• Published 13th Feb 2017
  • 7,653 Views, 43 Comments

Interrogation - TheEvilCookie



Rarity tickles Sweetie Belle

  • ...
27
 43
 7,653

Where are they?

One day an eighteen year old Sweetie Belle was swinging her legs while she sat on a chair while she read a book Rarity was watching her She waited for the right moment. Sweetie Belle had stolen her favorite pair of heels from her and she needed to find out where they were. She knew that she was going to get what she wanted.

Sweetie Belle didn't notice anything and was in an unprepared position to get up and try to run. As soon as she looked up to see Rarity Rarity performed a takedown on Sweetie Belle pinning her to the floor and held her down as she pulled the socks off of Sweetie Belle's feet.

"Rarity No!" Sweetie Belle begged her as she struggled. Rarity only smirked as she tossed her sister's socks on the floor and then grabbed some tape. She then dragged Sweetie Belle into her bedroom while Sweetie Belle struggled to try and get away.

Sweetie Belle's eyes widened as her sister knew how ticklish her feet were. Rarity then threw Sweetie Belle onto her bed and held Sweetie Belle down and mummified her. Sweetie Belle tried to pull out of Rarity's grasp but Rarity was stronger than her. Sweetie Belle struggled as she was mummified. She then finished wrapping Sweetie Belle up so she tied Sweetie Belle's big toes together.

Sweetie Belle laid on the bed with her head and bare feet exposed. Rarity crossed her arms in a confrontational manner. Sweetie Belle grunted as she wiggled around on the bed.

"What do you want Rarity!? You have me wrapped up like a mummy! What is this about!?" Sweetie Belle yelled as she struggled in her bondage. Rarity frowned at Sweetie Belle as she thought that Sweetie Belle should know why she was tied up but she decided to tell her anyway. Sweetie Belle tried to wiggle her feet but saw that her big toes were tied together

"Sweetie Belle I want to know where my expensive high heels are! The last time I saw them were two days ago and I asked you where they were and you had no idea. Tell me where you have my heels and why?!" Rarity said as she sat down on a chair.

"Because they fit me and I have rights to clothes to you know Your not getting them back! Now let me out of here!" Sweetie Belle yelled in anger as she struggled in her bondage. Rarity just smirked and that pissed Sweetie Belle off.

"No your not going anywhere! Your feet are exposed and your helpless. You sound really nervous Sweetie Belle! Is it because your ticklish?" Rarity said as she grinned. Sweetie Belle's eyes widened in horror. She tried to push against the material but it wouldn't budge.

"Don't you dare tickle my bare feet! The heels should be mine! Mine!!" Sweetie Belle yelled. Rarity grinned and Sweetie Belle struggled to get out. Sweetie Belle tried to move her legs up but Rarity pulled them back and then held down Sweetie Belles ankles and then tickled Sweetie Belles feet making her sister scream with laughter which she smirked at.

"Does that tickle sis? Good your not going anywhere till I get my heels back! Where are my heels!?" Rarity said as she interrogated her. She was awarded with a helpless laugh. She continued until she got what she wanted. She scribbled her fingers against her sisters feet furiously while her sister screamed with hysterics in the back.

"Stahahahahap! Hahahahahahahahaha!" Sweetie Belle laughed as her feet were mercilessly tickled with her sisters fingers continuously. Rarity had a small satisfied smile on her face as she got her revenge against her thieving little sister. She hummed to herself.

"Coochie Coochie Coo! Where did you put my damn heels?! Your tootsies are in for a rough time if you don't tell me where you have them!! Tell me now!" Rarity asked. Sweetie Belle's eyes were wide as she was tickled with skill. She couldn't go anywhere or do anything. She just laughed as she refused to tell Rarity. Rarity sighed.

"Your only making this harder for yourself darling." Rarity told her. Sweetie Belle just screamed with laughter. Rarity tickled her as fast as she could. She wasn't going to show her any mercy until she had what she wanted. Sweetie Belle wasn't going to get away.

Sweetie Belle was screaming away with laughter as her poor feet where being tickled by her sister. She felt like she was being tortured. She needed a break but knew that wasn't going to happen until she told her sister what she needed. She had a chance to tell her. She screamed with hysterics as Rarity tickled her helpless foot bottoms.

