• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,655 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,655

Epilogue

Burst and his friends celebrated and chatted about all the craziness that had gone on. "Man. Barely into the year and we've had all sorts of crazy adventures to deal with.", Burst said as he drank his soda.

"But I think we can all agree on one thing. It sure was fun!", Inferno said with a smile. "Especially since I met the girl of my dreams."

"Enough sweet talk darling. Let's hit the dance floor.", Rarity said with a smile as she led Inferno. Steel then turned to Rainbow Dash.

"....Wanna show those two up?", Steel asked with a mischievous smile.

"Do I!", Rainbow said as she dragged Steel to the dance floor. Gold and Sunset watched the two couples go at it and then looked at each other.

"You know, I never expected to date anyone after flash.", Sunset said as she held on to Gold. "Let alone met someone else from Equestria that got sent here."

"What can I say? I rose to the occasion.", Gold said with a smile.

"It's no 'Rock the dragon!', but it works best for you.", Sunset said as she kissed Gold.

"And that's my cue to leave them alone...", Burst said as he got up to give the two their space. Blue Eyes then materialized next to him. "Hey Blue Eyes. I take it you and the other monsters are celebrating too?"

"Yup. Been watching BLS-Super Soldier try to dance in all that armor all night!", Blue Eyes said with a grin.

"You should've seen Twilight try to dance at the Fall Formal. She's not really the princess of busting a move." The two of them shared a laugh. "As crazy as these years have been, they were pretty fun too!"

"Yup! And something tells me things are only going to get cooler from here on in!"

End Credits Song:

Author's Note:

And this was just a prequel! Thanks to all of you who've read and liked this! I wouldn't be here without you!

Comments ( 11 )

7867686
Just finished the epilogue! You'll love the end credits song!

7867751 This Was a Amazing Prequel! And love the Ending credits Aswell! I'm looking forward for more Friendship is Dueling! And see how amazing the reboot of Burst and his friends adventure keeps going from here on out

7867751 yeah I can't wait for more friendship is dueling my friend

7867789
Just submitted the next story! It should post soon!

7868158 yay!!! I'm looking forward to seeing it when it gets posted :pinkiesmile:

7897813
Thanks! Be sure to check out the rest of my work too!

7927664
Note the secret message buried within this meme pasta

7945263
Actually, it's the fan-card of a guy's OC who I've been using. It's not the one from 5Ds

7954811 oh ok thanks i haven't played yugioh since it first came out and can you send me a link to the meme ?

10199534
So why isn't Sunset Shimmer acting more closer to the show/movie?

10200058
Eh. Some events take place before Sunset established herself as the school's unnamed ruler. So that's way. I figured it'd make sense, but I didn't want to be to explicit in stating it. Plus, it's not like she just took over the school in the period of a week.

Login or register to comment