• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 2,654 Views, 56 Comments

Brother of Day And Night - Night--Mist



Well, this is what happens when you open an email from a user named Lauren Fausticorn.

  • ...
8
 56
 2,654

From Courageous To Cute

I walk into my barracks after another exhausting day at work with the Navy.

"Oh man what a day. So many sailors calling about technical problems on their computers. And all have to say are things like 'Did you turn the computer on? Have you plugged it in? Is their a Cable going from the monitor to the computer tower? Yes that would help.' I swear, it was as if they thought that the computers were magic and all they need to do is press a button. I sometimes wonder what are the schools teaching them outside my homestate today," I say as sit down in my chair at my laptop.

I begin to scroll through my messages and then see an email that was labeled Lauren Fausticorn. I see there is an attachment to it, so I run a scan for any viruses or malware in the email with my virus protection system. Everything checks out fine. Had it been in my junk mail, I would have suspected it to be something intended to do my computer harm, so, seeing it was safe, I click it open. The email reads: Attached is a looped animation I think you will enjoy Night Mist.

'Well, if it's enjoyable, I'll be the judge of that,' I think to myself.

I then click on the file and then saw something really cute. It's Woona and Tia, the filly forms of Princess Luna and Princess Celestia from the show My Little Pony, and they were spinning on a record player. Whoever this person is who calls themselves Lauren Fausticorn as their username, they knew where to hit my soft spot.

As I watch the cute looped animation, I'm not sure why, but I was starting to get dizzy. The last thing I remember is falling backwards, But instead of hitting the hard floor, I feel myself land on something soft.... and furry. I don't really get anytime to see what caught me, as I pass out.

"Yes, the cute dizzy spell worked little sis. Good thing you attached that sleep spell with the loop video little sis," Celestia comments as I lay there passed out.

"Yeah, by the time he wakes up, he won't even know what hit him," Luna states.

"Now girls. That's a little harsh. He's been exhausted by strenuous work in this world's version of our Wonderbolts and Royal guards. Being an IT in the Navy is mentally exhausting for him. The reason I'm doing this for him is because he deserves a long rest from it," Queen Luaren Faust says.

"Sorry Mama. We didn't mean for it to sound mean," Luna admits.

"I know honey. Now, stand back while I take care of a few things," Lauren instructs.

She soon casts a spell that locks away any memory of me being here to anyone. Even all things written by me, or to me, or about me, are hidden. No one even knows I am here right now. She then casts a spell that encircles me, and as I rest from the dizzy spell of cuteness, a light engulfs me. When it dims down, Queen Lauren sets me on her back and opens up a portal of some sort. "Let us go, my little fillies," Lauren commands her daughters.

Celestia and Luna race one another through the portal and Lauren trots in after them. I am not sure how long have been out, but as I come to, I hear both grown up and childish feminine voices. They sound so familiar, but I can't place them. As my eyes open, and adjust, I come to see nothing by white fur in front of me

I try to stand up, but all of the sudden, it felt as if all my strength had been stripped form me, and all I managed to do, was role over onto my back. When I did, I came face to face with someone I never thought I'd see in my wildest dreams. There, looking down at me, was the face of Lauren Faust, or at least how bronies had depicted her in their art pieces as an alicorn pony.

I could only think of two things. One, this was all some random dream, and was a side effect of that little video loop in my email I had read, or Equestria's real and I am really looking at the one who made it all reality. When I tried to adjust myslef, I felt a sharp pain in my back for a moment, and knew this was no dream.

"Hello there, my little prince. Glad you finally decided to wake up sweetie," Lauren said.

'Little Prince?' I think. This statement alarms me, and I proceed to look at my self.

I yelp in shock. I was no longer human in form. I am looking at fur that was much similar to Princess Luna's when I saw her in the pilot episode ending, and a very distinct piece of padding wrapped around my, well, I guess what is my flank area now. I am able to catch that my tail has grey and white colors mixed with each other like colors of the mist. Nothing like my OC avatar on the FimFiction site.

My thoughts of what happened are inturrupted as Lauren says, "I know. You're very shocked at what has happened dear. But understand, I did this for two reasons. One, because you needed a break from your worlds military and the job they assigned you, and two, because I have been able to see your stories on that site you use to make them, and have seen little activity on them. Think of this as a form of punishment, but also a vacation. And don't worry. No one in your world is even are aware of you right now, thanks to a little spell I used. All you need to worry about is playtime, feeding time, bathtime, changes, and last but not least, bed time, my little Prince Night Mist."

Lauren then nuzzles me which tickles, then she rolls me back onto my tummy. At least she's keeping my ponysona name with me. This is a lot to take in. She took me from my world and made me her son. This is amazing, strange, mind you, but amazing. As I peak over Lauren's forelegs that encircle me, which are like trying to climb over a log for how small I am, I see something that gives me another shock....... Princess Luna and Princess Celestia are now Woona and Tia.

