• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,552 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,552

Season 3 Episode 4 C.J.'s First Visit To Equestria

Regular Show in Equestria Season Three Episode Four C.J.'s First Visit To Equestria by dbzponyninja Written on ‎July ‎2, ‎2014

Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Mordecai the bluejay, Rigby the raccoon, Skips the yeti, Benson the gumball machine and Pops went to Equestria during the events of the Season Four episode titled Bats were Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Rarity all wanted to get rid of Vampire Fruit Bats however even though she didn't want to Fluttershy was talked into getting rid of them however Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Benson, Mordecai, Pops, Rigby and Skips all found out the next day that Fluttershy had transformed into a Vampire Fruit Bat however Princess Twilight turned Fluttershy back into the cute and adorable pegasus mare that she is what happens next let's find out right now?


Anyway shortly after Mordecai befriended C.J. a.k.a. Cloudy Jay he reluctantly told her that he was a Brony and the reason he was reluctant was because he thought that she would think being a Brony was uncool or lame however as it turned out she was a Pegasister and shortly after that moment they spent a large portion of their time watching both the show together as well as joining Everypony.com, checking out Equestria Daily on a daily basis and looking at several My Little Pony Friendship is Magic related fan made videos however eventually Mordecai told C.J. about Skips's portal to Equestria and the two of them set it Ponyville and proceeded to hang out with all six members of The Mane Six as well as Derpy Hooves, Cheerilee and the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders. The End.