• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 1,338 Views, 85 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 2: The Friendship Games - Bahamut0



Burst's victory at Duelist Kingdom has reached people everywhere. And it's also reached CHS's rival, Crystal Prep. And with the Friendship Games on the horizon, she sees this as the perfect time to secure her reputation.

  • ...
5
 85
 1,338

Duel 2: Party Time

Before Burst knew it, the next day had come and it was time to head back to school. Burst woke up the next day, got ready, and waited for the bus. However, Burst noticed no one but the driver was on board. Burst shrugged it off and got on. Once he arrived at school, he noticed there was no one in the halls. Also, there were arrows that seemed to be leading someplace. "Weird..." Burst followed the arrows and found that they stopped at the gym. "I guess whatever's here must be important if the whole school is assembled..." Burst opened the doors, and the lights switched on!

"SURPRISE!", everyone cheered! Burst was speechless!

'Should've guessed Pinkie would plan this.', Burst thought with a smile. Burst met up with his friends.

"Well Burst? Did ya like it? Did ya? Did ya? Did ya?", Pinkie asked.

"This was great Pinkie. I'm guessing you got the school in on it because they saw me win?"

"Uh huh! The whole school wanted in on the action!", Pinkie chirped.

"We thought it'd be a nice idea too.", Principal Celestia said with a warm smile.

"Sorry to interrupt your party, but could we ask something of you Burst?", Vice Principal Luna asked.

"Sure."

"Well as you know, The Friendship Games are coming up pretty soon. And Luna and I have decided to add a new event to kick the games off. This new event is a duel pitting two students in a duel against each other from either school. We'd like it if you'd represent CHS."

"Principal Celestia. I'd be honored.", Burst said with a smile.

"ALRIGHT!", Rainbow Dash cheered. "Something tells me we're gonna win the games this year!"

"Then lets rock the dragon!", Burst cheered.