• Published 20th Feb 2017
  • 1,793 Views, 7 Comments

Buried by your Foal-Sitter - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD

  • ...
2
 7
 1,793

The Whole Story

The Sparkle family are having a vacation on the beach of Canterlot. They just finished eating lunch on their picnic blanket.

Shining Armor was satisfied. "Whew, I really needed that.", he said. "Well, I'm going to surf with the dudes over at that rock." He grabbed his surf board and took off after the dudes who are surfing on the waves of the ocean.

"So, me and Velvet are going to walk around the beach for a bit.", Night Light said. "Are you two coming?"

"Um, no thank you, Mom and Dad, me and Cadence will stay here and have fun in the sand.", Twilight said.

Cadence nodded. "I'm with Twilight on this one, I'd rather play in the sand instead of just walking around the beach.", she said.

"Suit yourself, girls.", Twilight Velvet said. "We'll see you two later." She and her husband walked off.

"So, Twilight, what should do in the sand, do you want to build a sandcastle or dig holes?", Cadence asked.

"I don't know, Cadence.", Twilight said. She yawned. "Oh, I think I need a nap, I did say that we would play in the sand, but now I guess I don't feel like doing that anymore."

Cadence thought of an idea. "You know, you can still play in the sand while you nap, it just has to be on you.", she said.

Twilight was concerned. "What do you mean I need to have the sand on me while I take my nap?", she asked.

"Listen, Twilight, what I'm going to do is I'm going to bury in the sand while you sleep.", Cadence said.

"But, what do I do while you are putting sand on me?", Twilight asked. "I've never done something like this before."

"You just lay down on your back and relax, Twilight.", Cadence said. "Don't worry about anything, my mom did that to me before."

Twilight wasn't sure if she wanted to do it, she thought for a moment and her mouth curled into a smile. "If it's a way to help me relax, then I trust you, Cadence.", she said. "But, don't put too much sand on me, I need to breath."

"I won't dream of it, Twilight, let me grab my shovel and we'll go find a place on the sand.", Cadence said. She went over to her bag of sand toys and grabbed her sand shovel with her magic.

They both searched around the beach for a clear spot. Twilight pointed at a spot that's ten feet away from incoming waves from the ocean. "How about that spot over there.", she said.

They walked over to the spot of sand. Cadence saw her little filly friend's face, Twilight was still looking at the spot sand. The tall pink pony put a hoof to small purple unicorn's shoulder. "Twilight, you don't have do this if you want to, we can do this another time or not at all.", she said.

Twilight saw how disappointed Cadence was. "No, Cadence, it's okay, I still want to do this.", she said. "Just let me get comfortable and you'll get started." Twilight sat down on her flanks and laid down on her back. She relaxed and closed her eyes.

Cadence got comfortable on the sand. She was about to scoop up some sand, but Twilight interrupted her. She had one eye open. "Wait, Cadence, I haven't fell asleep yet.", she said.

"Oh, sorry, Twilight, you were closing your eyes and I thought it means you were sleeping.", Cadence said.

"Well, I let you know that I AM sleeping when I start snoring.", Twilight said. "Just give me a second before I snore, then you can start." She closed that one eye and took a second before snoring. Then, she began to snore, her belly rising and falling under her breath.

Cadence smiled looked at the snoring filly, Twilight. She scooped up sand and poured it on Twilight's soft belly. She scooped more and more sand and poured it on Twilight until they covered up her whole belly and sides. She scooped sand and poured it on Twilight's flanks until they were all covered up. She scooped up sand and poured it to cover up Twilight's back hooves. Then, she scooped even more sand and poured it on the snoring Twilight. After a whole lot of scooping, she was done, she put down the shovel and watched Twilight sleep and snore.

Twilight woke up and yawned. She looked at the sand that Cadence put on her.

"How was your nap, sleepyhead?", Cadence asked.

Twilight realized how good it felt to have sand all over a pony's body. "I guess you're right, Cadence, this is fun.", she said. "So, who buried you for the first time?"

"My mother.", Cadence answered. "My mother told me, when you're buried in the sand, it has the sense to help you relax more."

"Was there anypony else you buried in the sand before me?", Twilight asked.

"My mother and I buried my father a while back when we came to the beach.", Cadence said.

Twilight relaxed her head back into the sand. "I got to say, Cadence, this is the most relaxing time I've ever had in my life.", she said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Twilight.", Cadence said. She got up on her hooves. "I'm going to check on Shining Armor and the surf ponies, you can go back to your nap, Twilight."

"Thanks, Cadence.", Twilight said. She closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

"Don't mention it.", Cadence said, walking off and leaving Twilight in the sand.

Comments ( 7 )

Not bad. Me like.

im going to haate my self for it ........ and then the tide came in

And then they bury shining armor and nightlight

7962516
And Twilight woke up and teleported out the moment the water came at 1 meter from her.

Mi gusta. Short and sweet.:twilightsmile:

Will there be a sequel to this? I really loved it. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment