• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,658 Views, 143 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling 0 - Bahamut0



The story begins again. The universe has been rebooted, and Burst and his friends have a new beginning. And their new adventure starts at their first year of CHS.

  • ...
4
 143
 1,658

Sophomore Year: Duel 5

"Come on guys! We're gonna miss it!", Shining Spoon said as he and his friends gathered to watch the finals of CHS's tournament.

"Remind me why we're here again?", Bright Star asked.

"Because my big sis Rainbow Dash is in this tournament! That, and there's a new guy who's been climbing up the ranks really fast!"

"Plus we'll get to see some awesome duels!", Scootaloo added.

"You know there's no arguin' with that logic.", Applebloom said.

"Look! The first match of the finals is starting!", Sweetie Belle said. The group gathered to watch the first round of the finals. It was Burst against Inferno.

"I owe it to you that I really got into this game.", Burst said with a smile. "Let's rock the dragon!"

"Time to see if which dragon will come out on top! Let's duel!"

Burst: 4000
Inferno: 4000

'Time to see which dragon comes out on top!' "I got the first move!", Inferno said as he drew a card. "I summon Black Stone of Legend! Now I tribute him to special summon Red Eyes Black Dragon from my deck! Then I'll equip him with Black Metal Dragon and end my turn!"

"My turn then! I draw!", Burst said. 'Red-Eyes has strength that's almost on Blue-Eyes' level! Just means Inferno and I can go all-out in this duel!' "Nice! I'll play Trade-In to discard a level eight monster in my hand and draw two cards! Then I'll play Return of the Dragon Lords to revive Blue Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard! Then I'll play the Melody of Awakening Dragon! I'll discard a card and add two dragons with 3000 or more attack and 2500 or less defense from my deck to my hand! Now I play Ancient Rules to special summon Blue Eyes White Dragon from my hand! Now I'll contact fuse both of my Blue Eyes! I fusion summon Blue Eyes Twin Burst Dragon! Then I'll play Dragon's Fighting Spirit! Since Twin Burst was special summoned by fusion, I gain an attack for each monster you control! Take down Red Eyes Black Dragon!"

"Wait! Both of our monsters are going to take each other out!", Inferno said.

"Actually, Twin Burst can't be destroyed by battle! Twin White Lightning!", Burst cried out! Inferno winced as his monster was destroyed and his life points took a hit! "I'll end my turn." 'I didn't expect to get in that good a hit, so that probably means Inferno's got a sick comeback planned!'

Burst: 4000
Inferno: 1000

"Didn't think I'd get pinned this early! You've gotten pretty good Burst! Now it's my turn! Since Black Metal Dragon was destroyed, I can add a Red Eyes spell or trap from my deck to my hand! Now I'll play the Red Eyes Fusion I added to my hand! I'll send Red Eyes Black Dragon and Summoned Skull from my deck to the graveyard to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Now I'll attack your monster! I know he can't be taken down by battle, but you'll still take damage! Also, I can target one Red Eyes normal monster in my graveyard and shuffle it into my deck! Then you take it's attack as damage! And this effect activates when Archfiend Black Skull attacks or is attacked! That's all for me." 'Well, at least I can say I went out giving one last hit! Chances are Burst's got a plan to take care of Archfiend Black Skull. Show me what you've got Burst!'

Burst: 1400
Inferno: 1000

"Hmmm. This is gonna be tougher than I thought! Time to see how I can turn this around!" Burst drew his next card. "Just what I needed! I'll reveal the Blue Eyes White Dragon in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Then I'll use his effect! I'll destroy your Archfiend Black Skull Dragon! Also, his name counts as Blue Eyes White Dragon when he's on the field! Now I won't have to worry about his effect! White Lightning Strike!" Inferno's dragon was fried! "Now I'll play Dragon's Mirror! I'll banish Blue Eyes Alternative from my field and the two Blue Eyes in my graveyard! I fusion summon Neo Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" The whole crows was in awe! "Let's end this Ultimate! Neo Neutron Blast!" A mighty blast of energy was sent crashing into Inferno! Wiping out the last of his life points!

"Well Burst, you really rocked the dragon with this duel!", Inferno said as he and Burst fist-bumped. "Hope you win this!"

"Thanks Inferno.", Burst said with a smile. However as they were heading back, Shining Spoon and his friends came up to them. "Hello. Is there something we can help you with?"

"You two were awesome! Could you teach us how to duel?!", Shining Spoon asked. Burst smiled.

"I can't say no to those faces."

"Neither can we.", Applejack said as she and Rainbow walked over. "Hey there Applebloom!"

"Hi sis!", Applebloom said as she rushed up to hug her sister. Bolt Dash and Scootaloo ran up to Rainbow and gave her a big hug.

"Hey you two! Miss seeing my awesomeness?", Rainbow asked.

"Yeah we did! Did you make it to the finals Rainbow?", Bolt asked eagerly.

'' Afraid not squirt. Inferno there beat me. I think you'll find him to be a pretty good teacher."

"COOL!" Burst and the other shared a laugh as they went back to their seats to watch the last duel of the finals.