• Published 4th Jan 2017
  • 402 Views, 5 Comments

Pink Apple Seeds - The1Ryu



We all know Big Macintosh as the large, stoic, confident, and reliable stallion of few words, but before that, he was a scrawny, neurotic, unsure, and verbose colt. What changed him?

  • ...
2
 5
 402

Chapter Eight: Changing

Chapter Eight: Changing

Everything changed after Valencia and Great Graven were killed. As word spread through Ponyville ponies who had feared and shunned the titan pony came out in mass to apologize and pay their respects both to the lost members of their community and the pony that had saved them from the chimera’s wrath.

Big Macintosh changed as well, gone was the nervousness and shyness that had been created by the other ponies fear of him, but to was gone any hint of his once colt-like innocence that even his father had carried into adulthood. Big Macintosh had become a stoic figure in the community, pressing on quietly resigned to the duties and hardships life had bestowed on him. He was a pony ponies could rely on to work hard and even just listen, though everypony said his pain could easily be seen in his sad tired eyes.

No pony ever called him freak again and by the time he returned to school Prince Blueblood had left, called away by his aunt, and nopony missed the arrogant prince. However, despite Big Macintosh’s popularity he still seemed to be alone, the tragedy cut him off from the other ponies and kept him isolated. He wore his yoke and carried his sprig of wheat at all times, and soon nopony spoke of his abilities. They faded into a kind of urban legend of Ponyville whispered to foals and newcomers with less and less frequency and were rarely believed.

The Witchy Mare had returned for the Apples’ funeral but she could not manage to help Big Macintosh who had cut himself off from it all. Applejack pressed the Witchy Mare to use her magic to bring her parents back, her young mind unable or unwilling to understand the limits and rules of magic. Unable to help and her own guilt haunting her, Unistra eventually slipped away.

Her parent’s death was very hard on Applejack and no matter what Big Macintosh or Granny Smith said they could not seem to help the little filly. Eventually, she could not stand to be on the farm anymore and decided that she would go and live with her mother’s family in the city, Uncle and Aunt Orange. Applejack said it was because she wanted something more than to stay on a farm her whole life, but Big Macintosh and Granny Smith knew better. She needed to escape the pain and constant reminders of what she had lost, and so they let her go. The day she returned was the first time Big Macintosh could remember truly being happy since his parents’ death.

Applejack eventually grew into a fine young mare who took control of the farm she had been born to inherit. To Big Macintosh, his sister was stronger than he could ever hope to be. Applejack was like their mother and father combined into one, but as independent as she was he knew he would always stay with her, fulfilling his promise to his mother to look after her.

Apple Bloom grew to, of course, every day she seemed to look more and more like their mother, and, although only Granny Smith could see it, the little filly had her father’s personality. Joyful, excitable, and dedicated yet strangely easily distracted at the same time.

The years passed, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, but with each year the clouds of despair that Valencia and Graven’s death caused whined, for Big Macintosh, however, things never seemed to get better. He seemed frozen, the pain never really leaving his eyes. His family and friends would often still try and talk to him about what happened, he was never really willing to talk about it, answering their requests to speak about the matter with a firm “Nope.”

He rarely said more than that and most ponies just thought he was a pony of few words, but Granny Smith and Applejack knew that he was hiding. Hiding from all the pain he was forced to face when he was so young. They wanted desperately to help him but he would not let them, he had only ever opened up to one pony in his life and she had been taken from him a long time ago.

---

Big Macintosh turned his flank to the tree and gave it a swift singled legged buck, his considerable strength caused the tree to shutter almost violently. Shaking loose the heavy ripe apples that hung low from the branches and causing them to fall into the carefully placed baskets under the tree.

Big Macintosh had become a fine stallion, his sheer size towered over all the ponies he knew, the scrawniness of his youth giving was to a sizable frame of muscle. He turned back to the tree examining it closely with his sad half closed eyes, he always checked to make sure the tree was alright after he bucked it. Applejack had worked hard over the years to build up the strength to perform a full strength applebuck so she could kick down all the apples with a single buck. Big Macintosh had always been more than strong enough to do that, even with the yoke, but as the years passed his incredible strength continued to grow until even while wearing the strength draining yoke he could still kick down a tree if he was not careful. It seemed his strength had finally peeked in the past few years, yet he still carefully monitored the trees he bucked for damage to scold himself over.

