• Published 21st Jan 2017
  • 835 Views, 45 Comments

The Darkening of Equestria - Shadow Stormblade



A mysterious Alicorn appears in the Everfree to help save equestrian from all that threaten it!

  • ...
35
 45
 835

Chapter 2

The next morning, the sun rose and this time, there was no fire threatening the quiet hamlet of Ponyville. Today, it was another monster attack. A hydra to be specific. Leaping out of bed with a mighty flap of his wings, the mysterious stallion launches himself directly from the bedroom window and takes off to save the town once again.

A resounding THUD booms across the town as he lands before the menacing beast. With nary a thought, he supercharges his horn and uses a continuous beam of magic to slice through the numerous heads. Six sickening, sickly, squishy thuds accompany the heads as they impact the ground.

“Fear not citizens of Ponyville! I have saved you from the menacing Hydra!” He called out, voice booming through the town.

It was then that a brilliant flash of light appeared in the skies above the town. The Diarchs were there, radiant in their majestic power as they slowly descended. Landing mere feet from him, they looked at him with shocked expressions.

“It’s… It’s you!” Celestia exclaimed as Luna rushed forward to wrap the stallion in a bone crushing hug.

“Hello mother,” He says softly to the Princess trying to squeeze the life out of him.