• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,552 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,552

Episode 3 Mordecai and Rigby Babysit The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Regular Show in Equestria Episode 3 Mordecai and Rigby Babysit The Cutie Mark Crusaders by Evan Carlton Written on ‎August ‎05, ‎2012
Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Mordecai the bluejay, Rigby the raccoon, Skips the yeti, Benson the gumball machine, Eileen the mole, Margaret the robin, Pops, Muscle Man and High Five Ghost went through the portal that Skips created and wound up in Ponyville in the land of Equestria. When Twilight Sparkle laid her eyes on Mordecai it was love at first sight but Margaret wasn't willing to let her boyfriend go so easily so they fought each and the winner would be his girlfriend. In the end Twilight won and Margaret reluctantly agreed to be her friend what happens next let's find out right now?
Mordecai, Rigby, Skips, Benson, Pops, Muscle Man, High Five Ghost, Eileen and Margaret turned the portal back on and went back through returning back to the house in the middle of the park where they live and work except for Eileen and Margaret because they work at a coffee shop.

Anyway just moments after returning back home they received a letter from Twilight that read "Mordecai and Rigby I know we just met but I need the two of you to babysit The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Rarity is too busy making a dress for a important client to watch her little sister Sweetie Belle, Rainbow Dash's number one fan Scootaloo and Applejack's little sister Applebloom, Applejack is busy applebucking apple trees at Sweet Apple Acres, Pinkie Pie is busy watching Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake for Mr. and Mrs. Cake and Fluttershy is hanging out with Zecora." " Me and Spike are having a busy day at the library treehouse thing that we live at and Rainbow Dash is watching a Wonderbolts Show in Cloudsdale, sorry for telling you this on such short notice but the two of you are our only other option signed, Twilight Sparkle."

Mordecai asked himself "wait how are they going to get here without the portal that we used to go to Equestria in the first place."
Twilight teleported Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to the park and they fell from the sky and landed on top of Mordecai and Rigby.

Rigby said "at least they're not heavy as he and Mordecai got up off the grass covered ground.

Applejack's little sister Applebloom with her yellow fur coat and long red mane and tail plus pink bow that she always wears in the back of her mane asked Mordecai and Rigby in the trademark southern accent that all members of the apple family talk in "sorry about falling from the sky and landing on ya'll like that by the way I take it that the talking bluejay is Mordecai and the talking raccon is Rigby?"

Mordecai and Rigby both did their best impression of Applejack and Applebloom's older brother Big Macintosh by saying his trademark "eeyup" line.

Scootaloo asked Mordecai after the pegasus filly with a orange fur coat and a short purple mane and tail jumped several feet in the air "ooh ooh you have wings like me could you please teach me fly please?"

Mordecai told her in a semi embarrased tone "even though both me and Margaret are fully grown adult birds we never really learned how to fly ourselves sorry."

Scootaloo sighed but then Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle with her light gray fur coat and whitish pink mane and tail that also has shades of light grayish purple on it asked Mordecai "can we just go inside the house please?"

Mordecai said "of course now one at a time girls" as he held the door open for the three fillies.

Benson told Mordecai and Rigby "well I was going to give the two of you work today but since you've been hired to babysit today I guess that will just have to wait until tomorrow."

Applebloom asked her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders and best friends "so girls what do you think we can do around here to get our cutie marks?"

Rigby told them "nothing that's not what you're here for" but then all three Cutie Mark Crusaders noticed Mordecai and Rigby's video game system hooked up to a t.v. and said "ooh video games we love video games too bad there aren't too many of them back home let's play."

Mordecai was about to ask Rigby "how can they play video games they don't have hands to hold on to the controller" but Rigby whispered to his best friend "dude I think you're forgetting about one scene in Hearts and Hooves Day during The Perfect Stallion song when that earth pony colt was playing an arcade game, if a pony can play an arcade game they can also play a video game."

Mordecai said "oh yeah I forgot about that nevermind then."

For the first time ever Sweetie Belle's unicorn horn glowed and the controller levitated in front of her and she said as she closed her green eyes and jumped up and down on the couch excitedly and repeatidly "I just used magic I learned how to use magic

Applebloom and Scootaloo said "congratulations Sweetie Belle but unfortunately during that brief moment where you used unicorn telekinesis and said "I used magic I just learned how to use magic and closed your eyes and then jumped up and down excitedly and repeatidly you kind of lost your last two lives in the game and lost."

Sweetie Belle was dissapointed for a minute and let out a dissapointed sigh but then Mordecai told her as he ran his wing through her mane "it's ok Sweetie Belle you can't win all the time plus you learned how to use magic that's pretty cool."

Sweetie Belle told him "yeah thank you Mordecai by the way I wonder what else I can do?"

Rigby suggested "how about you try using magic to amplify your voice and make you sound louder as you sing I love your singing voice."

Sweetie Belle sang The Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme Song as she used magic to make her sound louder and Applebloom and Scootaloo sang along "look here are three little ponies ready to sing for this crowd listen up cause here's our story were gonna sing it very LOUD!!" "When you're a younger pony and you're flank is very bare, feels like the sun will never come when your cutie mark's not there." "So the three of us will fight the fight, there is nothing that we fear we'll have to figure out what we'll do next till our cutie marks are here." "We are The Cutie Mark Crusaders on a quest to find out who we are and we will never stop the journey not until we have our cutie marks." "They all say that you'll get your mark when the time is really right and you know just what you're supposed to do and your talent come's to light but that's not as easy as it sounds and that waiting's hard to do so we test our talents everywhere until our face is blue." "We are The Cutie Mark Crusaders on a quest to find out who we are and we will never stop the journey not until we have our CUTIE MARKS!!!"

When the song ended a music note cutie mark similiar to the one that DJ Pon3 a.k.a. Vinyl Scratch has appeared on Sweetie Belle's flank.

Sweetie Belle said "I did it I finally got my cutie mark."

Applebloom and Scootaloo said after they jumped several feet in the air and gave Sweetie Belle a high hoof "congratulations Sweetie Belle one down two to go."

Applebloom asked Sweetie Belle "can you please sing some more please" and Scootaloo asked her the same question.
The rest of the day after that was relatively calm but then Twilight used magic to teleport herself to the park and take all three Cutie Mark Crusaders back to Ponyville with her.

Before Twilight and The Cutie Mark Crusaders went back home Mordecai told Twilight "wait Twilight."

The lavender unicorn mare with a bluish purple mane and tail that has shades of pink and purple on it asked Mordecai "what is it Mordecai?"
Mordecai wrapped his wings around Twilight's waist pulled her over close to his face and then they kissed each other.

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle said "aww" as they watched Twilight and Mordecai kiss and then hug each other but Scootaloo said "eww give me a break that's disgusting."
Twilight Sparkle then waved goodbye to Mordecai and Rigby with her right front hoof before teleporting herself and The Cutie Mark Crusaders back to Ponyville in the land of Equestria. The End.