Rarity then stopped as Sweetie Belle took deep breaths. Rarity pulled back as waited. Sweetie Belle looked at her as she got a breather in she knew what Rarity was stopping for. She waited for Rarity to talk. Soon Rarity spoke to her.

"This will stop when you tell me where they are. Tell me where they are Sweetie Belle. If you don't....well I'll keep tickling you then. If you want it to end then you need to tell me the truth. I need to know where those heels are. You stole them. Tell me." Rarity said.

Sweetie Belle thought about her options of telling her the truth, lying or refusing. She decided to refuse and then with confidence in herself she spoke to her sister in a determined voice.

"I'm not going to tell you. You can tickle my bare feet all day long and I'll never say it! So go ahead! Tickle my feet with all you have and I still won't tell you!" Sweetie Belle said in a determined voice with confidence. Rarity looked at Sweetie Belle's feet and nodded at her.

"Okay If your going to be that way I'll just tickle you all day then. I'll tickle you until you tell me. Your going to be here a long time if you continue to refuse." Rarity warned her sister as she hoped that her sister knew the consequences of continued refusal to tell her where her favorite pair of heels where.

"I don't care! I'll never tell you! So go right ahead and scribble away Rarity! What are you waiting for?!" Sweetie Belle shouted at her in defiance as she was confident in herself being strong enough not to tell Rarity. Rarity shrugged and responded to her refusing sister.

"Okay. Suit yourself." Rarity said. And with that she resumed wiggling her fingers against her sister's bare feet. Her sister fell back into hysterics as her screams filled the room. She was going to be there for a long time unless she told her sister but she won't.

Rarity continued to tickle Sweetie Belle's feet as she was all wrapped up tight so that she couldn't escape. Rarity watched her sister laugh for a few moments and then went back to watching her sister's feet as she tickled them. Sweetie Belle let out a long squeal from the ticklish torment.

Rarity made sure she gave Sweetie Belle the worst of her tickling. Sweetie Belle was screaming and laughing away. Sweetie Belle shook her head as she laughed.

Rarity kept up the merciless tickling of her sister's feet. Sweetie Belle was shaking her head side to side as she wanted to escape from the torment that was being inflicted upon her but she knew that the only way to get out was to tell her sister where her heels were.

Rarity then stopped so she could pick her next tool and so Sweetie Belle could rest and have another chance to tell Rarity where her heels were. She then picked a paint brush and displayed it to Sweetie Belle and spoke to her again. Sweetie Belle knew that the brush was going to be torturous.

"So gonna tell me where my heels are Sweetie Belle? If you tell me the tickling will stop!" Rarity said as she waited for her sister to tell her. Sweetie Belle thought about what to do and decided she wouldn't say anything about them She glared in defiance as she knew exactly what she was going to tell Rarity.

"No. You won't hear it from me!" Sweetie Belle said in defiance as she glared. Rarity frowned as Sweetie Belle was refusing again even though Sweetie Belle could end it if she told her where the heels were hidden. Rarity shrugged as she took the paint brush and dragged it up and down against her sisters soles.

Sweetie Belle went nuts. She shrieked with laughter. Sweetie Belle was hot under her mummification. She was sweating profusely and her eyes were tired from all of the tears that had fallen down from them. She was screaming loudly in laughter as her sister tickled her. The paint brush felt so soft and horribly ticklish.

Sweetie Belle's eyes went wide as she cackled and screamed. She moved from side to side as she couldn't escape the horrible soft brush. It was the most awful thing she ever felt tickle her feet. Rarity was methodical as she dragged the soft tipped paint brush against Sweetie Belle's bare soles Sweetie Belle screamed for mercy but her sister never showed her any.

Rarity stroked the paint brush repeatedly on her sisters soles in a continuous motion. Rarity switched between Sweetie Belle's feet as she made sure each got caressed by the paint brush. Sweetie Belle tried to pull her feet apart but she couldn't as her toes were tied together. Rarity pursed her lips as she focused on trying to make Sweetie Belle tell her the location of her heels.

Sweetie Belle had tears falling down her face as she laughed hysterically at her sister tickling her with the paintbrush continuously. She was blushing and she was laughing heavily. She had her eyes shut tight as it was so ticklish for her. Rarity kept the tickling up as she never slowed it down. She kept the right speed on tickling Sweetie Belle.

