• Published 26th Feb 2017
  • 700 Views, 4 Comments

A Miraculous Adventure - Saro0fdemonz



Scootaloo,Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, and Nyx Sparkle do something crazy. They make a deal with Discord and Twilight to become like their comic book heros. Shenanigans Ensue.

  • ...
 4
 700

Prologue - The Deal

"Hm, I could most definitely pull off something as simple as this," Discord murmured.

"Um...ya'll'd really do that fer us Pa?" Applebloom asked. Discord only chuckled.

"But of course Applebloom! Though we should really discuss this with Twilight Sparkle first. They all trust me, but her Locks are still firmly in place...Pulling off a trick like this will require a decent amount of my power," he admitted.

"That's really cool of you though! I'm sure Mom will let you! I mean, you said everything goes back to normal everyday right?" Scootaloo asked

"But of course, that's how it's done in the Comic after all, of course The Elements will have to be in on it, we don't want to cause any undue panic," Discord pointed out

"Discord, God of all Chaos and Disharmony, not wanting to cause panic. You really have changed haven't you?" Nyx smirked

"Coming from the Mistress of the Night?" Discord fired back

"Har har, we really do appreciate it though. With you being around...an Mom being stronger than ever...our abilities haven't really had much use...it's been pretty boring," Nyx admitted.

"I don't mind it being quiet," Sweetie Belle argued

"Yea, but that's cause you're the only one who has an issue with your powers," Scootaloo added, causing Sweetie Belle to squeak.

"Well, shall we take this little plan of ours and go?" Discord asked, preparing to snap his fingers, Twilight's Locks flaring up instantly.

"Let me do it Pa..." Applebloom chuckled nervously. He gave a nod and smiled.

"As you wish my dear," he said with a bow. Applebloom lifted her hand and snapped her fingers, teleporting them into Twilight's Library. The Celestian sighed, turning in her chair to glare at the five of them.

"What is it now?" she demanded, looking between each of them. She sighed as Scootaloo held up a comic excitedly.

"Scootaloo..." Twilight sighed.

"M-Mom just hear us out, please?" Scootaloo said with a pout. Twilight sighed again, setting her pen down.

"Alright, I'll hear you out, just so long as this is YOUR idea and not HIS," Twilight said, pointing at Discord. He held up his hands innocently.

"You're locks are firmly in place my dear Princess,"

"You don't need Chaos to manipulate teenagers Discord..." Twilight argued.

"It's more like we manipulated him Mom," Nyx chuckled nervously.

"Alright, let's hear it then," Twilight said, leaning back in her chair. Scootaloo bounced excitedly in place as she flipped the comic open.

"Okay, so it's pretty simple, there's this awesome super hero comic! They've got all these amazing powers and always save the day, and ever since you and the others got that power boost we never get to use our abilities so we wanted Uncle Discord to make us like this comic! And there won't be any crazy damage cause the super hero has the ability to set everything back to normal after every disaster!" Scootaloo quickly explained.

"So, let me get this straight...You want me to Loosen the Locks long enough for Discord to make you the characters from this Comic? And at the end of all of your little adventures, everything gets reset? No harm done? What's the catch?" Twilight demanded.

"The catch my dear Princess, is that in order for this to work, I must remain the Villain for them, and thus, to make it true to them, I must manipulate their memories a tad bit. They will have no memory of making this arrangement. To them, these powers will simply come to them, horrible things will happen, they will embrace these powers and live their lives. In order for them to truly embrace these powers and be like their comic, they can't reveal these powers to you or anyone else. Of course, I won't be changing your memories, and you can obviously tell who you please, but to them, it will all be very real," Discord explained.

Twilight mulled it over, looking at each of them.

"Well, it would give all of you a hobby other than destroying the town, rather you'd be saving it...and there is the possibility of these abilities coming in handy in a sticky situation. Hm...Very well, we'll give it a test run Discord. One month, one full month. If things work properly with this little Adventure of yours, it can continue," Twilight agreed.

"THANK YOU MOM!" Scootaloo squealed happily, hugging her tightly. Nyx high-fived with Applebloom, both of them weaving a bit of Chaos into the movement. Just a simple something they called a 'Back-up plan'. Even their best plans had hangups, and it was always good to have an out, just in case this plan turned out badly. Even though nothing could possibly go wrong with this particular plan, especially with Twilight being in on it...It never hurt to have a backup plan.

So, ya'll thinkin' what ah'm thinkin'? Applebloom wondered, glancing at Nyx, she simply nodded, looking over at an excited Scootaloo.

I'm sure no one will notice if we hang on to a few pieces of memory...just place some careful Triggers, just in case we need to break Discord's spell Nyx answered back, Applebloom nodding in return. Sweetie Belle watched them have their little back and forth, knowing something was going on in their heads, but not what exactly. It hadn't been the first time she'd been left out of their loop, but then again, she wasn't imbued with Chaos like they were.

"But who gets which power though?" Sweetie Belle asked, taking her thoughts off of the them. Scootaloo's excitement died down at that, her eyes going to the comic. To be honest she couldn't decide what she really wanted to have, or which she could really see herself using...

"To that, we shall let fate decide," Discord winked to the readers.

Author's Note:

I have my own idea for who should get which Miraculous. But I will definitely be taking reader input on this one.