• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,644 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,644

Senior Year: Duel 8

Aria was in a bad mood. But then again, what else was new. 'This world is the worst!', she fumed in her mind. 'I'm stuck here with a family I can't stand and going to a stupid high school!' Aria sighed. She then heard something yapping in her direction and saw that it was a puppy. She also noticed a boy with purple hair and grey skin chasing it. But most notable was that the boy had wolf ears and a tail. As the boy caught the puppy, he almost came face-to-face with Aria.

"Oh. Sorry if I'm in your way. This little guy ran out of the shelter.", Fang said with a small smile. 'Hmm. She looks a bit grumpy. Maybe there's something I can do to lift her mood.'

"Whatever.", Aria said with a shrug. "So are you two cousins?", she said as she pointed to Fang's ears. "Or are you just a dedicated cosplayer?"

"Oh....cosplay!", Fang said nervously. Fang then got up close to Aria. "You know, you kinda look like you're in a bad mood."

"It's my family. They can be the worst.", Aria said flatly.

"I bet I can make you smile!", Fang said. 'Here goes nothing!'

"Try me.", Aria said with a smirk. Fang sat crouched and positioned his tail, and gave Aria his best puppy-dog eyes. Aria's heart melted. 'DARN he looks cute that way.' Fang grinned as he saw her crack a smile.

"Told ya." Aria let out a chuckle as she took the puppy.

"You know, those ears look pretty real." Fang panicked as Aria felt his ears. "Feel pretty real too." She then got an idea. "I wonder if...you're ticklish!" Aria then tickled Fang's stomach and he burst out laughing as his tail wagged! " 'Cosplay' huh?", she said with a triumphant smile. Fang sighed as he gave her a defeated smile.

"Okay. You got me. My ears and tail are real. In fact I've had them since I was born. You know, I was thinking the first person to find this out about me would freak out."

"You kidding? You're probably the one thing that's made me actually smile here.", Aria said as she helped Fang up. 'That, and my family and I came from a world full of colorful, talking ponies. We've definitely seen weirder.' She then scratched him behind his ears. "To be honest, it's been a long time since I've been really happy." Fang hugged Aria.

"Maybe you can start again here.", Fang said with a smile. Aria smiled as she kissed him.

"Hope to see you around at school then." And with that, she handed the puppy back to Fang and walked off. Fang smiled and walked off with his tail wagging.