• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 829 Views, 45 Comments

The Darkening of Equestria - Shadow Stormblade



A mysterious Alicorn appears in the Everfree to help save equestrian from all that threaten it!

  • ...
35
 45
 829

Chapter 5

Though peace may have taken hold, it became a very lonely time for the King. He needed companionship. A call went out to all of the mares of the land. King Shadow Stormblade was looking for the perfect mate. Every mare in Equestria responded to the summons. With so many mares, he couldn’t choose! A harem was formed for him to pick and choose at his leasure.

One pony that surprised him was Princess Cadence. Beautiful though she may be, she did spurn Shining Armor for a chance to earn the love of King Shadow Stormblade. Though she was kept in the harem, it was actually Shining Armor who captured the brave King’s heart.

The day after arriving in Canterlot, King Shadow Stormblade married Prince-Consort Shining Armor. And they lived a happy life together forever, getting all of the stallion kisses either pony could ever want.

Fin.

Comments ( 33 )

This... is something special.

7884882 Thanks! I worked super hard on this and am, like, so proud of it!

I think you've got a lot of interesting ideas here! While you are only starting your writing journey and will continue to learn and grow as an author, I'm excited to see what you'll have for us next! :twilightsmile:

Best story I ever read

20/10 "would let the trash flow to the top again"

I'll admit, you had me at, "for it was raining fucking fire."

Is this is a joke? Should I be laughing?

7884886 I don't think that was a compliment.

7884995 just let them have their moment

7884890 Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope to keep on producing quality fan fiction!

7884894 Uhhhh... Thanks? I guess?

7884930 I'm pleased that you enjoyed that line! I try to hook you right from the start!

7884961 Thank you so much for your kind words!

7884972 I wasn't trying to be funny. But, maybe I'll do a comedy story next time!

7884995 It sounded like one to me!

7885066
7885068 I tried to make it entertaining!

7885291 I'm glad you enjoyed it!

7885573 I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Awwww... Poor Cadance. I'll take you into my harem. It's only got 1 ponies, assuming you agree to join it, but I'll treat you better Danny Cann.

All the tropes...

7885668 you seem very optimistic about this.

No... Just no.

I can't.... I just.....

WHY!?

This feels like this whole story is based on some kid playing with toys in the backyard.
Like some brother borrow sister toys to play and remade one of the alicorn figure into his OC.

Too shitty to be either authentic or a trollfic.
Go read Windlife and learn, you failtroll.

That ending is too hot to handle.

Alright... I'll be doing a review on this... I can send you the link once it is up. Sex god Shadow Stormblade I will look for your next story. ^^

Here's the review...

7884882 Wing What are you doing here?

Oh lord.... What sort of madness have I stumbled upon this time! *Reads it*

Well ladies and gentlemen, this recording form the SCP Foundation Training Seminar on Reality Benders Maybe our salvation!

8044704 Clearly this coming of age tale drew me in.... :rainbowlaugh:

8044727 I think that it was the same phenomenon that causes the watching of a live train wreck. :rainbowderp:

My entire body hurts.

General rule of thumb: chapters for a story should at least be a thousand words or more.

Also your protagonist is a downright Gary Stu. At least your writing skills aren't bad.

8092450 What about groups? I was thinking of adding this to some groups to help get it out there.

8092922 My recommendation would be to keep working on your story as best as you can, especially in the "fattening up your chapters" department before worrying about putting your story in groups. But if you really want to, try putting your story in groups that align with your story tags and themes.

8092450
8092922 dun listen 2 the h8ers shadow u r a good writr an i like ur oc :heart:

8094088 the hell? I was offering up constructive criticism.

I luve your story!!!!!! so much!!!!!

8112121 OMG! Thank you!!!!!!111!!!!!11!

I lost all my brain cells reading this, it's bad.

Login or register to comment