• Published 18th Feb 2017
  • 845 Views, 29 Comments

Lego World Adventures - markzilla6895



A collection of adventures with the Lego Team and some unexpected faces

  • ...
 29
 845

Detectives You Want On Your Side

Rarity and Pinkie Pie had returned to Canterlot City in the hopes of finding another Chaos Emerald and possibly some Master Emerald shards. However, it was beginning to rain as soon as they left the train station. What was unusual about the rain was that it wasn't water falling, but rather... chocolate milk?

"Yummy!" Pinkie opened her mouth wide to swallow as much rain as possible.

"Pinkie, this is no time to be goofing around," Rarity pulled out her umbrella and dragged her companion along. "We need to find those Emeralds before that ruffian Loki does."

"So why did we come back here?"

"I saw one of the shards fly towards the city when that Master Emerald shattered," Rarity looked up in annoyance. "Although the bigger question is why it's raining chocolate milk."

"INCOMING!" An excited child's voice shouted, catching Rarity off-guard. A small yellow thing bumped into her, causing her to drop her umbrella and becoming soaked in the sweet drink.

"My perfectly good dress!" She complained and angrily looked at her assailant. It was a young anthropomorphic bee that looked about the age of six. He wore a flight jacket and helmet, and was looking at Rarity with a cheerful smile.

"Sorry bout that, lady!" The bee quickly leaped off of her.

"Dang it, Charmy," a gruff male voice said. "How many times have I told you to watch where you're going?" Two more figures joined the Lego Team members. One was a big fig that looked like a green crocodile. He wore a gold chain around his neck and large headphones on his head.

The other one was a minifig that resembled a purple chameleon. His nasal horn was yellow and he wore studded wrist and ankle bands with gold button bolts and bandages.

"Oh, hello there," Rarity got up and tried to wipe off the sticky chocolate milk mess on her clothes. "I take it you're friends of Sonic?"

"Well, sorta," the crocodile replied. "Name's Vector, head of the Chaotix Detective Agency."

"I am Espio," the chameleon bowed his head in respect. "Master of ninjutsu."

"And I'm Charmy Bee!" The youngest member gleefully bounced in midair.

"Well, I am Rarity, and this is Pinkie Pie."

"We're looking for a Chaos Emerald!" Pinkie stated, causing Rarity to glare at her.

"Not in front of strangers!" She hissed.

"Relax, miss," Vector interrupted. "We already know about them. We kinda suspected they were the reason we were brought here."

"And we decided to take up residence here!" Charmy added.

"Need I remind you that we are currently on a case right now," Espio growled.

"Oh, right!" Vector straightened himself. "Our client, a lady named Celestia, gave us the job of investigating the cause of this sweet but very weird weather anomaly. Normally, we do basic stuff like saving cats from trees or finding lost toys, but the reward she offered..." Dollar signs replaced his eyes. "It'll be more than enough to cover rent!" He then saw Rarity and Espio's disapproving looks. "Oh, but uh, I guess we could help you two find your Emerald as well. Free of charge, of course."

"Well, thank you for your assistance," Rarity shook Vector's big hand. "We may need all the help we can get as we have no idea where to look." She turned to see Pinkie and Charmy were gorging themselves on the rain again. "I think we may have found her lost-lost younger brother..." she muttered to herself.

"Well, we actually do have a lead on your missing gems case," Espio tossed a newspaper toward her.

Soon

The Chaotix, plus temporary new members Pinkie and Rarity, had reached the Canterlot Museum of Natural History. Rarity was relieved that she could get out of the rain. According to the newspaper article, a strange purple gem was put on display recently. Rarity deduced that this could only be a Chaos Emerald.

"Wait, so we're gonna steal it?" Pinkie asked as they paid for their tickets.

"Of course not. We need to confirm it's an Emerald first. Then politely ask the curator for it." She lead her four companions to the Special Exhibit room, where in the center, a purple jewel was being kept in a protective dome.

"It does look like the one Tails had..." Rarity looked more closely at the Emerald. But before she could get in real close, all the lights suddenly went off. "I didn't touch anything!"

"It was me!" A male voice echoed through the museum. A man with pale brown skin, unkempt hair, a goatee and a mischievous smile teleported in the middle of the room. "The name is Discord, master of chaos and disharmony!"