She continued to drag the soft tipped paintbrush against her sisters feet repeatedly. She shook her head as Sweetie Belle was still so defiant in refusing to tell her the location of her shoes. Sweetie Belle had the power to end the torment and yet refused to end it as she was being stubborn.

Rarity dragged the paintbrush against the helpless feet of her sister that sat before her. Sweetie Belle was screaming and laughing as she wiggled in her cocooned state. She watched her sister tickle her feet and that made her go absolutely nuts. She laid her head back down as Rarity continued to continuesly torment Sweetie Belle's feet with the soft paintbrush.

Sweetie Belle screamed loudly, she tried to pull her feet back but they were held down good by the mummification, the only thing she could do was laugh and protest, Rarity kept a straight face as she tickled Sweetie Belle for the information on her heels. She was not going to stop no matter how long it takes as she would get Sweetie Belle to tell her.

Rarity brushed Sweetie Belle's bare feet with the evil little paintbrush as Sweetie Belle screamed with hysterics as Rarity tickled Sweetie Belle with the paintbrush. Sweetie Belle screamed in tormented laughter as the devilish little paintbrush tormented her poor soles. The brush felt so torturous. Rarity then stopped.

Sweetie Belle breathed heavily as Rarity put the paint brush down as Rarity decided to give her sister a break from the awful tickling she was putting her through. Rarity didn't want to continue doing this she just wanted the truth from her sister so they could both rest. She hoped Sweetie Belle would come to her senses or she would have to kick it up a notch.

"Well Sweetie Belle I'm all ears if you want to tell me where my heels are. Just tell me and I will stop this. Give me a location Sweetie Belle I need a location of my heels. Where are my shoes?" Rarity interrogated as she looked at Sweetie Belle and waited for an answer.

Sweetie Belle looked at her and thought about what should decide. She could either tell Rarity where the shoes were and stop the tickling or refuse to say anything and continue to be tickled. She had a choice. Sweetie Belle thought for a few more minutes and spoke.

"No. I'm not going to tell you Rarity. You'll just have to keep tickling me. How about that?" Sweetie Belle said defiantly. Rarity shook her head as she was amazed by Sweetie Belle refusing again. Rarity looked at Sweetie Belle with a concerned look and then she spoke.

"Have it your way. Let me just warn you that it's going to get a lot harder for you so just be prepared to face the continued consequences due to you not telling me." Rarity said as she went to get something from the kitchen. Sweetie Belle wondered what she was going to get. Soon Rarity came back with chocolate cream.

Sweetie Belle knew exactly what was going to happen. She struggled as she tried to prepare herself as her sister sat back down and spread the chocolate all over her helpless bare feet. Rarity finished covering her sister's feet in chocolate. She set the chocolate down and then took her tongue and then started to lick the chocolate off her sisters bare feet.

Sweetie Belle screamed with hysterics as her sisters tongue traveled along her tormented bare feet. She was laughing heavily as her sister licked all the chocolate away from her exposed feet. It felt so ticklish. Tears fell continuously down Sweetie Belle's face.

Rarity took long licks against Sweetie Belles arches. Sweetie Belle's face was a light shade of red as tears continued to fall down her face and drop onto the bed as hysterics poured from her voice. She was in absolute hell as her feet were tickle tortured.

Rarity licked Sweetie Belle's feet with her tongue as she ate up all of the chocolate covering her sister's feet as Sweetie Belle screamed with hysterics from the awful tickle torture. Rarity didn't listen to Sweetie Belle's pleas as she was getting annoyed by Sweetie Belle's refusal to tell her.

Rarity was merciless. She traveled to every spot of Sweetie Belle's feet as she licked the chocolate off. She was going to make sure that no chocolate was missed. Sweetie Belle was in pure ticklish hell. Rarity's tongue moved against Sweetie Belle's exposed arches with precise accuracy.

Rarity switched back and forth to both feet swiveling her tongue all over Sweetie Belle's soles licking away all the chocolate. She was making sure that she ate all the chocolate. She then licked away the chocolate on Sweetie Belle's feet. Once that was done she licked the chocolate off of Sweetie Belle's toes.

