• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 4,552 Views, 33 Comments

Regular Show in Equestria - dbzponyninja



The Regular Show gang becomes bronies and go to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
67
 33
 4,552

Season 2 Episode 6 The Assassination Attempt

Regular Show in Equestria Season 2 Episode 6 The Assassination Attempt by dbzponyninja Written on ‎October ‎9, ‎2013

Last time on Regular Show in Equestria Pops, Skips the yeti, Mordecai the bluejay, Rigby the raccoon, Benson the gumball machine, Thomas the billygoat, Muscle Man and High Five Ghost went to Equestria at the same time that Princess Celestia gave Fluttershy the task of reforming Discord Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and the employees who work at a park on Planet Earth were all hesitant to trust Discord and believe that he could be reformed however after fixing a problem that he caused he decided to finally accept both Fluttershy's friendship as well as her attempts to reform him what happens next let's find out right now?

Mordecai and Rigby used Skips's portal to go to Canterlot in the land of Equestria in order to visit Margaret the robin and Eileen the mole who once tried to kill Fluttershy and Twilight shortly after giving them amnesia in order to forget that they were Mordecai and Rigby's girlfriends however unkwown to Mordecai or Rigby they were planning to escape from Canterlot Jail and attempt to kill them again.

Shortly after Mordecai and Rigby left Margaret and Eileen and returned to the park they work at on Planet Earth that was when they escaped and snuck out without being caught by several of Princess Celestia's unicorn Royal Guards.

Eileen went to Fluttershy's cottage with knife in hand while Margaret went to Twilight's library treehouse also with knife in hand.

However that was when Eileen and Margaret's consciouses finally struck them and made them realize this isn't right who cares if they stole our boyfriends from us they can't even remember them anyway."


That was when the they dropped their knives and returned to Canterlot Jail in order to return their sentence and then if they get lucky get let out early for good behavior. The End.

On the next episode of Regular Show in Equestria Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle go to The Crystal Empire because they have been given the task by Princess Cadence who is Twilight's sister in law to welcome the Inspector of The Equestria Games and show her a good time so that hopefully The Crystal Empire gets to host The Equestria Games, meanwhile Spike the dragon, Mordecai, Rigby, Skips and Thomas all agree to pet sit The Mane Six's pets while The Mane Six themselves are in The Crystal Empire can they handle the job or will they drop the job assigned to them and instead hand it over to the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders? (Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle) Find out the answers to all these questions and more on the next episode of Regular Show in Equestria.

Regular Show in Equestria Season 2 Episode 7 Pet Sitting For The Mane Six.