• Published 27th Feb 2017
  • 1,640 Views, 1 Comments

No More Laughing At You - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Rainbow Dash apologizes to Spike.

  • ...
3
 1
 1,640

No More Laughing At You

Rainbow Dash was going on a walk, then suddenly she ran into Rarity. She was delighted to see her. "Hey, Rarity, I was wondering if you were out here to.", she said. "What are you doing out here? Were you just shopping for fashion material or checking on Sweetie Belle she's doing her piano lessons?"

"Well, not exactly, Rainbow Dash, Sweetie Belle doesn't have piano lessons today, she's with her friends finding their way on how to get their cutie marks, and I already have enough fashion material to make dresses.", Rarity said. A few days ago, she went to the Golden Oak Library and apologized to Spike after embarrassing him while they were at the migration, she thinks it's about time that Rainbow Dash would do the same thing when she laughed at him, he was wearing an apron when he brought the food. "And here's something you need to know, Rainbow Dash, I apologized to Spike the other day when I embarrassed him in front of our friends, I'm you should apologize to.", she said.

"Apologize to Spike?", Rainbow Dash asked. "What did I do that was wrong to Spike? Was I being immature during the migration? Was I not giving him time to be careful while the migration was going on?"

"No, you weren't being immature and you know exactly what you did, you laughed at him when he was wearing an apron.", Rarity said.

"Yeah, so? What's the big deal?", Rainbow Dash asked. "The apron was designed with a heart on it. It would be something that Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie or maybe Applejack would wear."

"Well, I did tell you that Spike is exactly just the way he is, he's the cutest dragon you've ever seen in years, also, you kind of offended him when he was wearing that apron with a heart on it.", Rarity said. "You really need to learn your lesson, Rainbow Dash, Darling."

"I offended him?", Rainbow Dash asked. "How in the world did I ever offend-- Oh, I see what you're talking about, I thought it was silly that Spike was wearing the apron with the heart on it, and you defended him and told all of that Spike is just the way he is. Maybe you're right, Rarity, I guess I was being offensive. I better go over to Spike and apologize to him. Also, do you think I should bring him a gift to make it up to him?"

"You don't have to bring him a gift, Rainbow Dash, when I apologized to Spike, I didn't bring a gift to him to make it up to him.", Rarity said. "Just over to him and apologize, that's all you need to do."

"Whatever.", Rainbow Dash said.

"What was that?", Rarity asked.

"Nothing.", Rainbow Dash said. She flapped her wings and flew over to the Golden Oak Library to see Spike. She knocked on the door and Twilight answered. "Hey, Twilight, is Spike here? I came here to apologize to him after what I did to embarrass him."

"Yeah, he's here.", Twilight said. "Spike, come here!"

Spike ran down the stairs to see what Twilight needed. "Yes, Twilight, what do you need?", he asked.

"Rainbow Dash is here.", Twilight said. "She wants to apologize to you."

Spike was surprised to hear such a thing. "Oh my gosh, Rainbow Dash, you want to apologize to me?", he asked. "After the past few weeks since you found me with those dragons wanting to kill an egg?"

"Yes, Spike, ...and I want to do this alone with you upstairs.", Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh, ok.", Spike said. He and Rainbow Dash walked up the stairs to Twilight's room. Rainbow Dash closed the door so Twilight doesn't hear too much of what they're going to talk about. "So, what made you think you want to apologize to me?"

"I talked to Rarity and she told me she apologized to you when she embarrassed you in front of our friends in the migration.", Rainbow Dash said.

"That was after you laughed at me when I was wearing that apron, I loved that thing.", Spike said.

"I know, I know I laughed at you which was wrong, and I am so sorry.", Rainbow Dash said. "I promise I won't laugh at you ever again."

"That's what I wanted to hear the whole time.", Spike said. "It's about time."

"And I got to say, you and I have some stuff in common.", Rainbow Dash said.

"What are you talking about?", Spike asked.

"Well, one time when I was a filly, I was flying in Cloudsdale, my wings failed to keep me steady, then I crashed into a trash can, then two colts were laughing at me.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Rainbow Dash.", Spike said. "I bet your family taught them a lesson."

"They sure did.", Rainbow Dash said. "And I guess I was taught a lesson when you went to travel on your own."

Spike smiled. "Yeah, since you and Rarity felt bad about that one time, lets just pretend it never happened and lets move on with what we have in life.", he said. "Come here, you need a hug."

Rainbow Dash wrapped her hooves around the small dragon and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Spike.", she whispered.

"Your welcome, Rainbow Dash.", Spike whispered.

Comments ( 1 )

I expected the others to wear aprons to see what it's like to wear one just like Spike but the either will take.

Login or register to comment