• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 1,095 Views, 21 Comments

Remastered Reality - Nova Borealis



The ponies and angels have made it to the Empire but have no means of getting home for 6 years. What is the Empress in question hiding? Like all nations, conspiracies will be found, and they might not like what they see.

  • ...
3
 21
 1,095

Archive Plus V1.0

This chapter will be updated when ever a new chapter releases that mentions a word that is importance to the story and is too complex for context clues for the average individual to understand.

!WARNING!

This chapter may contain spoilers for future chapters, read at your own risk.

Please note it is not required to read this chapter to understand the plot, but it will make it easier.

======

Elements

Dileoum:
The most widely used building material in the Empire as it is completely indestructible and massless even though it acts like it has mass. Dileoum is composed of cosmic strings that were rearranged to act as a solid form and not the fabric of the universe. The substance is extracted from the fabric of space time and woven into a material of linked strings. When a sheet of Dileoum is thin enough then it will act like a fabric, such as being flexible and perfectly durable. If the sheet of Dileoum is thick enough then it will act like an unbendable metal, being unable to bend and change shape but be completely impervious to damage. Dileoum is known for its ability to completely reject vibrations and its pitch black color as well as being used in almost all structures in the Empire. Dileoum is used to build anything that is designed to last forever such as installations and military equipment for the armor plating of starships and sentinels. When Dileoum is used on something such as a starship then it must be equipped with G force dampeners to prevent damage to the machinery within the ship and other devices that are subject to strong G forces.

Gravitite:
This is an artificial lab grown metal mainly composed of Osmium and other minor ingredients as well as a high amount of gravitons. Gravitite is known to be the main floor component in starships and installations to generate adjustable gravity. This metal is also very dense with 1 tea spoon of this metal having the mass of an unloaded cruse ship from Earth 1 in the years of 2000-2030. The main use for this metal is in gravitation plates in a few forms of art, like making an object hand from the ceiling through gravitational balance. When Gravitate is positively charged it generates a gravitational felid, when it is not charged it remains dormant and inactive.

Anti Gravitite:
The reverse version of gravitite with completely opposite properties. Many people think that gravitate and anti gravitite are actually two separate materials when in reality they are the same. When gravitate is not energized with positrons but electrons instead then something really weird happens. The metal repels and blocks gravitational waves from other sources of gravity. Like normal gravitate this also increases its anti gravitational properties the higher the charge. The industrial uses of this are much less then its counterpart but it can be used for making a dyson sphere around a black hole and dealing with other celestial objects with high gravity.

Solar Crystals: Sun Crystals
A yellow crystal that naturally radiates solar radiation when energized. These crystals are typically found in luxury based facilities inside various installations and cruse class starships. Usually they are grown in labs but to find a sun crystal naturally is very rare. Natural sun crystals are nearly priceless for their radiance and grow in small quantities but more then make for it in quality. Synthetically grown sun crystals are brittle and fragile in most cases due to the small imperfections in atomic structures. Sun crystals are difficult to grow artificially because the atomic structure of them are also composed of the M particle (magic) which makes it difficult to replicate perfectly even for the most intelligent races. Blue sun crystals are the most rare type of all and are much more luminous the normal yellow sun crystals. Only a few of these have ever been found in Homebase Universe.

======

Culture

Multinet:
A complex network of computers that spans the entire Harmonic Empire Multiverse. The multinet is spread over nearly every galaxy in Homebase through a complex network of space stations that are in every galaxy. This network even connects to other universes through the MK IV jumpgates but only one space station connects the multinet to that universe. The Beacon Stations are specifically designed to give the pureblood and other races access to permitted information if the correct digital magic frequency is used. These Beacon Stations are dropped into a new universe for the Pureblood to access to let them know that they are not alone and give them advice on how to start their universe right or perform unethical experiments on a few galaxies like most bloods do at some point. The influence of the Beacon Station can be amplified by near by stations to spread out the signal to give computers better reception to search engines that run the multinet.
"It's like the internet, but bigger than you could possibly imagine!"

Space Wargames:
An event that happens once every billion years celebrated exclusively by purebloods who accel at war in deep space. In this pureblood only holiday bloods from all over the Empire take their best ships and best fleets to fight one another in battle for glory to see who has the better weapons, armor and skill. So many billions of years has past sense the first Space Wargames that the Empire does not keep track any more after the 999,999,999,999,999,999,999th annual Space Wargames. The rules are simple, destroy all the ships on the opposing team until only the pureblood remains or one of them gives up.

The Solitary Ball:
LOCKED

======

Politics

The Eternal Circle:
A group of 12 eternal purebloods and Nova being the Elderblood. The Circle does not reveal their true identities as circle members to the public for security reasons as caused by the risks of being in such a high position. The public however already knows the Circle exists only because they accept Nova as their leader and as the only Circle member to be made openly known to them. The Circle is in charge of the Harmonic Empire's political system made apparent by a voting system done by the 12 purebloods to be ultimately decided by Nova. In the event of a tie Nova must be the deciding vote. She has upheld this system even before she regenerated for the last time. Every once and a while a circle member dies but every time this happens a new eternal pureblood is ripped into existence in a new universe somewhere in the Empire. This blood cannot enter the circle until they have reached level 20 as almost all eternal purebloods have passed even that medium difficulty level. If one Circle member is unable to vote and the members strike a tie then Nova must break the tie herself by deciding which choice to do with careful consideration. The Circle is responsible for many other things but the secrecy behind their decisions are shrouded in a web of controversy put there by the Circle members themselves to make the public not believe the conspiracy theorists when they got too close to figuring out some leaked classified data.

======

Projectors

Mass Projector:
A devise that projects deployable mass from the lease to be used to perform complex tasks like the steering wheel of a starship. Energy gets emitted from the projector then solidifies into the desired form by the computer. This has replaced claytronics in a large number of ways, but power is still an issue in some situations for lower tear purebloods and races.

Energy Emitter:
A device that can directly change the shape of energy in a given space. Can be used as an energy whip/grapple, a deployable shield, a beam weapon of different energy types, any melee weapon, and more. These are typically seen inside of angel sentinels or armored gauntlets.

======

Reactors

Dark Energy Core:
A compact source of energy that has continuously proven to be highly efficient at powering small devices that require a large amount of power to function. The dark energy core is a unique pocket universe with only 2 of the 6 forces of the universe inside it. This modified pocket universe impossible to enter through normal means as it can only store a small amount of objects inside a specialized container. The pocket universe is so oversaturated with dark energy because it continuously generates it just by simply existing in a compact bubble. Unlike a normal universe, traditional atoms cannot exist with a dark energy core's pocket universe as they would simply fall apart due to the lack of other forces in that universe. The power cells relative to an average human are the size of a pin point, the cells suck in energy from the pocket universe to be stored for safe keeping. A normal pocket universe is contained safely inside a dimensional bubble, but a dark energy core does not have one to keep it from interacting with the cosmic strings that make up the universe outside it. To fix this, the cosmic strings that surround the dark energy core are arranged to close off the smaller strings from expanding countless times their size with a powerful enchantment that is kept active by the core itself. The dark energy continuously expanse outwards, but is stopped by the only other force in the dark energy core's pocket universe. In the center of a dark energy core is a supermassive ball of pure gravitons that is uses its gravitational force to pull the universe around it towards it. If this were to ever fail then the pocket universe would expand outwards into the universe that contained the dark energy core faster then the speed of light. Due to the cosmic string collisions this would cause a catastrophic destabilization in the fabric of reality that would ripple across multiple dimensions. This event is significantly less deadly compared to a critical failure in a normal pocket universe destabilization as when a dark energy core has a meltdown, only a small part of the universe is destroyed. This information is intentionally blocked from any AI that uses this power source with multiple logic barriers that are completely undetectable. The only reason why these cores are used in angel sentinels is because of one simple fact. It is very hard to destabilize a dark energy core. In some cases of core meltdowns a false vacuum is created to ultimately cause vacuum decay.

