• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 4,586 Views, 101 Comments

The day that I turned into the sun - The Lutece twins



Jason turns into Princess Celestia due to his sister's birthday wish and tries to cope with it.

  • ...
21
 101
 4,586

Chapter 3

I lay there, staring at my hooves, wondering what I did to deserve this.

"Why. Why did Sarah make that wish," I mutter, “My life is over,”

As I wallowed in my misery, I hear the door open. I raise my head to find my dad walking into the house. He hangs up his coat and walks upstairs, ignoring my sigh as I watch him go. A few minutes later, I hear the toilet flush upstairs. My ears twitch at the sound, but I don't move from my spot, staying there until the thumping of dad's footsteps sound out as he comes back down.

"Jason I've scheduled an appointment for you with your doctor... so fix up your mane or something since we need to be there soon," he said, coming into the living room. I turn my head and look at him.

"I...may need a little help with that," I say, trying to talk through my sniffing. He sighs and lifts me up.

"Nevermind, we should just get going." He said. As we go outside, I see dad look around to make sure nobody is looking around.

"W...We'll figure this out..." he says as he puts me in the front passenger seat of the car and buckles me in. "I love you son.". I just sniff as I sit there. Dad kisses my head then goes around to the driver's side and gets in. I lay down and close my eyes as I hear him start the car.

"I'm saying this right now; you're no longer human. You're a... a pony, okay? That part's obvious but I'm taking you to a nearby animal care center. Just letting you know now. The daycare can't help ponies; please understand." He says. I simply nod in response.

"Okay..." I sigh. I feel him rub my back as we pull out of the driveway. I close my eyes again and quickly fall asleep. I wake in a bed which, after a quick look, find to be a bunk bed. I am in a room with many other beds, each being empty. I sit up as a knock on the door sounds out. I look over at the door in confusion.

"Come, in?" I say. The door opens, and a tan...pony enters.

"Hey, I know you're tired..." She says. "But there are visitors, and I don't think you want to pass up being adopted, right? Maybe they'll want you, so please get up." She says as she walks up to me and gives me a small nuzzle. Confused as to what she could have meant, I get up. She leads me out into a hall, past the other young ponies living there. I ignore the stares they give me as I look down at the ground.

She brings me to a large room which is occupied by many little foals and another mare, white with a blonde, smooth mane and tail and blue eyes. I stand in the back of the large room, trying hard not to be spotted as I continued to look at the ground. Sadly, even sitting, I can see over every child here. I can practically feel the mare staring at me as I try to shrink back into the corner. I watch as she moves the others out of the way gently and makes her way over to me, smiling softly. I don't look up at her, trying to focus on the floor. She lifts my chin up to look at me, at this distance, I can see her blue eyes in all their beauty.

"I can give you a wonderful home." She says in a motherly tone. I push her hoof away and shake my head.

"No," I say.

"Surely you don't want to be stuck here, nopony does." The mare says as she pulls me into a hug. "I'll take you home with me." Tears well up in my eyes as I hear this.

"I-I just want my life back!" I yelled, crying against the mare.

"I bet you do..." The mare responds, "Come home with me, I promise to take care of you." I didn't hear the mare as I continued to cry.

"Come on now..." She says, nuzzling me. "I don't want my daughter to be sad..." I sniff as I stood up. The mare kisses my head then looks to the supervisor.

"I wish to bring this one home with me," the mare says. I looked around and see that some of the fillies and colts are looking at me with anger, and possible jealousy. The supervisor nods and starts walking away towards an office.

"Come, my daughter," the mare nuzzles me again and drapes a wing across my back.

"Don't be so down, okay? I'll make you happy again." The mare murmurs as she hugs me. I nod slightly, laying my head against her.

"I...just want my normal life...back..." I mumble quietly.

"I bet you do." The mare says, "Now let's go home, hmm?" She asks. I don't say anything, but nod as I look down at the ground. There was a flash of light, and I find we've teleported to a bedroom. My eyes are spinning as I stagger where I stand from the sudden shift. The mare nuzzles me again, and there is another flash of light. I shut my eyes from the flash, and when I opened them, I see Celestia in front of me.

"You!? What happened to the other mare?" I ask as I look around. Celestia nuzzles me.

"I was merely wearing a disguise, young one." She says. I sigh as I look down at the ground.

"From what I can tell, you're a princess. Y-You shouldn't deserve a freak like me," I say as I get up, about to leave. But before I can take a step, she stops me.

"It's not a matter of anypony deserving anything. Like I said before, I only wish to help you." She says, pulling me into a hug. Tears appear in my eyes as I cry against her.

"My daughter." At those words, I cried harder.

"Shhhhh....don't cry....I'm here for you." Celestia continues, hoping to calm me down.

"I just want a normal liiiiife!" I wailed.

"I know, I know," Celestia replies softly. I continue to cry for a bit until I calmed down to sniffles. Celestia floats me onto the bed and covers me up.

"Rest now, okay?" She asks. I don't say anything as I was already asleep. When I wake up again, I feel dad's hand on my side.

"Jason! Wake up!" He yells. I jolt awake, lifting my head to look around.

"Huh! Wha!?"

"We're here." He says as he gets out of the car. I try to open the door, but because of my hooves, I can't. Dad sees my trouble and opens the door for me.

"Thanks," I say as I get out. He nods and waves for me to follow him inside the building. I look around to see if anyone was out, when the coast becomes clear, I follow him inside. I stay behind dad as we walk up to a front desk. I can hear him talking, but with my clouded mind, I don't know what he was saying to the receptionist. I just stand there, thinking about my friends and that other world.

"That's the thing, I don't know what's wrong," Dad said. The doctor opens my mouth and looks at my teeth.

"She looks perfectly healthy so far, but I'll run a check up to see for sure. Such a cute filly you are!" The secretary cooed. I let off another sigh as I noticed that I was wearing a hat, hiding my horn.

"So, well behaved, is she?" She asks. Dad nods.

"Very." He says. I look back down at the ground.

"Well, let's get an x-ray." The lady says, smiling. I don't say anything as we followed the woman into a room. I get picked up by the lady when we reach the table.

"Wow, she's so light!" She says as she puts me down on top of the table. I continue to stay silent as I lie there.

"Now lay still!" she says, walking into another smaller room. I let off another sigh as I do what she said.

"Sir, please remove the hat from your pony's head." She says from the other room. I see dad nod and walk over to me. I feel the hat come off my head, and Dad's fingers running through my mane. He gives me a worried look before backing away. Moments later the machine hums to life, and there is a "click" sound. I feel some sort of energy buzz through my body. The lady comes out and gently grabs me and flips me over, but when she sees my side, she gasps. I don't do anything as I look off into space.

"Sir, your pony has wings," She says.

"I know..." Dad said. I let off a third sigh as my mane falls a little over my eyes, revealing my horn.

"And she's got a horn!" The lady gasps, the room goes silent for a second before I hear a body hit the floor. Apparently, she fainted from shock.

"Can we just go home, dad?" I say, looking down at my hooves. "I don't fit in anymore..." I get off the table and headed towards the door. I can feel a stinging in my chest as tears creep into my eyes. Dad's footsteps follow behind me, but he doesn't say anything. We walked out of the clinic. Dad helps me into the car, still without a word and soon we're headed off back home. I look outside as I watch the cars go by. As I watch, I feel my dad start to rub my back.

Tears fall down my face as he rubs my back. I count street lines as we go, trying to ignore the pangs in my chest. All there can be heard through the eerie silence is the sound of tires rolling on pavement. As we came to a stop sign, I notice a little girl in the car next to us. Her eyes go wide, and her jaw drops. From within the steel locomotive, she screams to the driver, probably her mother, that there's a pony in the window. Typical. I sigh as I lay my head down.

No school means no education, no education means no job, no job means no money, no money means no life. I think to myself as I look down at my small equine body. I'm not even an adult yet, and my life is over...

Tears began to fall from my face as the reality of the situation sets in. When we get home, I head straight up to my room and lock the door. Dad leaves again, telling me he has to go back to work. But I don't say anything as I lay there in bed. I turn over and look at a photo of the family, with me on the left. I can see my reflection in the glass as I stare at it. I've no longer got the short brown hair, the blue eyes, the broad chin chicks dig. Instead, I've got a long pink mane, a horn jutting out of my forehead, impossibly large purple eyes and a short little muzzle.

"Can this day get any worse?..." I whispered, curling up under my covers. Alone, I let my sorrows out. I must have fallen asleep, because when I open my eyes, I am back in the room that the mare, Celestia brought me to. As of now....I have no idea which is real. I sigh as I sit there, looking at my hooves, not noticing that the door to the room opened.

"You're awake," came Celestia's voice. "Dinner is ready downstairs, okay?" She asks. I don't look at her.

"Not hungry..." I say. Neither of them say anything for a few seconds, unsure on how to continue. Celestia finally decides to break the silence and comes over. I don't look at her as she stands next to me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks, sitting by me and draping a wing around me, pulling me close with it. But I pull away.

"There's nothing to talk about. I have lost my friends, my life won't be the same, and my dad hurt me the first time he saw me. I don't want to live anymore..." I mutter, not caring if she hears me or not. She pulls me close again, tight this time with a gasp.

"Don't you EVER say that again!" She says. I look at her, tears in my eyes.

"WHY!? Why can't I say that!? My life will never be the same again! I think it would be better if I was gone! NO one would miss me..." I reply.

"I would miss you..." Celestia says.

"But you even don't know me..." She opens her mouth to say something but looks down and away instead. I only continue to look down at my hooves. Celestia gets up without another word and leaves the room. I still sit there, looking at my hooves.

"What does real even mean anymore?" I ask myself. Tears began to fall from my face as I close my eyes and start to cry.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Credit to atronosthelast for helping with editing. Either than that, here's another chapter :pinkiesmile:

Comments ( 50 )

ERK... SO MUCH FEELS:pinkiesad2:

Why do you have to end it there?:raritycry: I love this story so much, I wish there was more:ajsleepy:

Anyways, well done, you've created another wonderful chapter :twilightsmile:

I'm looking forward to the next part of this story:raritywink:

You sir, have peaked my curiosity.

"I can give you a wonderful home." She says in a motherly tone. I push her hoof away and shake my head.

I like that even if I still kind of hate what they where doing to here or how they did it and somehow I don't liked it this time that she was just waking up in that room and the adoption started right away.

"Come on now..." She says, nuzzling me. "I don't want my daughter to be sad..." I sniff as I stood up. The mare kisses my head then looks to the supervisor.

Okay since she is an Alicorn I feel like she maybe should have tried to get to know her instead of "wow a rare pony, I guess I adopt her because of just that". I know you didn't it, but it is easy to look at it like that.


kind of hope the body shifting works at least in a way, that allows our main char to joing normal life activitys and maybe spent a whole day there instead of waking up in the morning and falling asleep in the middle of the schoolday, waking uo when everybody is gone. I just hope her body isn't moving on it's own and does stuff she doesn't rememember.

As we came to a stop sign, I notice a little girl in the car next to us. Her eyes go wide, and her jaw drops. From within the steel locomotive, she screams to the driver, probably her mother, that there's a pony in the window. Typical. I sigh as I lay my head down.

If in this universe isn't as dangerous to him as the others (like every army wanting to capture him), then I would like it if he would be forced to play with some little children when he is getting into such a position. I'm just somehow interessting in such scenes, where the main char is either a bit uncomfortable in that situation or trying to fool other people.

Honestly I hope that he somehow has to act like a pet and that after some chaos they allow him to stay with his family and not taking him away completely. Not sure what would make more sense but not every universe has to be like that, that they want to cut him open and stuff like that. Maybe they just insist on some researches.

In a way that body shifting is nice, but at the same time it always ends up being to short and I start to wish it would be a seperate story.
Maybe at some point something happens and you make two sequels with him being in Equestria and one in his world.
I think both worlds are interessting but I feel like the Equestrian side is a bit suffering from those changes, maybe that is even why I'm not always so happy with how it happens there, because you are kind of forced to make appear everything a bit rushed.

I really like this story, but I try to mention if I think it could turn out even better and hope that I could explain everything how I mean it.

I think I got the diabetus....

7958270 such sad actions from the cute pony....

7955892 when you're putting the next chapter up?

7999791 it's being edited by an editor but she has a large list of edits to do

7999834 oh, OK, thanks for letting me know, i have like 44 browser Pages of history to read, só take the time needed for the chapters

8011464 hmmm, now you have sparked a idea

8027261 I have an editor who is editing the errors

Strong. There's just nothing to say. I hope that the work is not abandoned.

8087645 Wow, did not expect a quick response.

8087662 lol, i'm usually on almost everyday

8087666 *A suspicious look* Just do not say that you look in the mailbox without departing from it. Because I already saw this kind of thing four years ago.

8087683 *Is a little confused.* Same thing like this?

8087695 If you look at the episode "Wonderbolts Academy" then you immediately understand what I'm talking about. :twilightsmile:

8087714 ahhh, havm't seen that episode in years.

8087723 There is something to remember =)

Is a new chapter coming out anytime soon?

8349337
K... Just pls update soon because either the good stories are cancelled or incomplete with years since the last update

8349411
sorry if things are slow real life issues and stuff

8349415
I understand just I am saying that this is a good story

8349496
i know and i thank you for it :twilightsmile:

8349518
We both have good tastes in these stories

Wow, the protagonist seems to get knocked out real easily. And the family isn't really scared of the dangers of a pony with wings and a horn wandering around in public?

8417623
well they are a strong family that can handle dangers, and well, if you woke up in a equine body that's not yours i would possibly be the same

8417706
Well they should be prepared for a police or government response at some point if they are gonna be that daring, I wish them luck.

"But you even don't know me..."

i think you meant "But you don't even know me..."

my hype levels are rising! MORE SOON? PLEASE?

It's dead, isn't it?

9139824
Someone adopt plz.

What spell do i need to breath some life back into the story?

when will you do chapter4:pinkiecrazy:

9963228
Pretty sure you’d need necromancy.

It was fun while it lasted.

Just found out this story, it's really nice so far. Maybe there will be another chapter soon

Boopiness.

Login or register to comment