• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 836 Views, 45 Comments

The Darkening of Equestria - Shadow Stormblade



A mysterious Alicorn appears in the Everfree to help save equestrian from all that threaten it!

  • ...
35
 45
 836

Chapter 4

In no time, the valiant Prince Shadow Stormblade took down Tirek, Gilda, Queen Chrysalis, Starlight Glimmer, even Nightmare Moon herself was removed from within Princess Luna. All were sent to Tartarus for their heinous crimes against Harmony.

The only dastardly villain to give him pause, was Sombra. His father. But, he did not let that stop him from protecting the ponies of Equestria and single hoofedly restoring the Crystal Empire.

And for his heroic actions, Princess Cadence divorced Shining Armor to throw herself upon Prince Shadow Stormblade. None could resist his charm, amazing combat skills, battlefield leadership (he fights all of his battles alone, of course), charm, and grace.

Soon, all those who threatened Harmony itself found themselves on the wrong end of Shadow Stormblade. The most amazing and brave pony in all the land. Sensing that his job was nearly done, he made a brief stop in Ponyville at his castle. There, the Elements of Harmony left their current wielders and began to circle around him, acknowledging him as their new master.

With no more villains left to fight, he flew to Canterlot, crashing through the palace gates.

“I have come to see that I take my rightful place as the first King of Equestria! It is time for you two Princesses to retire back to your old castle in the scary Everfree Forest!” He proclaimed before the entire court.

Luna and Celestia could do nothing but acquiesce to his demands. For they knew that he could easily defeat them both!

The very next day, the Princesses abdicated their thrones and Prince Shadow Stormblade was crowned King Shadow Stormblade. And peace reigned throughout the land.