• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 514 Views, 2 Comments

Kimono, "The Beloved" Dragon - maxisscrewed



My name is Kimono. For all my life I have been loved and asked for advice, but why? Why is it so amazing that I know all? I made my Sanctuary after being bitten by that dragon, and now I realize that it is my job to help the future children.

  • ...
 2
 514

Chapter 9 - I Love You

"I am so sorry I never told you, Spike." Spike grinned his toothy grin and wrapped his arms around her marble leg.

"You're here now and that's all I care about." She smiled and wrapped her good front leg around his back. Her eyes glistened in the sunset as well as her fur and wings and she shut her eyes, letting the wind wash over her scalp.

"Kimono?"

"Yes, Twilight Sparkle?"

"Ready to see your friends?" Kimono looked to the ground and sighed, smiling.

"No."

"No," the girls gasped in unison.

"Let them rest in peace. They have had their time, and it was great as it lasted. But now, it is my time to stay with you." She smiled back at the shocked girls and tears pulled at her eyes. "As much as I would love to see them, we should not disturb the souls."

"Uh, oops," Pinkie squeaked and the girls made a barrier from the door with their bodies.

"You did it, didn't you," Kimono mumbled.

"Maybe we got too excited to see how happy you were and kinda did it?" Kimono shook her head and sighed.

"Fine then." The girls made way and Kimono held her breath as they all walked in. Minty, Star Catcher, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Thistle Whistle, Wysteria, and Cotton Candy. She missed them so much. "I, um..."

"You don't have to explain yourself," her Pinkie comforted and the heard of girls ran to Kimono to give her a hug.

"I love you," Kimono whispered as the sun began to set through the castle's huge hole. "I love you all."

Comments ( 2 )

i love this so totally much!!! it reminds me of clockwise when Milo and Sterling..nvm, but the end of the book!!! u probably get what im saying you like wrote the book!!!! <3
i h8 the fake brones that disliked this :( u r amaze!!!!!!!

8002852 Well thank you, that's very nice of you to say. I may edit this one day so have a better ending, I don't like how it turned out. Also, I'm glad you read and liked Clockwise! I didn't think it would pitch very well, but once again my half-empty minded self was wrong. I appreciate it a lot!

---
Megan P.

Login or register to comment