Sweetie Belle tried to struggle desperately against her bondage but she knew that she was stuck there to face the tickling. Her laughter rang out through the house as her sister licked away at her chocolate covered feet. Soon her feet were all cleaned off. Rarity wiped her mouth off and dried Sweetie Belle's feet and looked up at Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle still giggled a bit due to the tickly feelings on her feet left over by the recent torment, her face was soaked with sweat and tears, she didn't know how much ticklish torture she could take, she couldn't believe she was stuck in this situation, this wouldn't have happened if she stole Rarity's heels but she still wanted to refuse to tell Rarity the location of those heels as she liked them but she was having second thoughts as the tickling was getting worse for her.

"Well Sweetie Belle what will it be? I need to know Sweetie Belle. Those heels are my favorite pair and you put them some where so that I could never find them and wear them. Where are my heels? Will you tell me where they are or should I just continue to tickle these helpless tootsies of yours?" Rarity asked.

Sweetie Belle was starting think on telling Rarity where they were but decided not to tell her anyway even though she was getting tired of the tickling. She gave her a defiant glare and spoke to her.

"No! You won't be hearing it from me Rarity! I won't tell you! I swear I will never tell you where your precious heels are!!" Sweetie Belle said. Rarity sighed as she shrugged. She moved the chair out of the way and then brought in another mattress and set it down in front of Sweetie Belle's bare feet and then spoke to her resistant sister.

"Then you leave me no choice Sweetie Belle. I wish I didn't have to do this but your stubbornness is causing me to do it." Rarity said. Sweetie Belle's eyes widened as she was horrified by what was coming as she knew full well what was to happen. Rarity took her other pair of high heels off and revealed her bare feet. Rarity put her heels on the floor.

"No please Rarity! Please no footsies! I'm sorry!" Sweetie Belle begged her sister to stop as she dreaded what was coming. Her situation just got even worse. Rarity shook her head as she was running out of options. She laid on her back and spoke to Sweetie Belle yet again.

"I'm sorry Sweetie Belle but you have me at the end of my rope. You have left me no other choice! I have to footsie you because your being so stubborn!" Rarity said. She then touched Sweetie Belle's feet with her feet. Sweetie Belle shook her head while she pled with her sister. Rarity then tickled Sweetie Belle's feet with her toes.

Sweetie Belle did more than just scream she shrieked with laughter and thrashed her head all around as her sister tickled her bare feet with her toes. Sweetie Belle was broken. It was the most cruelest thing Sweetie Belle had felt by far. It was a living nightmare.

Rarity hummed a tune to herself as she stroked her toes up and down her sisters ticklish feet. She hoped that her sister would finally come to her senses. She knew that this is what was causing Sweetie Belle to break. She did not stop. She had to get the information that she needed.

Tears were covering Sweetie Belle's face and her eyes while she laughed. Her face was bright red from the laughter that was being caused by Rarity tickling her. She was absolutely broken. She didn't want it to continue anymore. She wanted the torture to stop. She also felt bad for stealing from Rarity. She loved Rarity so she felt bad for stealing.

While she was being tickled by Rarity's toes she contemplated on what to do as she laughed away. Keeping the heels hidden from her sister was so tempting but if she continued to refuse she would be tickled more and she couldn't take the tickling anymore.

But if she did reveal where the heels were then she would be set free but that would mean she would loose the heels. It was tough. While she thought she continue to laugh away as Rarity continued to stroke her toes up and down her tortured bare soles.

Rarity moved her toes up and down Sweetie Belle's helpless feet. Rarity's toes were driving her nuts. She screamed and laughed as she shook her head pleadingly as Rarity footsied her mercilessly. Rarity just watched her sisters feet wriggle around as her toes tickled her sister's soles.

Rarity finally stopped. She lowered her feet back down as she let Sweetie Belle breath. She continued to lay down just in case if Sweetie Belle would refuse. She waited for her sister to catch her breath. Rarity hummed a little tune to her self while she waited. Soon Sweetie Belle caught her breath and Rarity spoke.