Dark Gravitational Core:
A MK II version of a dark energy core. The fundamental design is almost identical except for one simple difference. Orbiting the graviton heart of the core itself is a turbine that orbits it to power a stationary ring shaped structure stitched into the cosmic strings that make up the pocket universe. This specially designed turbine combines the power of infinite gravitational force to the omnidirectional explosive power of dark energy to power starships and installations that require the power of a trillion suns or more.

======
Medical

Regeneration pod: "regen pod"
These are commonly found in the medical bays of various starships and installations. Regen pods are used to regenerate the biological anatomy of a life form through the species DNA accessible through a computer system. The pod is filled with a yellow liquid that is in fact liquid healing magic with nano bots programed to repair damaged tissue. The regen pod can only heal a life form if they have been documented or scanned so their biological makeup can be repaired.

Hyper Stasis:
A state of being when a life form or AI is put into a time stasis pod. Time is slowed to a halt within the pod indefinitely unless the pod is reactivated by the outside or by a set timer. If the pod is destroyed while the person is inside the pod they will be paused in time for all eternity so a large collection of safety protocols have been set in place to prevent this. However the system can be rigged for this to happen anyways, but it may be an incredibly complex and dangerous procedure for the hacker.

======
Faster then light travel

Hyper Drive:
An engine component that allows a starship to go faster then light. Most up to date hyper drives can go a max of 100,000,000 times faster than light, this is possible by pushing the ship into a different dimension that has been called "hyperspace" to increase the engines power and effectiveness. Faster then light travel is indeed possible with out a hyperdrive but runs a risk of colliding with an atom or group of atoms that could easily compromise the ship's structure and functionality. Hyperdrives are an easy way around this obstacle. They are used to go to places with in a local galactic neighborhood.

Warp Drive:
A devise that shoots out a warp beam, when the beam gets far enough away from the device a wormhole opens to the calculated destination for the starship to enter. This machine is typically used for instantaneous travel to different galaxies across great distances.

Ultradrive:
A device that was first built and perfected on the Pure Fire of Innovation. Similar to a warp drive it fires a wormhole in front of the ship to suck it through to a different point in space. The ultradrive however can send the ship itself into a different universe or dimension. When a powerful enough time machine is plugged into the system then the ultradrive can double as a conduit through time as well. With the ultradrive, the Innovation can go to any universe with out the need for a MKIV Jumpgate. This device is more then just an engine component as it is located inside and around the main center engine of the Innovation. A large dimensional turbine is used to rotate around the gravitational force generated by the the countless gravity jets on the engine. When the rotational speed of the turbine approaches light speed, it supplies a powerful space time distortion so intense that if anything gets caught inside this controlled dimensional storm then they would be atomically shredded, with their remains being sent into non existence itself as it is aged into oblivion. This controlled space time distortion is diverted by the gravity jets with the contained force of a billion supermassive black holes to be absorbed into the receivers at the base of the main center engine. Next the dimensional energy is sent through a specifically designed power conduit to a modified warp beam emitter from a warp drive in the front of the ship. This energy interacts with a data felid located inside the dwarf planet of the Innovation to acquire a destination. It is possible to overload this system so the beam dose not interact with the data stream to give a destination. This causes a highly unstable wormhole to be created that will suck in the matter around it like a black hole, but made of dimensional energy, not crushed subatomic particles. This ability has proven to be a powerful weapon in battle against unique enemy starships that have stolen shield generators from Nova's fleet. The ultradrive can only be used 20 times until it overheats, when this happens the excess heat energy is transferred to the Innovation's side main engines to give it a massive boast in power but difficult to control. Unlike a warp drive, the ultradrive has access to an oversized supercharged gravitational dark energy core that is much more powerful then the ones inside of angel sentinels. This gives it the ability to expand the size of the portal to fit an entire galaxy through if and only if enough dimensional energy is supplied into the portal at the expense of faster overheating.

Hyperspace:
A dimension that is related to every 3D universe where the their is no cosmic speed limit. When a ship enters hyperspace the distance between point A and point B is still the same in normal space. Hyperspace has a colorful tubular appearance as the ship flies through the tube, if a ship touches the tube wall than it will cause large amounts of damage to the shielding and possibly haul. This is ultimately caused by a seemingly infinite amount of dimensional friction. This "dimensional friction" is still not entirely understood even today but what little is known about it is this: At least 5 different dimensions are rubbing up against the walls that (for some unknown reason) results in the acceleration tunnel that causes ships to travel at impossible speeds with no fundamental speed limit to causality. Some purebloods can harness the power of hyperspace to enter higher forms but few have learned how to control it and has been known to incredibly dangerous.

======
Thrusters

Gravity Jet:
A type of thruster that redirects gravity waves in a single direction thus creating thrust. This thruster has a vary fast acceleration rate but needs to be limited because of the amount of G forces the machine that the thruster is attached to may endure, it can be condensed into an ultra thin disc in armor if it has the proper power source.

Industrial Gravity Jet:
Some people refer to this device as the IG Jets as a slang term. The industrial gravity jet is used for supporting massive structures in place of pillars as they tend to last for millions of years with out maintenance. In the Empire they are built to last forever and used on supporting the ceiling of layered shield worlds.

======
Weapons

Neutrino Cannon:
A large weapon that sucks neutrinos out of the space around it and super charges them to be fired at a target. On the type Alpha this weapon may be powerful but it has a 10 second charge time, when fully charged it has the destructive power to effectively destroy a mountain and or penetrate the thickest amour. It can also be used to fire rapidly but at the expense of extra destructive power. The bigger this weapon is the longer charge time it has but the more powerful the blast is at full charge. Anything that gets near the neutrino vacuum used to charge this weapon may get crushed. If a life form stands too close to a charging neutrino cannon they may get sucked to the vacuum vents and slowly suck in their skin off atom by atom at a vary fast rate in a matter seconds.
"Neutrinos are EVERYWHERE! and are made from nuclear decay...why not weaponize it!?"

Homing Lasers:
An energy weapon that fires lasers that home in on an energy source, they are used to seek out a fast moving targets. This weapon's rate of fire as it fires 100 beams per second because of overheating and a fast charge time. The drawback of homing lasers are that they get less accurate over longer distances. Typically they are modified to have a small explosive effect upon impact but this can be changed with different enchants and or weapon components.

Compact Rotating Gatling Gun:
The acronym for this weapon is CRGG. Typically this weapon can be seen on fighter class starships and battleships. It is designed with a built in quantum converter to be used to give the weapon a more effective variety in killing targets at a distance. This weapon has no need to reload and has no charging time so it can continuously fire until the power source runs out. On Serena this weapon is similar to a compact machine gun but the barrels being shortened as well as the ammunition being interchangeable.

Double P. Cannon:
Weapon that can be found on high end civilian starships with an expensive taste of hot quick death for their enemies. The Double P. Cannon shoots a beam of photons surrounded by plasma at the target, the photons for penetrating the target at the impact point and the plasma for heating up the surrounding haul and frying circuitry for maximum damage. This weapon was originally called the "Double Penetration Cannon" but customers kept on referring it to what it is called today, mostly because it uses photons and plasma to damage its target.

