• Published 11th Jul 2012
  • 23,916 Views, 114 Comments

Cupcakes Redux - Flexico



A slightly less disturbing re-write of the infamous "Cupcakes" thing.

  • ...
16
 114
 23,916

3. Stuffing

Rainbow Dash lost count of how many cupcakes she had consumed after about ten. He muscles ached from straining against the shackles that pinned her to the table. Pangs of tightness shot up from her stomach as it was filled beyond the capacity it was designed for.

"Urgh ... Pinkie ... ponies ... aren't meant to ... eat this much ..." a noisy burp rumbled up from the depths of her abdomen.

"Yeah, I knooooow! It's so hard to pack in as much nummy treats as you want! I should talk to Princess Celestia about that, see if she can fix it! Hmm ... y'know, come to think of it, did she actually create ponies? I'm not sure. Twilight probably knows. Add that to the list of things to ask her!"

Rainbow Dash is again left speechless by the ramblings of the pink blur of energy. And of course Her slack-jaw is interpreted by Pinkie Pie as a request for more dessert. Sooooo ... in goes another cupcake!

Rainbow Dash moaned as her cheeks bulged with more sweets. As Pinkie shoved it all the way down her throat, the cupcake caused a visible bulge in Rainbow's neck that traveled down, before it too disappeared into her roughly-basketball-sized stomach. RD's legs twitched involuntarily as a response to the odd sensations of being sooooo stuffed, apparently much to Pinkie's amusement.

"Oh Dashie, you so cuuuuuute!" Pinkie smooshed Rainbow's face between her hooves, giving her a pucker-lipped "fishy-face." Rainbow mumbled and sputtered in response. Giggling like a schoolfilly (or perhaps a mad clown), she turned to RD's gurgling belly, kneading it with her hooves. She seemed to purr slightly as she did so, and Rainbow winced, writhed, and belched again.

"Awww! Poor hungry filly have a tummy-ache?" Rainbow Dash had no rational response to the question. Pinkie snuggled up to her "tummy" and nuzzled her face before backing up a step and examining her work. "I think you've had enough cupcakes for now, young lady."

Rainbow had a few moments to breathe a sigh of relief before Pinkie shouted, "PIE TIIIIIIIIME!!!" The plates on the tables clattered slightly from the force of her voice.

As Pinkie was lifting a slice of cherry pie over Rainbow's face, the pinned pegasus managed to squeak out in a raspy voice, "Pinkie ... WHYYYYY?"

"Why? Why what? I can't have my friends over to share yummy cake and pie with them? Sheesh Dashie, what are you talking about? Oh well, enough talking! MORE EATING!"

RD's sigh of resignation was cut short by her cheeks filling with ... filling. She did have to admit, the cherry pie was a welcome change of flavor, and was just about the best pie she had ever tasted. Come to think of it, the cupcakes were delicious as well. She hadn't noticed before because she was distracted by the whole tied-up-and-force-fed thing. Shackled-up-and-force-fed. Whatever.

Pinkie Pie held Dash's mouth shut as she chewed, finally swallowing the slice. RD's stomach grew almost-imperceptively larger.

This continued for quite a while, and every few slices, Pinkie would add an extra slice to each mouthful ... two, then three, then four ... until finally she was just packing them into Dash's mouth and cramming them down her throat as fast as she could. She continued to do this faster and faster, beginning to froth at the mouth like a mad dog as the pies gradually disappeared. When they, too, were gone, Pinkie stood with her front hooves on Dash's table, panting heavily.

Rainbow whimpered pitifully at the extreme fullness in her midsection, her legs and wings twitching as she hicupped and belched and generally made a scene. No matter, they were in Pinkie's basement, with no-one to see or hear.

Pinkie continued to stand over her, her face turning from her usual delusionally excited expression to an evil-genius maniacal grin, and she cackled a bit before breaking out into a laugh that would make Discord cringe.

