• Published 26th Feb 2017
  • 1,128 Views, 1 Comments

Pinkie Sand-Pie Strikes Back - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Pinkie Pie buries Rarity in the sand.

  • ...
1
 1
 1,128

Pinkie Sand-Pie Strikes Back

Rarity and Pinkie Pie had made it back to the beach for the fourth time. Pinkie Pie has already been buried in the sand by Rarity only four times, it's about time that she will get Rarity back after all those times she buried her. They were taking a walk around the beach and they finally got back to their spot. Rarity grabbed her water bottle with her magic and took a sip of her water. "Did you have fun walking around the beach, Pinkie Pie?", she asked. "I really needed water to cool me off."

Pinkie nodded. "I sure did.", she said. "What else do you think we should do since we have a few more hours before we leave the beach?"

Rarity thought for a moment. "Do you want to surf in the waves?", she asked.

"We don't have any surf boards.", Pinkie said.

"Oh.", Rarity said. "So, do you have any ideas on what we should do?"

Pinkie Pie thought of all the moments she's been buried in the sand. She grinned as her head dinged with an idea. "How about... I bury you in the sand?", she asked.

Rarity blinked her eyes a few times, she grinned as she blushed. "Oh, really.", she said.

"Look, I don't want to sound ridiculous right now, but do you think you would get away by burying me in the sand?", Pinkie asked. "Because, I remember the last time you buried me and you told me to stick my back hooves out to tickle them, so I think it's about time I bury you back."

Rarity was surprised to hear what Pinkie had to say to her, but she knew she had it coming. So, she finally accepted her request. "Alright, Pinkie Sand-Pie, I'm all yours.", she said. She found a spot on the sand and laid down on her back with her front hooves behind her head as she relaxed.

"Where's the shovel?", Pinkie asked. "I thought you put it in this before we got here."

"It's in the bag, Pinkie.", Rarity said. "I know it's hard to find, because it's really dark in the bag. We should've put it in your bottomless tail, otherwise it would be easier to find."

Pinkie searched through the beach bag and found Rarity's glasses. "Oh, I found your glasses, Rarity, you'll need these to protect your eyes.", she said. Rarity's glasses were ladies' glasses, the handles were purple and the lenses are black.

Rarity took the glasses with her magic and put them over her eyes. She always need her glasses, so her eyes are protected from the sun."

Pinkie finally found her small shovel. "I found it.", she said. She walked over to Rarity's body and sat down beside her. "Are you ready, Rarity?" She didn't hear a word from her. "Um, Rarity?"

Rarity lowered her glasses to the edge of her nose and looked at Pinkie Pie. "What?", she asked. "Is there something wrong, Pinkie? Do I need to change my position or do you not know what to do?"

"Were you asleep?", Pinkie asked. "I thought you were just going to relax while the whole thing was going on."

"Sleeping is relaxing, Pinkie, I'm just going to nap here while you bury me.", Rarity said. "You were sleeping when I buried you. don't you remember?" She leaned back and closed her eyes.

Pinkie scooped some sand with her small shovel and poured it on Rarity's chest. She scooped sand and poured it on Rarity until her whole torso was covered up. Then, she grabbed her sand bucket and scooped a huge chunk of sand and covered up Rarity's flanks with it. She grabbed her shovel, scooped up some sand and poured it on Rarity's hind hooves. As Rarity's hooves were covered up by the sand, Pinkie Pie patted it down, making it hard and pinning her hind hooves and her torso down. She went over to Rarity's head and whispered in her ear. "Oh, Rarity.", she sang quietly.

Rarity slowly opened her eyes and looked at Pinkie. "Yes, Pinkie?", she asked. She then looked at the sand that was pinning her body down.

"Did you have a nice sleep in the sand?", Pinkie asked.

Rarity nodded. "You did a great job covering up in the sand, Pinkie Pie.", she said. "I thought you wouldn't know how to do this on your own, but now you know."

"Earlier, you called me by my sand nickname.", Pinkie said. "You think I should change my name to Pinkie Sand-Pie?"

"Nah, it's because I buried you in the sand the first time and called you that before I covered your head up doesn't mean you have to change your name.", Rarity said. "We love you just the way your are, you're name is perfect for a pink pony like you."

Pinkie smiled. "Thanks, Rarity.", she said. "You know, next time, I'll cover up your whole body just like you did that to me the first time I was buried by you."

Rarity smirked. "Alright, then.", she said. She put her head back down and relaxed.

"I'm going to put more sand on you, Rarity, you can go back to sleep.", Pinkie said softly.

Rarity slowly closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Pinkie went back over to Rarity's covered up body and continued to put more sand on the sleeping white unicorn.

Comments ( 1 )

Isn't this a sequel? I liked this one

Login or register to comment