Reactor Missiles:
Also known as "Bubble Bombs". These missiles utilize a tracking system that will fallow it's target until it impacts it. Upon impact the missile digs itself half way into it to blast off it's cover to reveal its reactor. Within 4 seconds the missile generates a bubble shield around itself and the target. After this the shield opens up a small gap in the top of the shield then ignites. This effectively destroys everything inside the bubble shield while the shockwave is forced out the top of it through the opening in the sheild. About 10 seconds after the reactor goes critical the shield vanishes due to a delayed magic enchantment.

MK 1 nuclear reactor [additional radiation damage]

MK 2 arc reactor [additional electrical damage]

MK 3 nuclear fusion reactor [additional heat, radiation, and electrical damage]

MK 4 gravity reactor [additional gravitational, kinetic, heat, and magnetic damage]

MK 5 magic reactor [elemental]
And the prototype MK 6 has a dark energy core, though it is still in the early stages. When completed they could effectively destroy an entire galaxy while not damaging the space around it. Because of this, the MK 6 is not practical as a precision weapon of mass destruction with contained damage.

Light Hybrid Rifle:
A gun that was never mass produced as the Harmonic Empire has no infantry forces aside from the angel sentinels who have weapons built in. The light hybrid rifle never saw warfare because of this fact but it still proves to be useful to many bounty hunters and company hired armies and guards. This weapon fires a single bolt of plasma and laser energy at the same time in sync. Their is not many different types of hybrid rifles but the light version is primarily used for mid range but dose not fair well on shielded targets.

Hybrid Duality rifle:
This hybrid rifle shoots two concentrated beams with in 1 second and overheats just after 4 shots. Each pull of the trigger fires a single beam of high powered laser energy shortly fallowed by a super concentrated bolt of plasma held together by a powerful magnetic felid that falls apart after a while. After the magnetic field vanishes the plasma still retains its shape due to its near light speed velocity. Upon impact with this weapon it can easily burn through the skull of even shielded targets with ease and even heavy vehicles. An upgraded version is equipped to stealth sentinels that fuses the beams but it would be unwise to underestimate some one who got their hands on one of these guns.
"BOOM! headshot!"

Hybrid Beam Rifle:
This gun fires a continuous beam of laser energy surrounded by plasma. Typically these weapons can be found on sentinels and can fire up to a few miles with effective damage. As an energy weapon they have much longer range then ballistics but do less damage the longer the distance. Unlike other hybrid rifles this one radiates heat out of the exposed plasma condenser. This makes the weapon able to shoot for over 10 minutes with no worry of causing structural damage or overheating. Unfortunately it does make it exposed to the elements, meaning that an overshield must be generated over the exposed plasma condenser while also not trapping heat inside the gun. The overshield only covers a small part of the weapon and cannot withstand much force applied to it. The average punch could disable the shield and force it to recharge. Because of this, the shield does not take up much power, making most of the power generated by a micro dark energy core be used for the fire power of the weapon.

Hybrid Assault Rifle:
This weapon is a highly desired collectors item for gun enthusiasts and bounty hunters because of its rarity. The hybrid assault rifle fires intense bolts of plasma and lasers in an automatic sequence until the weapon overheats. This weapon can fire up to 1,600 bolts per minute and can easily rip through armor with ease but if you let the gun overheat too much then it could explode. This is why the weapon has a built in safety to lock the trigger after 5 minutes of firing. Even so it is not advisable to let the gun get this hot, unless you want to it to melt through your power armor or burn off your hands.

Hybrid Scattler Rifle:
Another rarity in the gun department. This weapon has an unconcentrated curved lense that lets the laser energy burst outward like a controlled explosion. This creates a very bright but incredible deadly muzzle flash. Additionally it fires a large burst of plasma that effectively triples the range and triples the damage at close range. This gun fires semi automatically but can be changed to be fully automatic at the cost of faster overheating.
"This would make the zombie apocalypse be a walk in the park."

======
Space Stations

Installation:
In the Harmonic Empire the term installation can be referred to a massive planet or solar system sized artificial structure such as a dyson sphere or a ring. Installations in the Harmonic Empire are used to perform critically important tasks that require a lot of power and are considered to be the largest machines with each built for different purposes such as a weapon, civilian use, artistic design and scientific advancements like a planet sized hadron collider. Most installations are used as colonies but some are used for more unique purposes.

Layered Shield Worlds:
A hollow sphere with a habitable surface on both outside and inside the sphere, inside the sphere a distance away is another identical sphere but smaller so it can fit inside and held in place by industrial gravity jets an gravity pillars. These installations are used for a large variety of purposes.
"It's like a dyson sphere in side s dyson sphere inside a dyson sphere and so on until you have a Jupiter sized installation filled with potential."

The Gateway:
A very large jumpgate designed to connect the Harmonic Empire to the Ultraverse. This is the only possible way for any information of any kind to get to the Empire so as a precaution the Gateway's location is highly classified to even the Eternal Circle. Unlike normal jumpgates the Gateway can only be used as a two way teleporter. This means that if a ship were to enter it then it would end up in the center the other Gateway's ring. The two Gateways are connected by an undetectable thin tube of normal space that increases in length through the 5th dimension. This dimensional tube is only a single planck length wide and is composed of exactly 1,000 cosmic strings that increase length because of the 5th dimensional influence caused by the two Gateways. To the passer by, this small string of existence could easily pass through them with out even setting off a scanner. The distance between the Empire and the Ultraverse eventually got so large that the Gateway could not function properly. This caused Nova to almost redesign the entire system. Now a single Gateway is powered by 8 specially designed energy cells that actually self replicate universes in a contained space. These universes burst into existence around the Gateways for almost all their power to be sucked into the Gateway in order to remain connected to one another. These universes are then aged into oblivion by the 4th dimension for their cosmic strings to be ripped to pieces by the Gateway's harvesters and permanently absorbed into the string of existence that connects the two Gateways. The string was ultimately made so the portal between the Empire and the rest of existence dose not need to be open at all times. The string also makes the wormhole incredibly sable and causes time to be distorted to such a degree that you can go through the other side of the portal and up on the other side with in a few seconds. This still leaves one problem though, if one of the Gateways were to lose power then the string would subject the entire Empire to incalculable amount of Gs and would most likely kill anyone that isn't a pureblood while destroying everything else and heavily damaging every universe in the Empire. The OMEGA Gateway would then be ripped from its resting place and be smashed against the dimensional wall of the universe as the excess energy from the energy cells ignite all at once and destroy every universe even remotely near by while destabilizing everything around it. The last time the distance was measured it could not be given a number but a comparison.
"Imagine the Empire being the size of the nucleus of a helium atom, and the ultraverse being the size of the Hercules–Corona Borealis Great Wall from Oceanus's universe. Next? Put the helium atom in orbit around the Grand Master Galaxy in my universe, and the wall 3/4ths to the edge of MY universe. Then throw that out the window and multiply the distance by a octogintillion. And that's just an estimation. At this point not even V can calculate the exact distance we're so far away." - Nova

======

Starship Components

G Force Dampener:
A thin layer of magic infused gravitational beam emitters that fire at one another to act as a buffer for impacts. This system can also be used on almost all starships to counter the effects of rapid acceleration and deceleration of a starship by sustaining and absorbing the natural inertia of a ship as it moves through space or if it was under attack from another ship if and only if enough magic is supplied to the dampeners to dampen the effect of G forces on the interior of the ship. This device is also used on other vehicles and sentinels that may be subject to such forces.