That meant only one thing. All the stuff I saw while being a fan of the show...... hasn't happened yet. But if Queen Lauren Faust is able to see what has been written on the FimFiction site, she must know of the future that awaits her daughters when they are grown up. That makes me wonder if there is more to Queen Lauren bringing me here, and making me her baby son. One thing I am finding strange is that I can't remember anything before starting to watch My Little Pony. Not my family, my friends, I can't even remember when I was enlsited into the Navy. This is all oddly strange. Even my real name seems to elude me. I'm not sure if that is good..... or bad.... or both. But I do wonder if I will lose more memory over time.

Author's Note:

End of Chapter One. Sorry if it feels a bit rushed, I'm trying to stretch out my first day in Equestria as long as possible.

So, yeah, Mama Lauren has decided to punish me/ take me on a vacation, and by that, she means, I'm her new son, and Woonna and Tia are my sisters. Can't say I don't mind. Though, not being able to crawl is a bit of a predicament. Guess Mama didn't want me running off should I wig out too much.

Anyways, let me know what you think of Mama Lauren's decision, and I wi- *something covers my eyes.* H-hey, who tuwned out da wights?!

???: Hehehe. Somepony who needs to get their baby brother back to Mama.

Me: Woona, wet me goes.

Woona: *Levitates me.* Not a chance baby brother.

Me: Aw wats. *I cross my forehooves in defeat.*

Comments ( 56 )

Blaze: That... Was kind of a really expected start. I wonder why everypony seems to like to use this starting piece so much... I mean, even I was thinking about using the 'Alicorn takes main character to Equestria' one time, and-

Shadow: Blaze, what are you doing?

Blaze: *squeak* N-nothing, Shadow...

Shadow: *sigh* You're looking at my Fimfiction account again, aren't you?

Blaze: ...I REGRET NOTHING!!! *run away*

Shadow: *shakes head* Well, I'm looking forward to this story, keep up your always good work while I try to catch my wife's little sister. *runs after Blaze*

7870369 Sure. Any help is accepted, as long as you don't totally change the story from what it's originally aiming for.

I had someone do that to me once, they proofread, then made something that was an entirely different story all together from what I had made, and I couldn't use it to make updates to my story. (Ex: I make Twilight Luna's little foal for the story, and then they make her Tia's foal. You get what I mean?)

Also, I'd like to keep this in first person p.o.v. just to give you a heads up.

7870474 now that bitch one rewriting your story/idea differ.
because they thing sound so better i hate that.
memory is key

7871584 Thanks for your support.

How did you like the story itself?

*I magically appear,*

(Me) "Wonna, leave Nighty alone!"

7872383
Woona: Not a chance. *Uses a teleportation spell to teleport you to Mama Fausticorn.*

Lauren: Ah, I was wondering where you snuck off to. *Casts a spell to block you from using magic as she levitates you over to come your hair.*

7872559

(Me) "Aw, Momma! My hair is just fine." I pout.

7872564 Lauren: Then why is it I see a huge cowlick on it? You little rascal. *She ruffles your hair.*

7872681

(Me) I wave my hands like a Jedi doing a mindtrick, "The cowlick is an illusion. You are falling into a deeeeeeppp sleep..."

7872683 Lauren: Hmhmhm. No I'm not dear. Jedi Mind tricks don't work on me.

7872795
(Me) I pout adorably. "That's not fair."

7872802 (That actually gave me a cute idea that could lead to an comical reason of how Celestia and Luna govern their subjects.)

Woona: *Trots in with a mouth full of my tail and me hanging upside down after I had escaped her magic.* Mama, I got Nighty for you. *Set's me down next to you in Mama Lauren's embrace.*

Lauren: Thank you dear.

7872828
(Oh really?)

(Me) Hey Nighty.

7872840 (Yep. You'll see in the next chapter.)

Me: Hi. *I gently bop your nose with my tiny hoof.*

7872842
I giggle and boop your nose back.

7872846 (I think you mean boop.)

*I giggle as well*

7872995
(Me) "Momma, Woona sealed my magic! Can you unseal it?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

7873001

Lauren: Hmhmhm. I think you mean I sealed it. And don't try to butter me up with those puppy eyes. You still need a bath.

7873150
(Me) GASP! "Noooo!" I try to crawl away!

7873152 Lauren: *picks you up in her magic and levitates you towards the bathroom.*

Me: *I giggle as I watch from the crib in Mama's room.*

7873292
(Me) I pout adorably. "Momma, no baths!"

