• ...
 1
 381

"My Flank Stnks!"

Ruby Pinch was going on a walk through town. She turned and saw her friend, Diamond Tiara and her parents, Spoiled Rich and Filthy Rich. "Is that Diamond Tiara, what is she doing here with her family?", she thought. She ran up to her. "Diamond Tiara!"

Her pink friend turned to her and greeted her. "Oh, hey, Ruby Pinch.", she said. "What's up?"

"What are you and your family doing here?", Ruby Pinch asked.

"My father's getting a tattoo from the tattoo shop.", Diamond Tiara said. "He thinks he's getting a motorcycle, but he isn't."

"Oh, then, what's he getting?", Ruby Pinch asked.

"He's getting a bio-hazard tramp stamp that says 'My Flank Sticks', many people are going to be treating him like shit.", Diamond Tiara said. "But, we're doing it as a prank."

"Can I watch?", Ruby Pinch asked. "Seeing ponies get pranked makes me laugh."

"Be my guest.", Diamond Tiara said letting her friend into the shop.

Diamond Tiara's father was about to get his tattoo. The tattoo artist, Flame Basher, is putting the stencil on Filthy's back. "Alright, this is how to start.", he said.

"It's a motorcycle, right?", Filthy asked.

"Yes, it's what it is.", Diamond Tiara said.

"It better be.", Filthy said.

Diamond Tiara turned her head to Ruby Pinch and shook her head. The tattoo was not what Filthy thinks it is.

"This should be finished in fifteen minutes short.", Flame Basher said.

Spoiled Rich, her wife took a look at the design of the tattoo. "I want to be honest, that looks nice.", she said. "It's going to come out great.

Flame Basher peeled the stencil off the man's back and got to work on the tattoo. It felt really painful on Filthy's back, he grunting and hissing at the top of his voice.

"Are you a freaking cat, big man?", Flame Basher taunted.

Ruby Pinch was giggling in the back of Diamond Tiara.

Filthy tried to hold his pain back, but he couldn't. "Flame, I swear to god, Flame.", he said painfully.

Flame Basher began to tease Filthy even more. "Some big angry man, being a little bitch in my shop.", he said.

"Screw you.", Filthy said. He was pressing his fist to his forehead.

Diamond Tiara joined in with the teasing. "Dad, are you going to pass out?", she asked teasingly.

Filthy got embarrassed. "Shut the hell up.", he said.

Diamond Tiara backed away from her father, she didn't want to be snarled by her dad anymore. Ruby Pinch was still giggling.

"How long is this going to take?", Filthy asked. His back was being tortured by Flame Basher's ink tool.

"I told you, it's not going to take very long, it's almost done.", Flame Basher said. In an instant, he was finished and put it around plastic where it's not going to be touched by anyone.

Filthy was thrilled. He pretended and made the sound of a motorcycle. "Check out my god damn bike.", he laughed happily. He got off his seat and showed it to her wife, daughter, and daughter's friend.

"Oh my god.", Diamond Tiara said. "I love it."

Ruby Pinch had to agree. "Yeah, it looks good, alright.", she said.

"You want to see it, honey?", Spoiled asked.

"Of course I do, it's my tattoo after all.", Filthy said proudly.

Spoiled made Filthy stand behind a mirror on a wall and held a hand-hold mirror to reflect the tattoo that Filthy got. Filthy got shocked, he then realized that he didn't get the motorcycle, he read the title of the bio-hazard tramp stamp tattoo. "What! My Flank Stinks!", he said, reading the tattoo.

Sweat came down Diamond Tiara's head. "Oh geez, is that what it said?", she asked. She got pushed by her father who was furious.

Filthy was going after Flame Basher. "My Flank Stinks! You think this is funny?! Why would you get me this?!", he asked furiously.

Flame Basher got nervous. "You told me to do it, man.", he exclaimed. "You told me to do it. What's the big deal?"

"I'll give you the big deal!", he yelled. He grabbed Flame Basher's guitar and smashed it against the table.

Spoiled Rich shrieked with fright. "FILTHY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!", she shouted.

Diamond Tiara gasped. "Dad!", she said. "What have you done!"

Ruby Pinch shook with fear. "Oh my, I got to get out of here.", she said. She tried to escape without getting hurt, but Filthy threw the smashed up guitar almost hitting her. "Hey, you could've killed me!"

"You were part of this, weren't you?!", Filthy shouted, confronting Ruby Pinch.

Now, Ruby Pinch started to get nervous. Diamond Tiara got in front of her to protect her. "Dad, stop, I know you're upset, but it's just a tattoo, it doesn't mean you're going to hurt someone else if you think they're part of it.", she said. "You've done enough, just go."

Filthy growled and left the shop. Diamond Tiara apologized to Flame Basher, but she wasn't facing him yet. "I'm sorry, Flame, I wasn't expecting my dad to get mad and started throwing--" She was cut short when she turned and saw that Flame Basher was calling the cops on his cell phone. "Are you calling the cops?!"

"Yeah.", Flame Basher said. "Look what he did, this permanent damage."

Diamond Tiara ran outside to warn her dad about the cops being called by Flame Basher. "Flame's calling the cops, Dad.", she said.

"Whatever.", Filthy said sarcastically. "If I call the cops on him about this being permanent, it will definitely serve him right."

Comments ( 1 )

Part of me thinks this is based on angry grandpa... good story nonetheless!

Login or register to comment