Physics Engine Core:
When traveling to a different universe a ship may be subject to that universe's laws and could lose functionality or be destroyed. The physics engine core is a powerful stabilizer that keeps the ship in a localized bubble of controlled laws to keep the ship running normally with out the worry of entering a universe where all gravity is multiplied by 10,000 or the speed light is 2 miles an hour. If one were to exit the ship's overshield they would also exit the physics engine core's influence and thus be subject to the foreign universe's laws.
"No, seriously, why has NO ONE ever thought of this? Not only dose it supply the sci fi genre with new possible stories but it's also realistic! Only to a crazy advanced civilization like the Empire."

Phase Genorator:
A specially designed cloaking device that's very existence is highly classified with in the Empire and even among the Eternal Circle. The phase generator slips the ship into a fully transparent state allowing anything to pass through it. When activated the Innovation has the unique ability to fly through objects as if they weren't there. This device is so effective that the Innovation can even fly though a black hole with out coming in contact with the surface. It is completely impossible to detect where the ship is with the phase generator active due to the fact the space where the innovation takes up is aged backward to a point where the ship wasn't there before, forcing the ship itself to be slipped into a different dimension with the slight distortion of time as an anchor when the phase generator is activated. This small distortion in time flawlessly blends in into the natural cosmic background radiation of almost all universes, making the phase generator the perfect cloaking device for infiltration and surprise attacks.

The Wand:
A large lab grown quartz crystal with various modifications inside it to act as an oversized magical wand to be used by the central intelligence of the starship it's attached to. This device requires a lot of magic and power to use, which is why it's only a prototype. Luckily the only ship that will be equipped with it has plenty of power to spare. When used the wand can preform complex spells on a galactic scale or be used to aid in battle similar to how a normal wand is used. On the Innovation, the wand is located inside the bow of the ship but is not directly exposed to space.

======

Starships

The Pure Fire of Innovation:
This starship was built by Nova when she was 76 octillion years old at the purity level of 8. It took a few billion years to finally complete the original design due to having to fix a time paradox in several universes. Now, 153 megacycles later the Innovation has been rebuilt multiple times with the countless technological advancements that have taken place with in that large time frame. This ship is outfitted with a large array of machinery to make it go to any location across any dimension and any universe with the most amount of stability possible, the original purpose for this starship is exploration and observation. Over the years Nova has transformed this exploration vessel into the single most dangerously unfair starship in the history of the Empire. So much that she herself banned it from the Space Wargames that take place every billion years. Having flawless stealth abilities to impenetrable shields and an indestructible haul. The entire ship is composed of Dileoum to maintain stability from powerful attacks as well as lasting forever. The sheilding is in reality over million shields combined into one powerful overshield that encases the ship into multiple layers of protection that even absorb energy and magic attacks similar to a pureblood, and thats only one of the 5 million shields. The outer most shield of the Innovation is a bubble shield that is generated by the physics engine core to make the ship remain unaffected by different laws of physics in different universes. If any solid projectile gets through any of the shields then it will simply bounce off the haul. One of the more unique things about this starship is the center has a dwarf planet inside it. This planet is actually the shell for the central power core of the ship, an oversized dark gravitational core that is many times more powerful then a normal compact core. Through out the ship are a few backup cores that act as a backup generator if the central core is to fail. On the surface of this dwarf planet is a lush landscape inhabited by rare species found through out Homebase Universe, with none of them being sentient. Another starship can be found above the north pole of this planet interacting with the data stream. This starship is the famous Island of Solitude. The newest addition to the ship's vast arsenal is the "wand" an experimental oversized magic wand controlled by a central intelligence. Because of VALeRY's sentience, and her access to the data stream from Solitude she can control the ship's functions, and by extension, the wand.

The Island of Solitude:
The Island of Solitude was Nova's first creation because she needed a location to conduct experiments. In that time her universe was much smaller then it is today and was filled with supermassive black holes colliding with other black holes made of antimatter. Unfortunately this starship required a very large amount of power and Nova couldn't keep recharging the batteries with her own unstable power. To fix this she then took a large cluster of gas clouds to condense them into a black hole 90 feet in radius. After a large amount of modifying and enchanting she managed to apply layers of plating made form various components and a large amount of different type of crystals. This was done so the black hole's gravitational felid would spin an orbital ring with struts pointed inward so the gravity would effect it more and thus give the turbine more momentum while spinning. The gravitational felid itself was limited and controlled but when she turned on the Ultra Core, it gained sentience. This core was the first MEAI, VALeRY. Sense then Solitude has been the epicenter of scientific innovation across all fields of science. Before the Pure Fire of Innovation was invented Nova drove the Island all over the universe liberating planet after planet from corrupted governments. Some civilizations joined her Empire willingly but others showed resistance. Those who showed resistance were liberated, those who wanted nothing to do with the Empire were ignored, but eventually they joined out of their own free will. It was at this time the entire Homebase Universe was under Nova's control, a task that took over a hundred billion years. Through out the young Empire the Island of Solitude became the universal symbol of peace and prosperity with it's majestically unorthodox appearance for a starship. The Island holds many secrets that will never be revealed to the public but this one ship has seen just as many wars as Nova herself, all of them with VALeRY by her side. Today the Island has some conspiracy theories surrounding it but Nova refuses to talk about them, some have speculated that a few of them are actually true. On it's exterior surface is Nova's personal garden as well as abandoned architectural projects made from various stone minerals. In the center of this garden are 3 mountains. The center contains an advanced energy emitter that has actually been combined with various enchanted lenses, this is located directly over V's core chamber. The smallest is a masa with a large turret on it that can also be used as a telescope. This turret is used for experimental heavy weapons and has been known to have been used in actual combat before. The 3rd and final mountain has a tall beam of light sprouting out the top that stops at a spire. This spire is considered the bridge but also acts as the bubble shield generator to the single most advanced weaponizable bubble shield in the history of the Empire. Inside this mountain is the large and luxurious living space of the island. Under the surface are sheer cliffs that drop down under the island that form a warped stalactite shape that meet up with other. The 3 stalactite spikes drop down 4 miles under the 7 mile long ship and are the source of the ship's beauty from under it. With in these spikes is not rock, but vast laboratories and machinery. This is Nova's home. This is VALeRY's home. This...is the cornerstone to the Empire's success.
"And no, it's not from fucking Superman, I CAN NOT stress this enough people. All of this content was made by ME and ONLY me. Except the Aperture labs, my version is only slightly different from the enrichment facility in the portal series, and the number Centillion, that was made by some mathematician somewhere."

The Sirus:
A starship that belonged to a now bankrupt mining company that specialized in mining rare elements from uncharted space. The ship was found floating towards the Skyburst Galaxy. The ship was stripped for parts by looters and pirates but Nova rebuilt it to suit her needs. The ship has access to 16 heavy laser turrets with 8 being on both sides. The mining laser was removed but was replaced with a more up to date one. Aside from that, the over all structure was removed and replaced with Dileoum and equipped with a standard hard light shield generator to protect it against most kinds of attacks. New computer systems and an OS were also installed, including the automated system program. The engines were also replaced with high powered gravity jets as well as a new hyper drive and warp drive. But this begs only one question, if the ship was completely rebuilt, what would happen if you were to use the old parts to build the same ship, which one would be the original ship?

The X Caliber:
A ship that was built by the bounty hunter "Gunshlave Blaztvic" known to have killed over 30,000 criminals before his death of poison by an unknown criminal organization that died out many years ago. His ship was confiscated by the government for safe keeping because of it's illegal sheilding and missiles loaded onto it. When Nova finally got her hands on it she found the ship to be a unique addition to her collection so she had the ship loaded onto the Sirus to be shipped to Eden Prime so she could replace the engine with a more effective one. Which was the only thing she wanted to change about this fantastically deadly compact vessel.

