintosh had arrived at Hoity’s Ponyville residence. He had never exprienced such mixed emotions: one half of him was ecstatic with joy, the other was terrified with voyaging so far into the unknown. Opening the door, he was met with exactly the same face he wanted to be met with: Hoity Toity’s
“Ah, hello! Come in; it’s freezing out there.” Hoity simplisticly said.
Hoity, being an influential fashion critique, could afford a modern, trendy house. As such, most of the house was of superb quality, with all the items proudly sporting “designer” labels. It was only a small, two story house, with a single bedroom. The rest of the floors were filled with media objects; with the cutting-edge technology equipped throughout. Hoity Toity didn’t exactly visit Ponyville a lot, he just wanted to live leisurely when he did.
Big Macintosh kept as quiet as he could throughout the night. He was scared of Hoity making any sort of advance on him. This happened to fail when he offered Big Macintosh alcohol.
The rest of the night advanced normally (if you take normally to mean they watched a lot of romantic films while cuddling on the sofa), and nothing of note really happened. This lasted up until midnight, until Hoity Toity noticed the time.
“Oh, my. It’s already midnight! Do you want to get to sleep?” Hoity asked. He had an ulterior motive, for sure, but he was sure Big Macintosh wouldn’t pick up on it.
“Yer tired?” Big Macintosh innocently asked. Perfect, instantly thought Hoity; he hadn’t picked up on it.
“Yes. I’ve got a lot of important work to do tomorrow.” He said, stealing a sly glance at Big Macintosh.
“Ah guess, then.” Big Macintosh replied. He really was oblivious. They both went into bed, and before Big Macintosh could start to fall asleep, Hoity decided that it was time to make his move. His plan of operation began subtly.
“Big Macintosh... you’re not asleep, are you?” Hoity whispered sweetly into his ear.
“Nn...nope...” Big Macintosh replied, nervously.
“Excellent.” Hoity Toity whispered to him. Big Macintosh started to look at him, and started to look worried.
“What do yah want?” Big Macintosh asked of him, his voice full of shaking nervousness.
“I thought that would be obvious, by now.” Hoity stated, his voice tinged with a suggestive tone. Hoity said this as he began to move towards Big Macintosh. He wasn’t resisting, for once. He, upon reaching Big Macintosh, placed a hoof under his chin, and pulled him towards himself. Before Big Macintosh could process what was happening, his lips were firmly pressed upon Hoity’s, and his tongue started to intrude. The kiss they shared was passionate, and with enough vigour to justify the effort Hoity had been making. After pulling away, a heavy trail of saliva had been produced, which fell onto the bed covers.
“Better.” Hoity calmly said.
“But Ah... Ah don’t know if I go ahead with this...” Big Macintosh stated.
“Why not, then?” Hoity asked, simply curious. “Are you not attracted to me?”
“It’s not that. Ah dunno how my grandmother’ll take it”. Big Macintosh really didn’t want to disappoint her.
“She knows. Trust me, darling. She found out. She doesn’t care.” Hoity’s rebuttal was swift, and Big Macintosh seemed to have no further objections. “May I proceed?” A confident Hoity Toity replied.
“Eeyup...” A defeated Big Macintosh replied. The rest of the night was overthrown by a viscous storm of lust, enveloping the two. They continued on like this for the rest of the night, not caring about the consequences. About tomorrow. The only thing that mattered to those two lovers was that night, which they lovingly shared. Before the night was finished, and after they were, Big Macintosh had but one dialouge with Hoity, as it went as such:
“Hoity, why did yah cry the first time yah saw me?” Big Macintosh asked, this question having burnt in his mind for a great deal of time.
“Oh, that’s simple. I developed a crush on you when I first saw you, but I assumed you were straight. Regardless, I started to take interest into you, and continued to do so before my unfortunate accident. Seeing you, and being reminded of wanting something I’ll never had brought my to the edge, on an already miserable day.” Hoity replied. “But, now I have you. You are all mine, my darling.” Hoity said, reflecting with immense happiness upon his situation.
“Ee...yup.” An exhuasted Big Macintosh replied. “Ah’m yers.” He said this before falling asleep.
Hoity quietly laughed to himself, whispering “He’s even cuter when he’s asleep!” sounding delighted. Hoity gave his lover a quick kiss on the cheek, before going to bed on his chest, believing that everything was alright with the world, even it was just for one day.

Comments ( 6 )

Daaaww :raritywink:
Great work on this!:pinkiehappy:

931442 I apologize for this. I did actually have some proof-readers, would you believe it, but they all skim-read it and said "Yep, it's good". Also, I meant that be an exaggeration. And, the slight grammatical mishap might be due to my writing this with lack of sleep. Not a good idea. Thanks for the criticism.

931462 Sure. I thought that after you submitted it, that was it, but sure! PM, or something. Thank you! :twilightsmile:

Holy Wall of Text

But in a seriousness it was great story, squee.

I really like this. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment