• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 1,338 Views, 85 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 2: The Friendship Games - Bahamut0



Burst's victory at Duelist Kingdom has reached people everywhere. And it's also reached CHS's rival, Crystal Prep. And with the Friendship Games on the horizon, she sees this as the perfect time to secure her reputation.

  • ...
5
 85
 1,338

Duel 1: Day Off

"Burst...", the voice called out. Burst stirred in his slumber. He had only won Duelist Kingdom yesterday, and fortunately it had been the weekend. Yet someone was determined to wake him up. 'Serves me right for saying yes to Pinkie's party for me...', Burst thought in his sleep.

"Burst.", the voice said again. Finally shaking sleep from his bones, Burst woke up and found himself staring at Blue-Eyes at the foot of his bed. "You know what we must do since we can actually hang out now." Burst nodded as he grabbed his clothes for the day and changed in the bathroom as well as another article of clothing. When Burst stepped out, he was decked out in his clothes and also sporting a Jedi robe. He then fetched his collection of Star Wars DVDs.

"Let's do this." Burst and Blue-Eyes went downstairs and helped themselves to the breakfast Burst's mom had gotten ready. The two of them had gotten their food and sat down near the TV. Burst had lay the DVDs out, and froze in horror at three in specific. Blue-Eyes noticed his friend's distress.

"Burst? What's wrong?!"

"Prequels. Prequels! PREQUELS!", Burst screamed. Blue-Eyes wondered what Burst meant. Then he saw the Star Wars prequel trilogy on the table.

"How the heck did those snoozefests wind-up in your collection?!", Blue-Eyes asked.

"Dad must have gotten them by mistake during his last visit. Well. There's any easy way to fix this.", Burst said. Blue-Eyes nodded. The two walked outside with the prequel trilogy in tow. "You know what to do Blue-Eyes."

"White Lightning!", Blue-Eyes shouted as he fired his signature attack at the prequels! Instantly vaporizing them! "That's done with. Now let's back to a galaxy far, far away!" The two of them rushed back inside Burst's house and put on Episode IV.

"Here comes the crawl...", Burst said with a grin as he and Blue-Eyes gazed with wide eyes at the legendary title crawl.

One Star Wars marathon later...

"Wow. THOSE WERE THE BEST MOVIES EVER!", Blue-Eyes screamed. "I don't even know where to start!"

"Heh heh. Yup. Now you know how I felt when I saw my first space battle and lightsaber duel.", Burst said with a smile. "And this is just the beginning of our day off!"

"What's next?", Blue-Eyes asked.

"Here's a hint: Here comes a new challenger!" Burst led Blue-Eyes back to his room. Burst powered up his Wii and selected Super Street Fighter II. Burst and Blue-Eyes each selected their character. Both had chosen Ryu. "Take this!" Burst pulled off a heavy Shoryuken!

"How can you even pull that off? All I can do is Hadoken and Hurricane Kick!", Blue-Eyes asked.

"Yeah it's pretty tricky. You've gotta time it just right. Of course it's probably harder to play with claws like yours."

"True.", Blue-Eyes said. "So what's next on the agenda?"

"Sugar Cube Corner."

"Sweet. Literally and figuratively. I'll fly us there." Burst and Blue-Eyes headed out the door and Burst got on Blue-Eyes back. Blue-Eyes took off and the two soon landed at Sugar Cube Corner.

"Hey Pinkie!", Burst greeted.

"Hi Burst! Hi Blue-Eyes!", Pinkie chirped. "The usual?"

"Make that double.", Burst answered.

"Sure thing! Oh! And Blue-Eyes?"

"Yeah?" Pinkie smiled as she pulled out a monster-sized cupcake.

"It's my latest work! Red-Eyes seems to have a real sweet-fang, so I made one in case you showed up!" Burst and Blue-Eyes noticed Inferno sipping on a soda while Red-Eyes was happily munching away at what was left of a giant cupcake. Blue-Eyes took a bite of the one Pinkie gave him.

"This tastes awesome!" Blue-Eyes then continued munching away at his treat. Burst smiled.

"Yeah. Pinkie is really good at making treats." Burst and Blue-Eyes sat down at a booth when Pinkie showed up with their sodas. "Thanks Pinkie." Burst raised his glass. "Here's to a good day off Blue-Eyes." Blue-Eyes clinked his glass against Burst's.