======

Locations

Eden Prime:
LOCKED

Torment:
LOCKED

Grand Capital Galaxy:
LOCKED

Skyburst Galaxy:
An artificial galaxy that acts as a play ground for atmospheric testing and a large array of artistic appeal to any who can see it and or enter it. This galaxy is only 100,000 light years across but at first glance it would appear to be a blue disk with white clouds in a spiral pattern surrounding the galactic core. The galactic core of this galaxy is a gravitational stabilizer that keeps a nebula composed of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and water vapor at a density identical of sea level on Earth 1. At the equator of this galaxy is a disc of gravitons that attract water to it in order to form a vast circular ocean on both sides of the galaxy to remain stable. The ocean is 1000 miles deep on both sides, with an icy bottom due to massive pressures. Through out the galaxy is exactly 100 billion spherical air filters that also act as powerful forms of radiation, in the center of each sphere is a powerful anti graviton core to prevent the air around it from clump to it's surface. The spheres have so little gravity that not even a grain of dust can stick to its surface. This galaxy is so life friendly that anyone can step out of the airlock with out a suit and not die, but only for a few hours as to not be effected by the radiation.

======
Dimensional Structures

Ultraverse Theory:
This theory states that there is a multiverse on every dimensional plane of existence. Such as a multiverse for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th dimension and so on as their could theoretically be an infinite amount of dimensions and as such an infinite amount of multiverses with in those dimensions. With each dimensional multiverse interacting with one another to maintain stability. Such as a universe the 3rd dimension interacting with the 4th dimension to have a past present and future.
"This might actually be a a thing by the way, and if it is than it would explain a LOT. But also raise many questions."

Deep Void:
The area outside the ultraverse in witch nothing exists. If Ultraverse Theory is in fact correct then an infinite theoretical distance away from the exact center of it would be the edge of the ultraverse that expanse at an incomprehensibly fast rate but has a fundamental end. Beyond that is the Deep Void. If anything enters this void that is not contained with in a dimensional barrier of physics engine core's shield, then it will disintegrate due to the lack of cosmic strings. As described by the few purebloods to ever see it. "A never ending sea of nonexistence."

Self replicating universe:
A universe in which it infinitely creates different versions of itself as time moves forward, creating an infinite chain of different time lines. Time travel can drastically effect this process if the laws of time in that universe allow it. These universes instantly kill a pureblood because a pureblood's place in existence is far different then those who exist in a self replicating universe. This is ultimately caused by the simple fact that quantum physics function very differently in a pureblood's universe. As in a self replicating universe things are more random and not as precise then in a pureblood's universe. The lack of precision on the quantum level would cause a pureblood to be ripped to shreds across all dimensions as apparent to the infinite replication and possibilities that exist within the ultraverse.

The Gateway Universe:
A relatively small universe but forever existing, that has a radius of 50,000 light years. The only objects in this universe are a single fusion recycling star, a few rocky planets and a specially designed jumpgate called the "Gateway" built to transport ships to the natural 3D multiverse. On the very edge of the ultraverse is a small universe that has another Gateway in order to connect the Harmonic Empire Multiverse to the ultraverse. This location is considered to be a classified location as the Gateway is the only way to get to ultraverse from the Empire. The only near by universe to the Gateway Universe outside the Empire are a few artificial universes built to simulate a universe's natural expansion through time normally with out the intervention of dark energy control. After the universes dies the clock resets.

The Relay Group:
The Relay Group is a cluster of 200+ universes just outside the ultraverse. Unlike normal universes, these do not self replicate if B happens instead of A. Each universe is artificial in nature yet at the same time impossible to know with seeing one die of old age. When a universe in the Relay Group starts to reach the end of its life cycle it slowly implodes, this phenomenon is called "The Great Crunch" to some races. Eventually the universe is condensed into a singularity only for it to explode back into existence to enact a form of controlled quantum randomness. When these universes reset the laws of nature still remain the same but the timeline may never play out the same way. Because of this it makes the Relay Group seem deceptively natural yet anomalous. At the edge of the ultraverse are countless big bangs exploding into existence as they branch off to create different timelines and different infinite streams of universes with different dimensional properties every instant. The Relay Group exists just outside the ultraverse and is pushed away from it slightly faster then the rate of infinite expansion. "To describe this in a way humans can understand imagine an expanding statically charged ballon (ultraverse) with a cotton ball (Relay Group) stuck to it's surface. The ballon continues to expand yet the cotton ball sticks to it."

Homebase:
The universe in the center of the Harmonic Empire multiverse. This universe belongs to Nova and serves as "her other half" as she calls it like many other purebloods do. This universe contains the most advanced technology in the Empire because it is strictly illegal to share technological advancements to other purebloods. It is also referred to as the capital as this is where many political affairs take place as well as many other cultural events that purebloods and lower life forms all over the Empire flock to. In order to enter this hyper advanced universe, one must first go the a security checkpoint at one of the many MKIV jumpgates located in each galaxy. One of the most notable things about this universe is that every galaxy orbits the Grand Master Galaxy in the center of the universe. Not many sentient life forms are allowed to enter it as it is completely untouched by all purebloods except Nova herself. It is known to be one of the most beautiful galaxies in the Harmonic Empire, filled with astronomical masterpieces as well as technological wonders. This is Nova's central base of operation, specifically the star system in the center of this critically important galaxy. Homebase Universe is also known to be the largest universe in the Empire, being exactly one-hundred-unnonagintillion gigaparsecs in radius with all 50 vigintillion galaxies relatively near the center but still relatively far apart. The large amount of empty space that surrounds the cluster of galaxies is used for testing just about anything.

======
Computers

3 Dimensional interface Supercomputer (3DISP or simply DISP):
A revolutionary advancement in interface controls by being controlled by motion and thoughts of the user. This makes the few people who can afford them have vast success with creative projects as if they open a art program they can simply imagine the image they want to create with detail and precision unheard of before as well as having more in depth personalization, better over all life form to machine interface, and faster reaction times in games. The motion controls are used to operate the interface itself to manage personalization, settings, network, program selection, coding, and other actions. In the Empire these computers are almost exclusive to purebloods who accel at technological understanding. The citizens of the Empire do not usually have access to this marvel as they typically require a large amount of renovation to be used and are one of the most expensive things on the market. This is why computer companies with in the Empire sell less powerful ones called 3DIC with no thought controlled interface, and only stick to motion and eye controls as well as significantly reduced processors as to cut down on cost, and computing power. Even with the reduced upgrades they are still ungodly expensive, though citizens prefer more compact computers that are either wearable, implantable, or can be put on a desk. These computers take the form of a circular platform with hard light, mass projectors all controlled by the sensors built into the ceiling of the circular room used to house the device. The DISP has many customization options as well, it is possible to interchange, replace or remove the different types of projectors and sensors.

Control Platfrom:
A circular flat surface that when stepped on by a 3DISP's user, will automatically scan the life form or AI's spiritual make up, DNA, RNA, and government profile to log in. When the user is logged in they have access to the 3DISP systems.

MEAI:
The acronym of Magically Enhanced Artificial Intelligence. MEAIs are an artificial intelligence system who is given self awareness through magic. The complex composition of the MEAI gives it the ability to use magic and think on higher levels then any normal AI but at the cost of self transference, meaning that an MEAI cannot transfer itself to another body but can have great control over technology if it has protocols for it. MEAIs are not common in the Empire as they are not needed to perform tasks and are too large to be put into robots, at least thats what the Empire says but their are whispers of less powerful MEAIs who have a smaller core then the others. MEAIs develop emotions over time as their intelligence becomes more complex while they learn. The details on MEAI schematics are not available to public servers as it is highly classified and shrouded in mystery. Their is only a total of 2 MEAIs in the Empire, with one of them have a critical malfunction and almost destroyed the time machine it was in charge of. And the other being in charge of the installations and technology in Homebase Universe but is stationed in an advanced starship that Nova herself built when she was under a million years old.