"Alright Sweetie Belle! Are you ready to reveal where you hid them. Because judging by your reactions once I revealed the next thing I would do and your reactions during me giving you footsies you seem like you have had enough of the tickling and I want this to end. I don't like doing this to you but I have no other choice when you still refuse to tell me. So you can either tell me where the heels are and I'll let you go or I'll simply continue to tickle you with my feet. What will it be?" Rarity said to Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie Belle thought about all that had transpired and what Rarity had said. Did she really want to keep refusing and in doing so continue to be subjected to tickling or be honest with Rarity as Rarity was always honest with her and tell her the location of the shoes. Sweetie Belle looked at Rarity and at her own sweaty bare feet. She then spoke.

"No I won't tell you crap Rarity! You can continue to interrogate me as much as you want but you'll never hear anything that you want from me! Sweetie Belle said in defiance. Rarity then lifted her feet back up to Sweetie Belle's tortured and tired feet and then spoke.

"So be it!" Rarity said as she resumed tickling Sweetie Belle with moving her toes against her bare feet. Sweetie Belle resumed laughing hysterically. Rarity rested her hands on her stomach as she tickled her sister with her bare toes as she stroked them repeatedly against the tired feet of her defiant sister.

Rarity knew that Sweetie Belle had to tell her some time. She was amazed at her refusal to tell her. She knew that Sweetie Belle broke a while back but was still able to refuse telling her. They have already been there for a while but Rarity suspected that they might be there a bit more.

Sweetie Belle was absolutely exhausted. She was still laughing but that was all she could do. Her strength was absolutely depleted as Rarity tickled away with her toes. Sweetie Belle's rope of resistance was about to snap and she was coming to the moment where she probably won't refuse the next time.

Rarity continued to use her toes to tickle her sisters bare feet as Sweetie Belle still had not revealed where she had the heels. She tickled Sweetie Belle effortlessly. She could hear Sweetie Belle's laughter rang all throughout the house.

Rarity had noticed that they have been there for quite a while. She wondered how much longer they would be there as it was up to Sweetie Belle to decide. She wondered what else she could use if Sweetie Belle still wouldn't tell her. She continued to tickle Sweetie Belle. Finally she stopped to give Sweetie Belle a break.

Sweetie Belle wondered about her options. She was worn out from the tickling and she didn't want to know what was in store for her next because footsie tickling was horrible for her she wondered what would be the next terrifying method. She thought for a moment.

Rarity stood up and looked at Sweetie Belle while she waited for Sweetie Belle to speak. She knew that Sweetie Belle was thinking so she stayed quiet for her in order for her to decide in telling her the truth or refusing again. She had a few other ideas to use on Sweetie Belle if this one fails to do so.

"Well what will it be?" Rarity asked her sister as she hoped her sister was convinced by the footsie tickling. Rarity waited for Sweetie Belle to catch her breath. Sweetie Belle then caught her breath and responded to Rarity.

"Rarity....I will not tell you!" Sweetie Belle said in an unsure voice. Rarity noticed how Sweetie Belle said it so before she continued she decided to repeat her question so she could see if Sweetie Belle would change her mind.

"Alright Sweetie Belle I'll repeat myself in order to let you change your mind if you want to. Where are my pair of high heels? If you don't tell me I will resume tickling you." Rarity asked once again. She waited for Sweetie Belle to speak to her. She wondered what Sweetie Belle would say. Sweetie Belle spoke.

"No! I'll not tell you anything!" Sweetie Belle said Rarity got up and grabbed a jar and poured it on Sweetie Belles feet. Sweetie Belle wondered how she was going to be tickled now.

"Rarity what is that stuff?" She asked her. Rarity looked at her and spoke to her.

"Tickle powder. It's going to tickle your feet automatically. You still won't tell me so I have had enough of the resistance." She said as she stood by and watched Sweetie Belle. She crossed her arms as she watched her sister. Sweetie Belle was horrified by what was about to happen to her.

"Please don't do this! No no no no!" Sweetie Belle begged. She then felt it start to tickle and she screamed as it tickled her bare feet. Her toes and soles were tormented by the powder. She couldn't rub it off because her toes were tied together and her arms were tied down.

Rarity watched her defenseless sister scream with helpless laughter as the tickle powder tormented Sweetie Belle's bare soles. She then decided to speak to Sweetie Belle again.

