• Published 4th Dec 2011
  • 3,780 Views, 26 Comments

Dreamy Rainbow - Insert Clever Name



Rainbow has a nightmare. pretty self explanatory.

  • ...
5
 26
 3,780

Part 1

Rainbow Dash was tired. After a hard day's work of weather patrolling and training for the Wonderbolts, one wouldn't be surprised she was. Unfortunately, it was too late and she was much too far away to fly back to her home in Cloudsdale, but luckily she found a cloud just to her liking. She took flight and landed on the floating pillow, finding just the right position before drifting off to sleep. If anypony noticed, they would have to agree, she looked adorable sleeping on her soft cloud. If only they saw what was happening in her head. They would change there tune in a heartbeat.

Rainbow Dash awoke to find her self completely surrounded in darkness. She wondered if it was still late, but then realised no matter how late it was, it would never be this dark. She gazed out into the darkness, trying to see where she was. Frustrated that the only thing she could see was her hoof in front of her face, she decided to try to find somepony who could tell her where she was. Remembering she was on a cloud, she jumped then used her wings to slowly fall, only to be stopped by the same level ground she was on. This confused her. Did she fall off her cloud as she slept? If she did, why was she not feeling any pain? Considering it fortune she wasn't, she began to trot forward into the darkness.

Rainbow began to get irritated. It felt like she had been walking for hours. Why hasn't she found anyone, or anything for that matter? She remembered how she must fallen off of her cloud to wake up on level ground. This made her wonder, Did the fall somehow kill her? Was she in Heaven? No, it can't be. It's too cold and dark. She always saw Heaven like Cloudsdale, only warmer and full of nice ponies of all races. This made her worry. Was she in ... No, she was a good pony. She saved the world twice. There was no way she was in ... that place. Besides, no matter where she ended up, she would have at least found something that would give her some idea of where she was. This made her come to one conclusion. She was in Purgatory.