======
Numbers

Megacycle: (MC)
A unit of time equal to that of googolplex earth years to the googolplexth power. This unit of time not used to measure how old many things are because almost nothing lasts that long. In Homebase Universe this is used commonly to refer to various installations and ruins as that universe as many of them have existed sense a few billion years after the big bang. A few relics from Nova's early years still remain in the ultraverse waiting to be discovered. If any still exist then they would almost be as old as Nova herself.

Cycle:
A single cycle is equivalent to googolplex earth years to be the average life time of a common pureblood maximum life expectancy if the pureblood lives long enough to die of old age.

Centillion:
A cardinal number represented in the U.S. by 1 followed by 303 zeros, and in Great Britain by 1 followed by 600 zeros. adjective. 2. amounting to one centillion in number. Origin of centillion Expand.
"This one is not actually made by me, its a real number...a really big number! Relatively speaking."

Power Level: (Pureblood)
When a pureblood has a power level of 1 then the she/it has the power of an average sized big bang upon conception. All pureblood species have different average power levels as not many pureblood subspecies exist aside from the few that do exist.

Purity Level:
The amount of spiritual energy a pureblood possess. The more purity a pureblood has the more powerful they become. When a Pureblood endures a great revelation combined with an intense moment in their life they will regenerate and thus obtain more purity. When this happens every organ in their body is forcefully ripped out of them as new, more efficient ones form in their place. A pureblood that has regenerated before will tell you it is the single most painful thing they have ever felt, only to be more painful the next time they regenerate. When a pureblood regenerates into a higher level their power level will also increase by 1. Though few ever make it past level 60, and Nova has reached the max level of 100, thus becoming the mythical Elderblood.

======

Miscellaneous

Quantum Converter:
A device that is typically seen as a compact component inside the most up to date weapons technology. This machine allows direct manipulation over subatomic particles to change the type of elements that make up a space when the atoms are supplied by an energy source with exact precision. In weapons, this device is used to create different types of projectiles that are fired from the same weapon, such as energy, plasma, explosive, radioactive, armor piercing, incendiary, and others. A computer is required to store highly detailed schematics of the object in order to be used accurately. Applying a quantum converter to a weapon will dramatically increase range and accuracy. With a more advanced computer you can create a hybrid of different projectile types.
"Think of it as a 3D printer, but on an atomic level, and much faster."

Aperture Labs:
A large empty facility supported by a cubular frame network with mounted rails. These rails are usually equipped with arms that have panels on the end of them, the panels are arranged into rooms that are used for testing and research facilities, additional panels can be summoned through wormholes. The Aperture Labs can be found under the surface of installations, inside various starships and of course under a certain salt mine, that one however isn't owned by the Empire. Aperture Science originally came up with the idea of the Aperture Labs from Earth 123. These facilities are one of the most versatile and effective scientific laboratory designs in the Empire but requires a vast amount of resources and time to create.

Teleportation Grid:
A large pylon shaped devise that requires a very large amount of power. A teleportation grid is used to teleport objects and life forms to one place to another with in a certain radius of the device. If the grid has insufficient power then the radius where it can teleport mass shrinks. Earlier versions of this device could not teleport life forms with out killing them so it was only used to teleport ships and cargo from point A to point B instantaneously. The teleportation grid is now used exclusively on installations only as it would bring various transportation companies out of business in a matter of months.

Pocket Universe:
A very versatile unit of storage that can be used to store a massive amount of machinery inside a small space. A pocket universe is contained in a dimensional bubble covered with a ring system suspended in a powerful 0 G field powered by the generator inside the pocket universe itself. Vary small pocket universes can be found inside a few prototype sentinels and a particularly advanced starship that Nova lives in.

Telescopic Scanner:
This specific type of scanner is not suitable for tactical use unlike most types. The telescopic scanner take the form of a large tube with crystalized mirrors, micro lasers, and radio dishes inside a pitch black tubular chamber. To the outside observer this scanner may appear to be a rather intimidating beam based energy weapon but in reality is just an innovative way to look into deep space. An observatory equipped with one is able to see crystal clear images across all light spectrums up to 750 million light years away, though some have been reported to have a maximum observational range of over 100 billion light years. Unlike a traditional telescope the telescopic scanner catches physical, chemical and even magic data about the observed object. In the Empire this scanner is used widely on exploration vessels.

Gravity pylon:
This large device is used to control and manipulate gravity similar to a gravity jet but instead of generating gravity waves it redirects them. Because of this a gravity pylon cannot work in a 0 gravity environment because gravity waves lose power the further thy get from their source. Typically a gravity pylon can be seen as a part of larger machine or a security measure of an installation. In Solitude's Ultra Core chamber these are used to redirect excess radiation and heat to be converted into usable energy and or magic.

======

Magical Miscellaneous

Positive Magics:
The basic categorization of 50% of known magics such as light, devine, and fire. This group of magic types are responsible for keeping peace within a sentient creature's mind. Some argue that positive magics also take the form of a life form's conscious but this is only just a theory. A supporting factor of this theory is that when ever a magically intelligent life form uses positive magics 50% of their soul is used on average to enact their magical influence upon the world around them. No one has ever been reported to have a perfect balance between positive and negative magics but purebloods have up to a 0.000000000000000000000000000001% difference between 50%. Positive magics have been given many names over many cultures from around the Empire but two names stuck. Most people call it positive magics but some more spiritually balanced monks have been known to simply refer to this as Yang. Unfortunately Yang is commonly the dominant force among most species within the Empire as Yin is continuously suppressed in most galaxies.

Negative Magics:
The basic categorization of 50% of known magics such as dark, demonic, and shadow. This group of magic types are commonly shunned in many star systems because some negative magic subcategories have been known to make the user drift towards violent and destructive behavior. Those who do study the dark arts and still have control over themselves must have a strong mind and soul in order to prevent uncontrolled spiritual corruption. Unlike positive magics, negative magics are less stable and more difficult to learn under most circumstances. Many have feared those who use dark magics because of a large variety of reasons but most bloods have come to the conclusion that lower life forms fear negative magics simply because they do not understand it. Like positive magics it has many names but the same life forms who refer to positive magics as Yang also refer to negative magics as Yin. It is commonly believed that no soul can fully obtain 100% darkness because light and dark cannot exist independently inside a sentient entity but Nova accidentally disproved that when she created the Mirror.

Hyperthought:
A state of mind that pureblood can enter at almost any time. In this state a pureblood has complete control over their own perception of time, giving them the ability to make seemingly impossibly fast decisions while flying many times faster then light or having to dodge something with almost no reaction time. Higher level purebloods can do this more effectively as their minds are faster and more precise then lower level purebloods.