Rainbow Dash's face contorted into an expression of horror as she pulled her head up to look down at herself. Her stomach had bloated out to a size nearly twice the diameter of a basketball and was beginning to squash a bit under its own weight. "Oh sweet Celestia ... have I really eaten THAT *groan* MUCH?! How is that -HIC!- even possible?"

"Oh, you say that like it was EASY!" Pinkie Pie leaned against said swollen belly as casually as if it were a park bench, her voice just as chipper and hyper as ever. "I really had to use some elbow grease once the pressure in your tummy got so much you couldn't swallow on your own anymore!" She posed as if making a muscle with her foreleg.

"Uh ... OK ..." Rainbow leaned her head back and tried to breathe normally. Of course, all she could manage were shuddering gasps and wheezes as the weight of her massive dessert pressed against her lungs. Still, she managed to relax her nerves enough to begin nodding off. There's nothing like a full stomach to make one sleepy, even under the strangest of circumstances.

RD wasn't sure how long she was asleep, but she awoke to the sensation of something poking around in her mouth.

"Whakl huhk?"

"Oh, you're awake! Sorry, I was hoping to have this all done before you woke up."

Still mostly asleep, Rainbow gagged as something smooth and cool was shoved down her throat. Any attempt at speaking just turned into incomprehensible sounds. She squirmed uncomfortably as the clear, flexible tube she now saw the Thing to be poked its way down into her already-overstuffed belly. She chewed absentmindedly at the tube, her mouth quite inhibited in its movement.

Her expression was a mixture of confusion, disbelief, and exasperation. NOW what?

"There!" Pinkie said from behind Dash's head, well out of her range of vision. "Now we can just throw a switch and let the magic happen! What's you favorite yogurt flavor?"

"Hrrumffh?" Dash managed to squeeze out around the tube.

"Sorry, didn't catch that. Oh silly me, I guess it doesn't matter since you won't be tasting it anyway! Sorry about that, but I've found this process works much better with the hose all the way down into your tummy; it saves all the messy coming-loose-and-splattering-all-over business. Here, let's start with strawberry-banana, it's a classic!"

Finally beginning to wake up enough to have rational thoughts, Rainbow Dash looked down at the tube just in time to see a thick, pinkish-orange liquid flow through it. Realization hit her and all she could manage was to roll her eyes.

Predictably, RD's belly swelled even more, at an almost visible rate, and Pinkie jumped on top, kneading her hooves into it and cooing sweetly. Rainbow just moaned absently, trying to find a happy place. Flying, the Wonderbolts ... OH NOOOO! How could she ever fly with the Wonderbolts now?! Even if she ever escaped, it would take her FOREVER to lose all this weight!

"Twi ... Twi-ighk! H-h...ELK!" She managed to squeak out around the hose. Pinkie just snuggled down into her ballooning stomach, curling up like a cat.

OK, new happy place time. How could she ... ever ... ugh ... what ... who ... when ... if ....

The adrenaline began to wear off, and the endorphins from her extreme fullness caught up with her. The sky-blue pegasus began to nod off again, her eyes fluttering as she tried to stay awake, to find ... something ... anyth ... a plan ... ugh, whatever.

*****

By the time she awoke, Rainbow's stomach was so huge and round, it was pressing against her chin and legs. She couldn't even lift her head up anymore, and all he could see was a huge blue curve ... oh sweet Luna, was that her stomach? Ooohhhhhhhhhh ...

"Heeeeeeeyy, Dashie!" Pinkie's voice was uncharacteristically soft and mellow, as if she had just awoken as well.

Rainbow's head jerked to attention as she heard a "click" and felt something move around her left front hoof. After a few moments, she strained to -- WAIT! She could move it! There wasn't much range of movement, as her enormous stomach was in the way, but she could move her hoof again!

Over the next minute or so, she had similar feelings in her remaining three hooves.

~*~