• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,654 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,654

Freshman Year: Duel 4

"Oh man. What do I do now?", Gold thought out loudly. "I guess I got what I wished for. This place is someplace new..." Gold had somehow been transported from Equestria to earth. "It's been a week since I got here, and I don't have any place to call home." Fortunately, Gold would not be without a home for long. Pegasus was walking the streets of Canterlot.

'Hmmm. This is the city where I picked up on those two magical disturbances. One is far away. But the other...', Pegasus thought. 'Is very close. And not only that. It's a figure of light. This is new.' Pegasus tracked down the magic to the distraught Gold. Gold in turn noticed Pegasus's presence. "Excuse me my boy?"

"Oh. Hello there. Is there anything I can help you with?", Gold asked with a small smile.

'Even at the worst of times he seems to stay in good spirits. No wonder he has light energy within him.' "I noticed you seem a bit dsitressed. Would you like to talk about it?", Pegasus said as he took a seat next to Gold.

"Well, it's a bit unbelievable.", Gold said.

"Young man. I've seen many things that one would consider unbelievable."

"Well...okay." Gold told Pegasus about his old life in Equestria, and how he had come to earth. "And that's my life."

"I see. Well I can't very well leave you in this state. How would you like to live with me in my mansion? I always wanted a son."

Gold weighed his options. "I like that plan."