======

Objects of Critical Importance

The Multiversal Control Room: "The MV Room"
The focal point of desire to all of Nova's past foes who attempted (and almost succeeded in a few cases) in killing her. Few people know that Nova was ripped into existence with a critical spiritual deformity that threatens her life even to this day. The MV Room is a flawlessly cylindrical room with two identical platforms. One hanging from the ceiling and the other on the floor The over all design of this room is similar to a 3DISP only countless times more advanced and powerful. The Hallway Of Death ends a few feet away from the lower platform with the gap in space being merged by a hard light bridge that activates when some one approaches. This colossal device exists in a very special space that is not fully known even to Nova herself. The knowledge she had while building it is lost to time but the only way to enter this room is through the hallway. Unlike most halls, the Hallway Of Death can stop existing and shrink into the doorway if and only if Nova is near by and wills it so. Even further, if any being enters the MV Room and steps onto the platform then the MV Room will automatically delete them from existence, consciousness and all. The MV room can only control universes that are pureblood of origin. If Solitude enters a foreign universe then the MV Room can influence it but not universes it has not interacted or existed in at any point in its time line. This room is shrouded in conspiracy theories because with it, one could erase the everything from existence but any who knows about this room will be unable to tell some one who does not already know about it, otherwise they will both die of a heart attack on a spiritual level, causing their soul to die as well. This rule was enacted by Nova as the only person who successfully gained control of it made it known what this room can do. The MV Room is capable of just about anything because of the self regenerating spirit fragment that Nova ejected when she was young. Naturally this room can be used to destroy any threat to the Empire and the Circle has even suggested Nova to do so on multiple occasions to which she replied "To use this horribly unfair advantage makes us no better then those who exterminated us all those years ago." She refuses to use the MV Room's power for political gain under any circumstances, even if it is the only foreseeable option to do what simply must be done. Today the MV Room is used for observation, multiverse sized calculations, and hyperrealistic virtual simulations. Naturally this room gets its name for having the ability to edit the universe’s laws of reality, add, delete, or move celestial objects but is not usually used to change any laws. With this room one could create entire galaxies and civilizations only to wipe them out and so much more. This is why the MV Room must be protected...and remain a secret to the public eye when all who know about it eventually die.

The Comet Pod M.I.R.X:
LOCKED

======

Sentinels

Worker Sentinel:
The mindless worker drones of installations. Every installation has a sentinel factory designed to build worker sentinels. Unlike other sentinels, these machines are controlled by a central intelligence to preform tasks instead of a built in AI. These bed sized robots are built with only 2 arms with 5 thin but precise fingers on the end of them. Worker Sentinels have been used to preform very delicate tasks that no other type of life form or robot can preform. On each arm is a small magic emitter to be used to preform levitation and heat spells to hold up to 10 small items and weld metal together. All sentinels are also equipped with a beam weapon that usually takes the form of a hybrid beam rifle and are only used for self defense and or other combat situations. These basic type of sentinels are unpainted and have an emotionless computerized voice.
"Look, to make the design easer just look up halo 3 sentinel. You can't expect me to do everything, I did however come up with different sentinel designs and types."

Butler Sentinel:
A sentinel designed to be exactly that, a butler. Equipped with 2 arms, less precise fingers, and hydraulics. These sentinels have an AI with a large variety of personalities that are always happy to assist their designated master. Due to popular demand these sentinels have all been given the option to change accents. Due to an AI related civil war that happened little over a 100 megacycles ago it is illegal for citizens to customize AI personalities in most universes. Strangely, this is still legal in Homebase but is still illegal in most galaxies. This sentinel type is typically black with white strips to maintain a more formal appearance and can take a male or female voice and personality.

Medic Sentinel:
These sentinels are also available for the public but are usually found in hospitals, starships, and installations accessible to the public. Equipped with 4 arms each with the same amount of precision as worker sentinels but have a more advanced magic emitter that can preform different types of spells. Medics have basic healing magic spells programed into them and use their magic emitters to create a large variety of blades used to preform surgery. They are painted red or pink depending on the gender identity and personality.

Stealth Sentinel:
One of the most dangerous sentinels ever created. Equipped with 6 arms that are slightly thinner then other sentinels and have no magic emitters, but special energy swords that can cut through any type of bio mass, most types of armor, and shields. The ranged weapon on it's undercarriage is not a hybrid beam rifle, but an overcharged Hybrid Duality Rifle specifically designed to fuse both beams into one for even more damage at longer range. Additionally these sentinels are much faster and agile then other sentinels. In the event of of cloak failure they are still vary hard to kill. Stealth sentinels are known to never drop their cloaks even when they don't need them on. These cloaks are so advanced that few things in the Empire can actually detect them, and even then, by the time you see them, you're already dead. If you do manage to get a look at them before you die then you will find that they have a black color and a red glowing eye instead of the traditional blue.
"These are the robots that make ghosts shit their pants."

======

Angel Class Sentinels

Type Alpha:
The first angel sentinel created as it was originally an experiment with human based android technology from Earth 1, located in Homebase Universe. The Type Alpha serves as a prototype weapons expert with exceptional knowledge on all types of weapons in the Harmonic Empire and how to use them with maximum efficiency at long range. Over her operational life time she has been used to test experimental offensive and defensive systems. Though over time her AI began to develop a personality despite the fact of an outdated personality matrix being in place. The Alpha was dubbed Serena when her personality was noticed. Her outdated design has proven to be inefficient in combat with other high powered beings that utilize powerful magics such as rejectbloods. However despite this, Serena has proven to complete every mission that involves rebel extermination. Because of this Nova conceived of a new version of the Alpha after she created the type Bata, type Delta, and type Gamma. This new Angel was named Epsilon. Despite having a newer version of the type Alpha available, she ultimately has more experience with testing countless different types of weapons at many different targets. Because Epsilon never got Serena's felid data uploaded to her CPU before she was stolen.

Type Bata:
Only one type Beta was built as she was a dubbed too dangerous to fall into the wrong hands if she was ever captured. Type Bata is built to hack almost anything. She has the ability to hack not only software, but also biological life. This means she can make targets forget memories or take control of them completely. Beta is also referred to as Nyxium or Nyx as chosen by her AI personality. Nyx has been put in charge of mission details and data retrieval from enemy servers in the past but eventually her over active CPU started to cannibalize itself, making her slowly forget her memories and forget who she is. Nova ultimelty had to deactivate her to conserve her mind while she fixes the problem, but before she could finish she received word that Epsilon was stolen. This urgent matter forced Nova to post pone the repairs. Nyx has no weapons and a weak oversheild as she is only meant to hack any form of computer form a distance away from the chaos that she can ensue. While she was on missions she usually set up a camp with the help of a team of worker sentinels.

Type Delta:
The most widely used angel in the infantry portion of Nova's military. This angel class sentinel is the only one to be mass produced because of it's vast success in missions in small groups of 6 to take down threats. The Delta is armed with mid and long range weapons on the wings with heavy sheilding and melee weapons installed in the arms for close quarters combat. The Delta is known to be much faster then the Alpha and more efficient at dodging fire as they are specifically designed for mid to close range combat both in the air and on the ground, and even in doors with a 99% success rate. The scanners may not be as powerful as the Alpha's but they more then make up for it with attack pattern prediction to be a few billion moves ahead of their target at almost all times. Another feature of the Delta is that they are equipped with is a cloak, giving them the option to sneak up on their targets to strike from the shadows, though they are not as advanced as the stealth sentinels, who are known to almost never lift their cloak even when they attack their pray. Delta angels are also masters of most forms of melee weapons and shotguns but each angel has their own preference as they still have simulated free will, thus having a real personality to complement their love for combat.