"If you don't tell me the tickle powder will remain on your feet. It will stay as long as you keep refusing. I'm done Sweetie Belle. I'm absolutely done!" Rarity spoke. Sweetie Belle thrashed in her bondage and tried to pull her feet apart. She couldn't. She screamed with laughter.

Rarity watched Sweetie Belle thrash and scream with laughter. She wanted to give Sweetie Belle some time with the powder before she asked Sweetie Belle about the location of where she hid her heels. Sweetie Belle thrashed and screamed with hysterics.

Rarity just stood there by her watching her sister thrash in her bondage. Sweetie Belle looked at her as she laughed and squealed. Rarity looked back at her as she waited for her answer. Rarity wondered how much longer Sweetie Belle was going to hold out on her.

Sweetie Belle still refused to say anything so the tickling continued. Rarity knew that Sweetie Belle would tell her very soon. She knew that Sweetie Belle wanted it to end and the only way it was to end was if Sweetie Belle would tell her. If she didn't then the tickle powder would go back on and other tools would be used until Rarity extracted the information that she needed.

"Will you tell me?" Rarity asked her as the tickle powder worked all over Sweetie Belles bare feet.

"I'll never tell you!" Sweetie Belle said in defiance. Rarity noticed that Sweetie Belle had a small amount of defiance remaining. Sweetie Belle looked at her and Rarity shrugged as she had nothing else to say. The tickle powder continued to tickle her feet. She thrashed around as it was becoming unbearable.

Rarity waited for her sister to tell her. She crossed her arms as she watched her sister squirmed around in her bondage while she laughed hysterically. Her face was covered with dried tears and her hair was a frazzled mess.

Sweetie Belle's resistance could only take so much and after little bit more of tickling it finally snapped and Sweetie Belle decided that she couldn't take anymore tickling. She wanted it to stop. She wanted to apologize for the wrong thing that she had done. She wanted to tell Rarity as it was wrong for her to steal.

Sweetie Belle had finally realized her mistake. It was never okay for her to steal something that belonged to her sister. She felt greedy and that made her feel ashamed as her sister was very generous. She just couldn't take the tickling or the guilt of her wrongdoing anymore.

Rarity waited for a few more minutes as she watched Sweetie Belle was laughing hysterically. She wanted to make sure to give the powder enough time to convince her. She hoped that wouldn't be long. Sweetie Belle couldn't take it anymore so she started to speak.

"Alright! Hahahahahaha! I'll tell you!!" Sweetie Belle laughed. Rarity nodded and wiped the powder off Sweetie Belle's bare feet. Sweetie Belle tried to calm herself down. Her breathing was very heavy as she was tired out from all of the tickling. She then spoke.

"I hid...them....inside my mattress." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity then went to get her high heels. She went into Sweetie Belle' room. She saw a hole in her mattress and pulled out her high heels. She got tape and taped up the hole and put her heels away. Sweetie Belle calmed herself down as she regained her voice to speak.

Sweetie Belle waited for Rarity to come back. She wanted to apologize for what she did wrong and plus she wanted to get the heck out because she was sweating profusely. She decided to never steal again. She felt bad for stealing. Soon Rarity came back and Sweetie Belle looked at her.

"So do you have anything you need to say for yourself?" Rarity asked. Sweetie Belle was so tired as she couldn't take anymore tickling. She had no idea what Rarity wanted she decided to speak.

"I just want to get out of here!" Sweetie Belle said.

"You can get out when you apologize." Rarity said. Sweetie Belle thought about apologizing. If she didn't she would be forced to stay there for a while. She felt so guilty. She also wanted to get out and snuggle with Rarity.

"I want to get out! Please Rarity!" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I'm keeping you there until you apologize for your actions. If you don't then be prepared to stay there." Rarity said.

"But I don't want to stay here! I want to get out Rarity! Please!" Sweetie Belle begged. Rarity shrugged and spoke.

"Well then apologize! It's not a hard concept. If you apologize then you can get out! I'm not going to keep you there if you apologize!" Rarity exclaimed. Sweetie Belle sighed in annoyance.

"Are you mad at me for stealing your shoes?" Sweetie Belle asked. Rarity shook her head.

"No I'm not." She said. Sweetie Belle thought about another thing and spoke.

"We're you mad at me when you were tickling me?" She asked. Rarity shook her head.