Big Macintosh shook his head and turned to the apples in the basket catching sight of himself as a faded reflection on the surface of a shiny apple. He did not know why he kept hurting himself over and over, he never did it when he was around family or friends, they were concerned enough about him and he did not want to make it worse.

“Mackie?” Big Macintosh froze a chill running through him. It could not be, only one pony alive called him that and it could not be her. He turned slowly towards the voice wondering who if any pony he would see and if he really wanted to see them. His eyes traveled along the ground trying to avoid seeing the pony for as long as he could, but finally, they looked up and there she stood.

The light silhouetted the pony, fitting lighting for an angel’s descent from heaven, but to Big Macintosh that was not what made her look angelic. She looked like an angel because that was what she was and what she had always been, his little angel that saved him then was ripped away all those years ago. “Pinkamina?” He whispered daring himself to believe it really was her.

She gasped dramatically and bounced towards him, “Oh Mackie I knew it was you, oh look you’ve gotten so much bigger.” She bounced around him excitedly looking him up and down, “I got bigger to, but you’ve always been bigger right, Mackie.”

Big Macintosh stood stiff and dazed, his eyes wide but barely following the young pink mare. She looked so much different now, her hair thick and full of bounce just like she was and everything about her was brighter and louder than before. “Pinkamina?” He said again as if confused.

“Actually it’s Pinkie Pie now, that’s how your sister knows me.” She said continuing to bounce happily unable and unwilling to contain the immense joy she felt seeing her old friend again. “I saw her in Ponyville and she was selling apples and I thought, ‘I could use some apples their good for so many things pies and cobblers and bobbing for at parties’. I love parties I’m great at putting them on. My family like them at first but I guess after a few days they got bored with them and then I when to stay with my Grandma. She was just like me and we had so many parties. But every day I kept wondering ‘I wonder what Mackie’s doing?’, and my Grandma told me if I wanted I could go stay with my Aunt and Uncle Cake who live in Ponyville and own a bakery which sounded so cool. So I moved in and they sent me out to get some stuff and I met Applejack like I said before. She told me about how she worked on her apple farm with her Granny and big brother and I just knew it had to be my Mackie and it was you, Mackie. Oh, I’m so happy to see you again!”

“Pinkmaina.”

Pinkie Pie stopped bouncing and gave him a frown, “Mackie I said it was Pinkie Pie now...” She cut herself off as she really saw his expression for the first time. She walking up to him slowly, her own features becoming sunken sadly, “Mackie?”

“P-Pinkamina,” Big Macintosh’s jaw quivered as he spoke and for the first time tears welled up in his eyes. Memories he had spent the last several years pushing away came flooding back unhindered for the first time and his impossible strength failed him. He sank to the ground telling himself that it was not his fault, that the chimera’s words were lies, however, now he remembered Pinkamina’s father and how for one moment Big Macintosh had hated him. He remembered how Pinkamina had tamed that anger only for him to unleash it upon the Everfree Forest in his first terrible display of power.

‘It’s your fault they’re dead,” the words tore through Big Macintosh and tears streamed down his face. It was true the chimera only came to the farm because of what he did, his parents' death was his fault.

A sudden wailing brought Big Macintosh out of his despair and back to reality. He looked up to see Pinkie Pie wailing, tears pouring from her eyes looked two mini waterfalls. She sank to the ground in front of him crying out, “It’s all my fault! I left and you were all sad and I was all happy with my Grandma. I should’ve come and seen you and show you I was ok and see how you were doing. I mean I didn’t know where you lived, but I should’ve looked and not given up ‘til I found you. It might have taken years of searching only to have somepony say ‘He lives at the giant apple farm over there.’ But I still should’ve.”

Big Macintosh watched the young pink mare balling her manic personality and odd silliness showing through even in the face of utter despair and snapping him out of his own self-loathing depression. He leaned forward and touched his nose to hers in a shy kiss snapping her from her own frantic apology and softly said, “It’s not yer fault Pinkamina.”

