• Published 18th Jan 2017
  • 1,836 Views, 81 Comments

Junker's Paradise - GamerDroid23



Junkrat and Roadhog break into Winston's lab at Watchpoint: Gibraltar to steal some technology. Instead of winding up with loot, they wind up in Equestria.

  • ...
5
 81
 1,836

Chapter 1: Teleported Into Equestria

"Are you almost done?" asked Roadhog, considerably irritated with Junkrat taking his sweet time with placing the explosives on the lab door.

"Hey, I need to make sure the bombs are good and snug. Don't want them to fly off the door at us." stated Junkrat as he fiddled with the last bomb. "Besides, I gotta make sure they are in perfect boom condition." Roadhog sighed in disbelief, due to the fact that he still couldn't understand what the deal was with Junkrat's obsession with explosions. "Okay, It's ready." stated Junkrat, hobbling over to Roadhog with a C4 detonator on his hand as he pushed Roadhog behind a large rock. "Fire in the hole!" screamed Junkrat as he clicked the button on the detonator. Soon after that, a loud kaboom was heard, as shrapnel from the heavily armored door flew out, accompanied by a ton of smoke. As the smoke cleared, all that remained of the door was a large hole. As they went inside, they drug Roadhog's ramshackle chopper in behind them. Inside was a large room with tools strewn about everywhere. In the near middle of the room was a large flat disc-shaped object, with a ramp attached to it. Junkrat and Roadhog pushed the chopper onto the pad. Near it was a tablet on a stand with the label: Super Teleporting Atomizer Relay Galactic And Temporal Electronic System. Junkrat looked at the destination selected, but couldn't make out what it said. Scratching his chin, Junkrat reached his hand toward the On switch.

"Don't do it, Junkrat. You don't know what that does or how to work it." warned Roadhog while he was repairing his chopper.

"Well, let's find out then, shall we?" replied Junkrat as he flipped the switch and ran back over.

Soon, a robotic voice came on over the intercom. "Activating teleportation pad. Objects total weight: 1610 lbs. Power level: 100%. Commencing space-time warp now." Soon, the giant ring behind them became energized as a portal began to form in it. As the Australian twosome turned around, the portal sucked them in, with the chopper close behind. After they went through, the portal closed behind them.


The sky was clear in Equestria. Celestia's sun shone bright over the colorful landscape. It was a perfect day for a picnic, and Twilight Sparkle had capitalized on these conditions by inviting her friends to a picnic at a spot near the edge of Everfree forest. When everyone had gotten to the picnic spot, everyone started to make small talk about what was on their minds when Pinkie's tail started to shake. Seeing this, everyone looked towards the sky to see a large blue ball of energy plummeting it's way towards Everfree. Curiosity got the better of them as they went toward where the object crash landed.


Meanwhile,inside Everfree forest, sat Junkrat, Roadhog, and their chopper, the both of them looking at their surroundings. They then looked at each other... before they started arguing. "I told you that you shouldn't touch that." yelled Roadhog obviously angry at Junkrat. "That device could've killed us both, or turned on the defense system, or worse! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Ahh, but it didn't happen. Still though, is it just me, or does this place look like a girls cartoon?" stated Junkrat.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing with you on this, but yeah, it does." replied Roadhog


As the two looked around, they heard someone talking nearby. "I'm telling you Pinkie, there is no way that it's aliens." Shouted a voice, sounding a tad bit irritated with this, "Pinkie" character.

"Oh come on Twilight, you don't know that it isn't. For all we know, it could be a meteor." stated a tomboyish sounding voice.

"I just hope no animals were hurt." whispered a shy person.

"We must be getting close, cause ah can see some of the aftermath." commented a southern voice.

"Hey Roadhog... wanna greet our visitors?" asked Junkrat, with a grin on his face.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Roadhog as he pulled out his hook and Scrapmetal shotgun.

Upon seeing this, Junkrat quickly put his hands on Roadhog's gun. "No, I don't mean kill them. I mean we spook em a bit, then introduce ourselves." stated Junkrat. To which, Roadhog nodded, as they went toward the chopper...and gunned the engine.


"Uhh... does anypony hear that noise?" asked Applejack. To that comment, everypony's ears perked up. Soon they heard what Applejack was talking about. At first, everyone thought it was a dragon of some sort, but their suspicions were soon disproved as a metal machine with two creatures riding on it charged out from the clearing toward them, jumping over them, barely missing the groups heads by a inch. The mysterious machine landed 5 feet behind the group. One the the machine operators pulled out a weird mechanism, and aimed it at them before firing it straight up in the air. A round object shot out of it, went up 6 feet up in the air before it exploded with a loud boom. Soon after that, the other creature turned something on the machine, and it turned off. Then the two mysterious creatures got off the machine, and walked toward the group of terrified ponies.

"How's it hangin', loves?" asked the shorter creature, acting as though nothing had just happened.

"Uhh..." was all that the Mane Six could muster out of their muzzles.

"Junkrat, you knew this was would be a bad idea, why did suggest we do this? These girls are probably terrified of us." yelled the larger, fat creature at "Junkrat" before moving over toward the cowering group of ponies.

"Don't do it Roadhog. You don't know if they're dangerous." stated Junkrat, which warranted "Roadhog" to turn toward Junkrat and remove his mask to give him a dirty look before putting it back on to look at the ponies.

He kneeled toward them and looked them over before speaking to them. "I believe we maybe have gotten off on the wrong foot." stated Roadhog, before hearing Junkrat mutter under his breath: "Or in your case, hoof.", looking at Junkrat, before turning back to the group of ponies. " Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Roadhog, and my "friend", over there is Junkrat." stated Roadhog, making air quotations with his hands, before pointing a finger toward them. " Who are you?" he asked.


Looking on in fear, before swallowing it, Twilight stepped forward towards Roadhog. "Uhm... hi there...Roadhog...I'm Twilight Sparkle. And these are my friends Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity." replied Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

Side note: Chopper means motorcycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqAN6dYE4Qk

In case anyone who reads this is curious, my reasoning for choosing Junkrat and Roadhog was due to that they are both my most played characters in Overwatch, also because they seem like the kind of guys that would be in this kind of situation. Afterall, characters with a bad background can create some good character development.