"Of coarse not. I was far from angry I was disappointed and upset that you would steal from me and I reluctantly taught you a lesson. I felt horrible punishing you but I had to do it." Rarity said softly. Sweetie Belle understood what she said.

"You know that it felt like torture for me. To go through that." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity understood how Sweetie Belle felt.

"I understand Sweetie Belle and I felt bad I was doing that to you but I did it anyway to teach you a lesson. I didn't take any joy in it or anything like that and you need to understand that." Rarity said. Sweetie Belle nodded.

"I do understand that." Sweetie Belle said. They both looked at eachother. Sweetie Belle was glad that Rarity felt that way. She then realized that she was still wrapped up and that the only way she was going to get out was to apologize.

"I don't hate tickling though. I just didn't enjoy that because it was interrogation but other than that I still like playful tickling. Plus I also like having tickle fights with you when we have them from time to time." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity was happy that Sweetie Belle said that.

"Good I was afraid I ruined your enjoyment for it but I'm glad that I didn't." Rarity said. Sweetie Belle looked at herself and saw that she was still bound so she decided that she couldn't stand being tied down anymore and apologized.

"I'm so sorry for stealing your footwear Rarity it was not right of me. Stealing is wrong and I was in the wrong of doing it so I am sorry." Sweetie Belle said. Rarity nodded.

"Your forgiven." Rarity said. Rarity then stool some scissors and cut Sweetie Belle out of her bondage. Sweetie Belle hugged Rarity and Rarity hugged her to. They then broke away from the hug and Rarity gave the socks back to Sweetie Belle and Sweetie Belle put them back on.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle left the bedroom and went downstairs to the living room and sat down on the couch and relaxed together. Sweetie Belle smiled as they snuggled together out of love. Sweetie Belle was glad that it was all over. Rarity was glad that it was all over as well.

Comments ( 43 )

5,363 words? Is this still Flutters writing?

I need to read this now. It looks like it will be cute :heart:

7945231 I had a lot of material to put in the story that's why it's so long. Don't worry you'll love it

third:twilightangry2:

7945235 You wanted to have the first comment huh? :rainbowlaugh:

Some spelling and grammar mistakes

And a *little* long

But other than that I liked it

7945255 Sorry it's longer than my other stories. I had a lot of material to put in this story. I'm glad you liked it :twilightsmile:

Tickle torture?!?!:pinkiegasp:

You monster!:raritydespair:

funny one you wrote though:rainbowkiss:

7945315 Hey she had to find out someway I'm glad you found it was funny :rainbowlaugh:

Why is this story rated Mature?

7945330 You have a point nothing mature rated happens in this story. I guess the way the bondage was made me rate it like that....I'll change it

Poor Sweetie Belle :unsuresweetie::raritywink::rainbowlaugh:

Also, have you ever watched a anime called Higurashi? The beginning of the tickling reminded me of a kid friendly version of a scene where this girl Satoko dies in a cross.

Also, you need a EQG or Human tag.

So cute nonetheless. Take a like :heart:

Can you do another story like this with Sci-Twi and Sunset Shimmer?

7945354 I know :twilightsmile: poor Sweetie Belle was tuckered out by it all. She learned her lesson. No I have never watched that anime but that's cool that there was a scene you were reminded of! I forgot to add a human tag when I posted it sorry. I'll fix it. I'm glad you enjoyed it :yay: I'll think about it

7945366 It wasn't tickling. You can find it on YouTube, but watch at your own risk.

wow much improvement my friend i never thought i would say it but i give ya a like :twilightsmile:

I have a feeling that this may contain some foot fetish....:rainbowhuh:

Edit: I was right! :pinkiehappy:

Over 5000 words? AND positive comments? o.O
Wow... OK, I'll read it.