"Aren't those the same thing?" Espio asked. Ignoring the ninja chameleon, Discord swooped towards the case containing the Emerald and smashed the dome. Grabbing the Emerald, he flew out of the building.

"After him!" Rarity shouted to her teammates. The five pursued Discord right onto a busy highway with... spiraling roads?

"Great, a reality warper..." Vector groaned. "Hate those types of guys."

"It is safe to assume he's also the cause of the chocolate rain," Espio stated as he now led them through the many roads that went up and down and all-around.


"So that's why you asked to change the roads?!" Twilight angrily asked Pinkie Pie, who was currently twisting her Lego roads into their spiral shape.

"Yup!"

"And why did you pour a lot of brown studs everywhere?" She bluntly asked.

"It's supposed to be chocolate milk, silly!"

"Sometimes, I wonder what goes on in that head of yours..." Twilight sighed as Pinkie continued to act out the high speed chase on the highway.


"We've... finally... reached... the end..." Rarity panted as the team stopped at a helipad.

"Give it up, Discord!" Vector declared. "It's five against one!"

"You think you can defeat me? You're just five regular minifigs, and I am the all-powerful Discord!"

"If you're so all-powerful, prove it!" Charmy shouted. Rarity and Vector simultaneously tried to shut him up. Discord snapped his fingers, turning the anthro bee into an actual one. He then was turned back a second later. "Okay, I believe you!"

"What is it you're planning to do with that Emerald?" Rarity asked, hoping to stall him.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Discord began. "Lady Maleficent plans to use all seven Emeralds to summon and control the God of Destruction!"

"You heartless monster!" Rarity did an over-the-top gasp.

"Now, I must bid you adieu," Discord prepared to snap his fingers and escape with the Emerald, when Espio spoke up.

"I still don't think you're all powerful." The ninja chameleon interrupted.

"What are ya doing, Espio?" Vector whispered harshly to his companion.

"Trust me on this," he replied. "If you're so powerful, then show me."

"I already did."

"It could easily been a substitution technique. Any ninja can do that easily."

"Fine, then what do you want me to do?"

"Turn yourself to stone, there's no way that can be substituted."

"You're on!" Discord willed himself as his body began to petrify. As he began to turn to stone, he had a look of horror on his face and realized he couldn't stop it.

"You tricked me!" He angrily said as his face froze in a mix of shock and anger. The new statue toppled over, dropping the purple Chaos Emerald in the process. As soon as he fell, the chocolate milk rain stopped immediately, and the roads twisted back to normal.

"And that's why you don't trust a ninja," Espio smirked smugly as he picked up the Emerald and handed it to Rarity.

"Thank you, darling," she blushed as the ninja kissed her hand in respect.

"We did it!" Charmy did a fist pump while buzzing around his friends. "Can we go get ice cream, Vector? Can we? Can we?"

"Ooh, I like the sound of that!" Pinkie Pie licked her lips.

"Um, maybe after we get paid, Charmy," Vector sighed as he heaved the statue onto his shoulder and began to carry it to the Lego Team Headquarters. Espio and Charmy followed him.

"Did not expect him to be THAT strong," Pinkie cocked her head slightly in surprise.

"Oh, almost forgot!" Vector ran back to the girls and handed Rarity a small black card. On it was the design of a magnifying glass overlooking black footprints. There was also a slogan that read "Are you sure you want to know? -Chaotix Detective Agency." Below the slogan was their phone number. "Call us if you ever have a case for us to solve. With reasonable pay, of course."

"Maybe," she chuckled as the three detectives disappeared from their sight.

"They were fun," Pinkie grinned. "I hope we can see more of them in the future."

"Maybe, darling, maybe." Rarity looked at the Emerald while she and Pinkie headed to the train station back to the Mystic Ruins.


"How could Discord lose?!" Loki asked in anger. "He was one of the most powerful beings in this world!"

"He obviously underestimated the resourcefulness of the ninja," Maleficent replied calmly. She then turned to the pirate. "I'm sure you know where to go next, Hook?"

"Of course," Captain Hook held up Tails' Emerald Radar. "Me crew is all ready to set sail." He then took his leave.

Maleficent then looked into the gem of her staff to see an moving image of Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy approaching the same area Hook was sent to.

"Those two will most be no challenge to what we have in store for them..."