Type Gamma:
LOCKED

Type Epsilon:
The MKII version of the type Alpha. Epsilon is equipped with 8 magic infused magic emitters in her wings that can be used to perform powerful ranged magic spells that can easily wipe out a solar system in a large variety of ways. The wings of Epsilon are composed of a multi dimensional alloy that is enchanted with powerful magics to make it change in size and shape to change wing types. Effectively giving her the ability to change her wing design to suit combat style she needs most at any given time. This material is not indestructible unlike Dileoum but is only very hard to damage. Epsilon can scan any weapon she sees and copy its effects to suit her needs in battle. One of the more notable things about her is she is the only angel that can sustain a super form. This mode has never been tested and given her unstable mind and unknown amounts of dark energy with in her it is unknown just how powerful she is. If Nova completed her work on her she would have created the ultimate killing machine that could even pose a threat to her if she wasn't careful. The main reason why rebels stole Epsilon is that she was specifically designed to kill purebloods. Epsilon is one of the most powerful creations Nova has ever conceived in her long life. Instead of a normal dark energy core as her heart she has a dark gravitational core, ultimately making her power level sky rocket above that of any other sentinel before her. But her rampancy combined with the metastability given to her by the salvaged dark energy cores from the other angels has made her more powerful and arguably more dangerous than originally planned. The AI programming was never completed for Epsilon and thus her strategic planning is partially corrupted and erratic. When the rebels reactivated her, the fragmented mind assembled itself into a warped version of what she was suppose to be. After killing everyone around her she leeched information off of the facility's server to gain bias information about Nova and her legacy. At the time her mind was slowly falling apart and she needed more power to remain stable. This, of corse lead to the deaths of more then one million Delta Angels. And so the hunt for Epsilon begun.

Type Zata:
LOCKED

======
Purebloods

Pureblood:
A being painfully ripped into existence by the Big Bang of that universe. They are beings that can shape shift to any multicellular life form with their true form being a floating ball of pure magic, energy, and information. They have a vast influence over the universe and possess incalculable amounts of magic with a mind faster then any supercomputer. Typically, they are ripped into existence with an IQ of 10,000 yet different pureblood species have different starting IQs. When ever a pureblood is killed their universe destabilizes and eventually collapses as a pureblood is essentially the consciousness of their universe. All purebloods have a few things in common, but most species have the ability to purify any curse or cure any sickness while being immune to them. However if a being is powerful enough casts a curse spell under the right conditions then it will not as easily be lifted, at least not for a while. Any pureblood is immune to magic and energy attacks as they can absorb them, though it has been reported that when a pureblood absorbs energy, it is possible for them to be sexually aroused. Most purebloods chose the human female angel form for a large variety of reasons, though they see it to be more agile as well as slightly less surface area to endure hits in battle. Nova has popularized this form because she was stuck in that form until she became the Elderblood, because of this, most other purebloods want to be as stylish or as "badass" as Nova herself. Most purebloods have some level of advanced combat and strategic knowledge. Older purebloods are much more skilled in battle and are known to be the unfortunate cause of various religions deities, though it is strictly illegal to intentionally make life worship Purebloods as gods. Most purebloods fallow this law but some break it due to their own nature requiring it to be a fundamental part of who they are.

The Common Pureblood: "Comblood"
These are the most common species of pureblood composing of more than 70% of the population of purebloods in the Empire. They have a maximum life span of 1 cycle though few survive long enough to live that long In fact most common purebloods get killed if they live long enough. This sad reality however is accepted among them as a part of life as they know that if anyone lives long enough, an outside force will eventually kill them. This is why they look up to Nova for guidance, much to her annoyance. Average power level of 1.

Gammabloods:
This species has an abnormally low IQ for Purebloods but makes up for it in power. They are well known to have very high power levels and must constantly use large amounts of magic otherwise their soul will explode and die. They are fast and agile and also have a very energetic personality with a tendency to never want to stay in one place and love talking about what ever comes to their minds. They are never allowed in public places where other Purebloods and life forms with inter universal travel are permitted to go because they cause massive damage to anything around them due to the large amount of radiation they give off as well as rarely going under the speed of light. This makes them not only dangerous to even be near but incredibly annoying for other Purebloods who are not negatively effected by radiation. Average power level of 77 and life span of 4.8 cycles.

The Pureblood Rejects: "RejectBlood"
These Purebloods are medically Insane and can suffer from a mild variety of mental disabilities that make them a danger to other life forms, they have a life span of around 1/2 cycles. They are vary gifted in Death, Blood, Dark, Demonic and other negative magic types. They typically try to kill, rape, or torture anything they see with their unfair power. In the Empire these universes are observed from a dwarf universe in orbit around the pureblood Reject's universe. This way other purebloods can safely observe and research the Rejects. The Rejects are an incredibly rare species of purebloods, in fact most of the time they are extinct but every few pureblood life times they are ripped into existence once again. Average power level of 1-41.

The Eternal Pureblood:
The rarest pureblood species ever, with only a total of 12 in the entire Harmonic Empire at a single time. All 12 are a part of the Eternal Circle, they are the ones who share HIGHLY classified information and debate on the political matters of the Empire. They are also in charge of domestic events such as the Space Wargames. Eternal purebloods are known to have a never ending life cycle and slowly get more powerful over time, the older they get the slower their power rises. When they almost die their power increases immensely. The eternal purebloods have equal opportunity to learn and master all subjects of knowledge the higher their purity level is. Of the few eternal purebloods in the history of the Empire they usually die at the Pure Level of around 57 if not higher. Unlike any other pureblood controlled universes, some of the main differences between them are some of the laws of quantum physics. Not all elements have a radioactive half life and even so, certain types of stars last indefinitely, a seemingly impossible feat through the conventional laws of nature. The 4th dimension dose not effect certain types of objects the same way in this type of universe and by extension the eternal pureblood. The most notable difference however is the over all stability of their universe. Unlike other universes and purebloods, their unnaturally high stability are much more durable and do not age as apparent to the way the 4th dimension effects them. This means that a normally universe ending event would not destroy the universe belonging to an eternal pureblood. Attempting to age the blood in question into nonexistence would result in a paradox that can be harnessed to vanquish their foe if done quickly, otherwise this paradox could kill them if they are unlucky. Average level is 48-99.

The Elderblood: "The Purist of Bloods"
This subspecies was originally the most mysterious legend among Purebloods and other Celestial Beings. According to the legend, a Pureblood that has an endless existence will regenerate to reach her 100th regeneration and to go forth and discover endless knowledge for all eternity and vanquish any and all foes who threaten their domain while they spread love and light to all with in it. The only Pureblood to reach this level was the original Pureblood who died long before the first multiversal empire run by Purebloods, and the current, Nova Borealis. She has a power level of infinity and has a never ending life span, her base species was an Eternal Pureblood. The Elderblood has the unique ability to have unlimited potential all to learn and master any form of magic with out health problems similar to an Eternal Pureblood but incredibly more effective, excluding omnipotence and omnipresent spells. Over time the Elderblood's intelligence and cognitive thinking processes increases at a rate that slows over time similar to their power level, unlike their power, their cognitive processing dose not increase if they almost die. The Elderblood has a dramatically increased endurance to any form of attack, especially energy, magical and even dimensional based attacks. Their can only be 1 Elderblood in existence or all of reality would start to fall apart due to the highly impossible duality paradox.

======

Legends

The Pureblood legend:
"...We are the mothers of nature...
...We are the flowers of life...
...We are the guardians of peace...
...We are the fires of innovation...
...We are the spirits of reality...
...We are the Purebloods..."

The Elderblood legend:
"May the purest of bloods one day rise up for the ashes higher then all other bloods before her to vanquish all foes and grace their domain with love and light for all eternity."

This chapter will be updated when ever a new chapter releases that mentions a word that is importance to the story and is too complex for context clues for the average individual to understand.

Author's Note:

Update: the sacred geometry section has been removed because I realized it’s stupid. Also I won’t be updating the archive because...well the one on my computer is a lot more extensive and that would take all day. Among...other reasons