7945588 You guessed correctly XD

7945589 I really hope you like it!

OK, let's be honest here. You all know that I'm gonna rip this into pieces anyway, right? It's a lot of fun xD


Since it's so much longer than usual stuff, I'm not gonna nitpick everything cus I don't have all day. Plus that comment would be WAY too long :P ; OK, so Rarity... tied up Sweetie Belle. Um... OOC much? ; Also, Sweetie here is 18 years old? I think that would make her much more mature than in the show, wouldn't it? ; Hm, never knew that one could panic in a scenario like this. It's just your sister dammit ; And one more thing: this fic is about tickling... Is it like a legit fetish or something? ; Apparently we have to be told few times that Sweetie's toes were big... wut? ; OK, how exactly Rarity knows that Sweetie took them? Oh... Sweetie confessed. CONVINIENT! ; Also YOU'RE FOR FUCK SAKE! ; Why do I feel like I'm reading a foot fetish based fic? ; Sweetie... Why are you so Out Of Character? ;

thieving

What? ; This dialoge is sooo forced... Help pls ; OK, skipping some of it, it's just repetitive stuff. Rarity tickles Sweetie, asks her about heels, Sweetie refuses to talk, repeat. BORING! ; Chocolate cream? Uh... what for? ; What the... Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? Rarity was eating chocolate cream from Sweetie's FEET? FS, WHAT THE FUCK? ; And now she's tickling Sweetie with her own feet... I find that weird ; Tickle powder? :facehoof: Seriously?! ; I'm seriously skipping parts of it cus reading about sweetie being tickled by different things and repetitive cycle of dialoge is boring as fuck ; "We're you mad..." ....... :facehoof: You can't into English. You just can't ; OK, Sweetie apologized and stuff...

... WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ? Seriously, this fic is so weird and disturbing that I'd rather read fics like Rage or Bitterness than this. It's a foot and tickling fetish based story, and I don't get neither of those things. For real, Rarity was EATING CHOCOLATE OFF OF SWEETIE'S FEET! How fucked up do you have to be for that??
And even that aside, characters are so OOC that it's painful. Seriously.
*Sigh* ... I'm sorry, but the only good thing I can say about this story is that it's much longer than usual. it still has the same grammatical errors, there was only ONE COMMA in the ENTIRE STORY, characters could be replaced by anyone and nothing would've changed, the overall formula for writing is still the same.

I admit, my opinion can be bias because I don't understand foot fetish, nor tickling. I really don't get why people find that cute...
Ciao!

7945673 Yes this is a legit fetish but Me and some people are into that stuff :/ Yes the chocolate part...I know it's wierd but i didn't think it was that weird Their was repeated diologue because I didn't focus on adding different diologue sorry. I thought it was pretty good. :/ Maybe you didn't like it because your not into that sort of thing sorry for missing a few commas :/

This was very disturbing >~<

7945737 Sorry you felt the story was like that :/

7945691 Like I said, I don't get it and my opinion on this is bias. I guess for people who are into this, that story can be... interesting.
Oh, an "A few" commas is an understatement. It needs DOZENS of commas -,- And one more thing:
img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aOzKyAr_700b.jpg
PLEASE LEARN THIS FOR CRYING OUTLOUD!!

7945848 Yes it is bias. For me and other people it's great. Sorry about the commas

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh- the writing style is better than most of your other stories, good job. The dialogue feels forced in some areas, while I'm not a huge fan of Humanized pony stories, I do see an improvement, and if you keep improving, I can see you getting better. I'm not gonna upvote or downvote this story though

7947867 I'm glad you see and improvement. Sorry about the forced dialogue

7947868 I will be honest though, while I can see Rarity doing this with Sweetie Belle, it's pretty disturbing to see her doing fetishy stuff to her sister.

7947913 I didn't mean to make it disturbing but yes I can see your point to this type of stuff would be more between lovers

7947945 And what I meant by "I can see Rarity doing something like this with Sweetie Belle" is just her having tickle fights with her sister, and other things that you can expect siblings with a good relationship to do with each other.

7950510 I know they would have regular tickle fights. This would be uncommon

Wow, that was amazing. Can you make the tickle story with Spike and Rarity? Remember Spike will tickle Rarity's belly and hooves.

7957273 I'm glad you liked it! :) I'll think about it

Comment posted by kowlad deleted Feb 22nd, 2017

7945354
About version with Sci-Twi, it would be AWESOME
I would realy like to read that

Comment posted by Princeling deleted Aug 11th, 2023

8475231 I'm glad you liked it :pinkiehappy:

This really reminds me of a spanking story.

8558897
Yeah, it reminds me of a story from Krysnakrak.

Login or register to comment