• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,545 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,545

Season 2 Episode 3 Taking The Ponies to a Brony Convention

Regular Show in Equestria Season 2 Episode 3 Taking The Ponies to a Brony Convention by dbzponyninja Written on ‎May ‎17, ‎2013

Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Muscle Man was embarrased and afraid to tell his girlfriend Starla that he's a Brony as he thinks that she'll break up with him because he's weird or uncool but after much talking and convincing from Mordecai the bluejay he told her and as luck with have it she's a Pegasister then the two of them used Skips's portal to go to Equestria what happens next let's find out right now?

Mordecai, Rigby the raccoon, Skips the yeti, Benson the gumball machine, Pops, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost and Thomas the billygoat all went to Ponyville in the land of Equestria and after telling all six members of The Mane Six, the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Cheerilee, Big Macintosh, Derpy Hooves and Cheerilee about the Brony fandom and the fact that they wanted to take all of them to a convention that was happening within the next few days they all reluctantly went to the Brony convention with them, and if anybody asked them not only were they wearing really realistic costumes but also doing very good impressions of the characters that they actually are.

Irronically Tara Strong, Nicole Oliver, Peter New, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, Michelle Creber, Madeline Peters and Claire Corlett were all at the convention and not only complimented the characters they all voice in the show about what they thought were just fans in really good realistic costumes but also what they thought were also them doing very good impressions of the characters they all voice too.

Anyway the ponies all had a good fun time at the convention with Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, Pops, Skips, Thomas and Benson and then they all returned to Ponyville in the land of Equestria. The End.

Next time on Regular Show in Equestria Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man and Skips get invited to go camping with Applejack, Applejack's little sister Applebloom, Rarity, Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo however when Rainbow Dash starts telling scary stories around a camp fire Scootaloo starts getting nightmares but is afraid to admit it to anypony, Mordecai, Muscle Man, Rigby or Skips all of this and more will happen on the next exciting episode of Regular Show in Equestria.

Regular Show in Equestria Season 2 Episode 4 Camping with The Ponies.