• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,552 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,552

Season 3 Episode 3 The Problem With Vampire Fruit Bats

Regular Show in Equestria Season Three Episode Three The Problem With Vampire Fruit Bats by dbzponyninja Written on ‎May ‎26, ‎2014

Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Mordecai the bluejay, Rigby the raccoon, Skips the yeti, Muscle Man, Thomas the billygoat and High Five Ghost all went to Ponyville in the land of Equestria during the events of the two part Season Four premiere episode of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic titled Princess Twilight Sparkle and they helped all six members of The Mane Six not only figure out why the Everfree Forest has come alive but they also helped them figure out how to stop it and turn all of Equestria back to normal what happens next let's find out right now?

Mordecai, Rigby, Skips, Pops and Benson the gumball machine all went to Ponyville in the land of Equestria during the events of the Season Four episode titled Bats and after Applejack found out that Sweet Apple Acres apple orchard has been overrun with vampire fruit bats which unlike normal fruit bats who just eat a whole entire fruit and spit out of the seeds vampire fruit bats do in fact spit out the seeds but they also suck out the juice from whatever fruit they are eating.

Anyway after finding out that the Apple family won't be able to make any apple cider which Rainbow Dash likes very much her as well as Princess Twilight Sparkle got the idea to let Fluttershy use her stare on the vampire fruit bats so they will stay still, then while the vampire fruit bats are being distracted by Fluttershy's stare Princess Twilight is supposed to use a spell on them that will get rid of their desire to be vampire fruit bats and suck the juice out of the apple trees at the Sweet Apple Acres apple orchard.

However when Applejack got up the next day she discovered that the plan didn't work as intended however she also discovered that the vampire fruit bats weren't interested in her apples anymore meaning that someone or something else is responsible for this so all six members of The Mane Six as well as Mordecai, Rigby, Skips, Pops and Benson all decided to do a stake out around the orchard to figure out who or what could have done this, but when Fluttershy got seperated from the group and Pinkie Pie found her they all figured out with help from Princess Twilight that Fluttershy has turned into a vampire fruit bat and the reason she has turned into one is because when she used her stare at the same time that Princess Twilight used her spell it somehow caused the vampire fruit bats desire to be vampire fruit bats and suck the juice out of fruit into Fluttershy thus also causing her to transform into a vampire fruit bat at night.


Anyway Pinkie Pie gave Princess Twilight the idea to get Fluttershy to transform back to normal by getting her to look at herself with her stare via mirrors while Princess Twilight used the same spell from yesterday again but this time a reverse version to transform her back to normal and it worked then the next day Mordecai, Rigby, Skips, Pops and Benson used Skips's portal to Equestria to return to the park were they both live and work at located on Planet Earth. The End.