• Published 17th Feb 2017
  • 1,588 Views, 7 Comments

Searching The Dragon Killer - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Spike searches for the dragon who killed his real family.

  • ...
7
 7
 1,588

Part 1

There was a nice young purple mare with a black mane and a musical note for her cutie mark, she was sitting on a bench in front of her baby laying down in it's crib, the baby was pink with a grey mane and wrapped up in a blanket, sleeping. "Aw, what would I be without you, my dear child?", she asked in a loving voice.

Then, she heard a noise in a bush behind her. She turned around to look at the bush and waited for the sound to happen again. She slowly moved her eyes around to see where the noise is coming from, she bit her bottom lip and darted her eyes back and forth.

A bandit pony was wearing a black suit popped out of the bush, scaring the poor mare. It hopped over the mare and snatched the baby in it's hooves. The thief began to run down the streets of Ponyville.

The screamed as she watched the criminal take the baby away from her. "SOMEPONY, PLEASE HELP MY BABY!", the mare yelled with tears falling down her face.

The bandit was about to reach the end of town, but the run was cut short when a pink filly named Diamond Tiara blocked him and gave a brave glare at him. She was standing with the three fillies who are known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. "Mister, you are in a heap of trouble.", she snarled at the thief.

The bandit turned around to run the other way, but was caught by Twilight Sparkle and her five friends. He couldn't run back or the other way, now he looks like he was caught dead by heroes.

The ponies in Ponyville cheered for Diamond Tiara, they all thought that she was a hero.

Except for Spike, he didn't look happy to see Diamond Tiara once more, it feels like he still remembers what she did throughout the years was wrong. He standing with Twilight and the rest of his friends.

The purple mare with the baby thanked the pink filly. "Thank you for saving my child.", she said.

"No problem.", Diamond Tiara said giving the mare a wink. "I deserve pride, I guess."

"To me, I don't think you do.", Spike said with snarl. He turned the left to a quiet spot out of the crowd.

Diamond Tiara got concerned. "Is he alright?", she asked.

"I don't know.", Apple Bloom said. "He doesn't act like that these days."

"Perhaps, and he's supposed to be happy for you, I wonder why he's not.", Twilight wondered.

"Well, somepony's got to talk to him.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I'll talk to him.", Diamond Tiara said following the dragon's footsteps.

"I got to say, I'm the one who has to talk to Spike whenever he feels down, but I guess I should take it easy and let somepony else do it.", Rarity said.

Diamond Tiara finally caught up to Spike, he was sitting on the left side of Twilight's castle. "Hey, are you ok?", she asked. "Everypony seems to trust me. Why aren't you trusting me?"

Spike looked back at the filly and glared at her. "Because, I'm still mad at you about what you did throughout the years.", he snarled.

Diamond Tiara was shocked to hear what Spike had to say. "What did I do you? Or is it with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo?", she asked.

"Yes, them!", Spike snapped. "All the shit you put them through, you invited Apple Bloom to a party and treated her like nopony loved her, claimed she had a fake cutie mark one time, you embarrassed her in front of Granny Smith, you made everypony believe that they like to sneak around and embarrass them on newspapers, you made Apple Bloom's cousin turn against her, made fun of how Scootaloo can't fly, try to make them feel bad in front of Twilight, and bullied all of the fillies on the school presidential election!"

"I thought you'd be over that.", Diamond Tiara said.

"I wish I would, but no, I'm still upset with you.", Spike said. "How about you think about what they felt about those times or you regret the day you came to Ponyville and got your cutie mark!" With a glare, he walked off.

Diamond Tiara felt terrible, she wanted to make things up with the CMC's family. She headed over to visit Apple Bloom at the barn. When she walked in, she saw Apple Bloom and Applejack snuggling on a hay stack.

Applejack finally noticed and turned Apple Bloom's body around to make her see the pink filly standing there. "Oh, hi Diamond Tiara.", she said. She got all embarrassed. "You didn't see nothing, right?"

Diamond Tiara shook her head. "Nope.", she said. "I came here to talk."

Applejack got off the hay stack and headed out the door. "I'll just give you two some privacy.", she said.

The two fillies sat down face to face. "So, Diamond Tiara, what's on your mind right now?", Apple Bloom asked.

"It's about your dragon friend.", Diamond Tiara said. "What's his name?"

"Spike.", Apple Bloom said. "Did you talk to him, what's up with him, why did he leave the celebration?"

"He hates me, he still remembers all of the stuff that I put you through when you and your two friends didn't have your cutie marks.", Diamond Tiara said.

"Well, you did stand up to your mother, help Pipsqueak become school president, and thought that our marks were unbelievable.", Apple Bloom said.

"I know, I did think they were awesome.", Diamond Tiara said. "But, what if he never gets over those times and still thinks I still have that bully side inside--" She was cut short when Apple Bloom put a hoof to her mouth.

"Shh, calm down.", Apple Bloom said softly. "All those times you treated us was all in the past, maybe tomorrow, you can talk to Princess Twilight and make sure that Spike forgives you."

"I'll sleep on that.", Diamond Tiara said. "And speaking of sleep, I need to get home and get some shut-eye." She got up and headed out the door. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Apple Bloom nodded and winked.