• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,655 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,655

Senior Year: Duel 1

Inferno was strolling the halls when he noticed Rarity. And he was dazzled at the sight before him! 'Whoa! I thought she was cute before! But now...' Inferno took another glance at Rarity. 'She's drop-dead gorgeous!' Inferno then saw Rarity tailing a guy. From the looks of it he was one of those stuffy rich kids. And it was one Inferno and the rest of the school knew all to well. 'Great. She's into guys like Blueblood. Then again, she is into the gentleman type. At the very least, I can at least see if she's happy with him.' Inferno then noticed that Rarity was carrying Blueblood's books. And as he continued to tail them, he noticed that Blueblood was using her like a doormat! He even made HER open doors for him! But what really tore it for him was seeing him try and make Rarity carry him over a puddle in the hallway!

"That's it! I've had it with you!", Rarity snapped! "You may have the look of a gentleman, but you're the rudest person I've ever met! Have you no sense of how to treat a lady?!" Blueblood scoffed.

"A commoner like you is beneath me. In fact, it's time I put you in your place." Blueblood was about to slap Rarity, but Inferno moved faster than anyone could see! He knocked away Blueblood's hand and executed a powerful uppercut! Knocking him out!

"SHORYUKEN!", Inferno shouted as his punch hit Blueblood! With Blueblood down for the count, Inferno turned to face Rarity. "Sorry if I lost it back there. I just can't stand guys like him!" Rarity's mind had blocked out Inferno's words and focused solely on what he had done for her.

'He stepped in without any hesitation! He saved me. And...he's grown so much since I first met him.' Rarity smiled. 'Maybe the someone I've been looking for has been under my nose the whole time...'

"Rarity? You alright? You've been staring at me for a little while.", Inferno asked.

"Oh. Sorry darling! Thank you for intervening.", Rarity said with a smile.

"Well, I can't stand to see people with ugly hearts be with people with beautiful hearts like yours.", Inferno said with a blush. "Sooo, are you up to anything later?" Rarity smiled as she brushed Inferno's cheek with her hand.

"Would you like to be my handsome dragon Inferno?", she said as she leaned into his ear. "Because I'd love to be your treasure.", she whispered. Inferno smiled.

"It's a date." And with that, they sealed their date with a kiss.

"I'll see you later darling!", Rarity said with a wink. "That is...unless you'd like to walk me to class?"

"My pleasure.", Inferno said as he and Rarity walked together.