7873298 Lauren: I'm afraid I can't agree with you little one. Your a mess. *She soon wraps a towel around you, big enough to cover your private areas, but loose enough to remove your clothing while you were still covered.* You know I wouldn't have to use a towel if you stayed in pony form, but I know you like staying human. I just hope you never force my hoof to make you permanently pony dear. Your little antics are starting to make it head that route.

And so it begins...

Looking forward to this brother

7873317
(Me) "You... you wouldn't! You know how I feel about that!" I start to wiggle in her magic. It looked like I would start crying any second.

7873350 Lauren: I won't if you behave son. It rests on your actions.

7873373
It sill looks like I was gonna cry!

7873380 Laruen nuzzled you to make you feel better and told you she still loved you, even if you were to force her hoof to make you permanent pony.

7873731
(Me) Sniff, "I love you too Mommy, but I don't think I'd be able to handle being a Pony all the time!"

7873737 Lauren: *smiles* I know it would seem hard to accept, but when your brother Nighty was first transformed permanently, he didn't take to it too well when it happened to him at first. That is.... til he found all the benefits in it.

7873785
(Me) "I like being Human Momma. I don't really like my Pony form all that much."

7873790 Lauren: I feel you don't know what you're missing sweetie. Never having to actually wear attire, well, other then your padding if your too young. Being able to soar across the sky without the use of magic. Getting all the mares around to fall for you. I heard a lot of them say they think your pony form is quite handsome for one so young, so imagine what will happen when you get older. And if you want to try and hide from me, you'd have an easier time as a pony then a human dear.

*She didn't tell him that even if he used his pony form to his advantage, she would easily find him still.*

And don't forget..... Woona thinks your pony from is so adorable.

7873813
(Me) "My Airbending is just fine... I could fly if I wanted too... and did she really say that?"

7871882 i can't judge story by one chapter.
it all deepen what next.
i would hate if can't remember thing or lose more memory as time go on.

7873821 Lauren: *nodded.* Yes. She always tells me that she wishes you would stay pony, but she never tells you because she thinks you'll get mad at her for telling you. And she doesn't like making her little brothers mad.

7874080 I agree. But yeah, it's hard to find help that will appeal to your story the way you intended it.

I hate it when people think I'm boneheaded enough to let them take charge, completely change my story, and then expect me to use it instead of what I was aiming for.

That user even had the nerve to explode on me. I posted a new chapter, they notice that I didn't make any changes and get all butt hurt about it.

Well, guess what, I snapped right back at them. I pretty much told them, "You completely changed my story. What, did you think I was just gonna read the part that stated you made the corrections and just post it for you? No, I actually read over everything and saw you completely changed the whole plot. I couldn't use your "editing"."

They snap back at me, saying, "I was trying to help make your story have more depth to it."

And I snap back "Completely changing my story is not giving it more depth. It's making everything go the way you want it to go. If you want to completely make a story different from what I have developed, do me a favor, PUBLISH YOUR OWN STORY!!! Don't be completely sabotaging my work!"

After that, they shut up. I knew I had cracked a nerve in them, because then they sent a new message stating an apology for what they did.

Forgive my rant, but I had to vent. I held that in for too long.

7874168
(Me) Sigh, "Maybe... I'll be a Pony tomorrow. But only tomorrow!"

7874631 Luaren: *Smiles and nuzzles you before placing you in the tub full of bubbles.*

7874981
I smile and start to play with the bubbles!

7875976 Lauren: *Smiles as she washes you while you play.*

7876140
Eventually, I get all clean.

(Me) "All done Mommy!"

So will this story actually be updated or it like Mama Nightmare and the others, and be one-shots that you label as incomplete?

8028422 None of my incompletes are oneshots. I just have a lot of things on my plate at the moment that it eats up my time to make updates. I want to update them, but real life gets in the way and I can only start the idea before I'm sapped for energy again. When I catch a lucky break, then I will start updating my stories.

This would be interesting if it didn’t stop here. Moar please!!

*random scientist runs in* SIR THE D’AWWW METER IS GOING TO DANGEROUSLY LOW LEVELS AGAIN
*I pull my glasses down in a dramatic way* QUICK WE NEED TO FIND MORE OF THESE CHAPTERS ASAP

8959810
*different scientist runs in*
Sir, the scanners indicate that the chapters are being organically generated at a currently unknown rate; we're going to have make the D'aww stretch for as long as we can!

9120131
BUT HOW LONG WILL THAT BE

9120795
That's the other problem, sir; the Uncertaintometer is showing dangerously high levels of temporal entropy. We don't know how long we can stretch the chapters without acquiring some form of supplement, we don't know if we're going to have to stretch them, and we sure as hell don't know if the cat is dead or alive. to put it simply: We're uncertain.

9121829
WE MUST MOVE TO SURVIVE

9122475
On it, Sir. Sending out the Reconnaissance wisps as we speak. Should have a new source of D'aww within a couple of days.

Login or register to comment