She sniffed looking up at him with large uncharacteristically sad eyes and he leaned in nuzzling against her face to wipe away her tears. However, his own face was so tear-stained that all he managed to do was mix their tears together, but when he pulled back a huge smile was spread across her face and the joy had returned to her eyes.

They sat there in a shaded secluded part of the orchard and Pinkie Pie talked for hours. It was just like when they were young, one speaker and one listener, the roles had changed a little but they could still understand one another in a way no other pony could. Pinkie Pie talked about everything with dizzying speed and changed the topic so frequently and randomly that even the most dedicated listener would have trouble following, but not Big Macintosh. “Oh Mackie this is so great to see you again, ohhh we should throw a party, for me the new pony in town and for you,” She nudged his side, “My best friend.”

Big Macintosh’s smiling face turned grim and he looked down at the ground, a feeling of foreboding welling up in him and Pinkie Pie’s smile faded as concern filled her eyes. “Ah... ah’m sorry Pinkamina ah can’t ah... ah just can’t.” Big Macintosh would have loved to go to Pinkie Pie’s party to stand next to her and introduce her to every resident of Ponyville, but he could not bring himself to put her in that kind of danger. In his mind he was the cause of his parents’ death, the reason his little sisters did not have parents growing up. His powers were a curse and they would attract more danger, he knew they would. His family was close enough to protect but Pinkie Pie, all the way in Ponyville would be beyond his protection. He knew the only way she would stay safe is if nothing and nopony knew they were friends.

For the first time since they had met Pinkie Pie felt shut out from her big red friend, like a wall of pain and fear was keeping her out and stopped her from understanding what he was thinking. She was hurt that he was keeping her out, they had always trusted one another completely and, though it was a bit silly, that was why Pinkie Pie thought they could read one another. Then Pinkie Pie felt something come through the wall, an intense desire to protect her and she realized that all that fear was for her safety.

Pinkie Pie’s ears folded back sadly, Big Macintosh was in so much pain and she wondered if he even knew why he was afraid or if there was even a real reason. As big and strong as Big Macintosh was in many ways he still was just a frightened colt who could not save the two ponies who were supposed to protect him. Now after spending so long keeping things in and being strong for others, she was the first pony to whom he had let his guard down. Now after tearing those walls down, he had hastily build new ones to protect himself from getting hurt again and to protect her from being hurt by him. Right then Pinkie Pie decided she would do all she could to protect Big Macintosh from pain and fear and do all she could to tear down his walls.

Her eyes perked up as a smile spread across Pinkie Pie’s face. She nudged him in the side and he looked over at her, “Okie dokie lokie, I’ll just have a party for me and we’ll keep bein’ bestest best friends in secret. I bet it’ll be lots and lots of fun, sneaking around to spend time together.” She peeked over his broad back glancing back and forth suspiciously, “Always on the lookout and hiding out.’ She jumped up and faster than the red stallion could see she disappeared behind a tree far too small to hide her.

He looked back and forth for the young pink mare only to have her appear before him her smiling face nearly pressed against his. “And don’t worry,” She bounced to his side and lay down next to him, “I’m very good at keeping secrets.”

Big Macintosh smiled down at her his pain and fear lost in her smiling face, “Thank you Pinkamina.”

Pinkie Pie scrunched her face up in a frown and gave Big Macintosh a hard look, “Pinkie Pie. Aren’t you ever going to stop calling me Pinkamina, Mackie?”

A huge smile spread across Big Macintosh’s face, “Nnnope,” he said pointedly wondering if she would ever stop calling him Mackie.

Pinkie Pie shook her head smiling “Mmm, ummm, mmm nopie, you’ll always be Mackie to me,” and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Thank Celestia,” Big Macintosh thought and Pinkie Pie scrunched up her face in annoyance and gave a frustrated growl of defeat, which caused them both to laugh.

For several moments they basked in each other’s company Pinkie Pie once again chatting with endless enthusiasm and for the first time, Big Macintosh looked to the future with optimism hoping that it would be as peaceful as it was right then.

“Not me,” Pinkie Pie interjected reading Big Macintosh. “I hope lots and lots of exciting things happen so we’ll never be board. Oh did you hear that Princess Celestia was coming here for the Summer Sun Celebration this year...”

---

“...and then Fluttershy burst into the room chasing a whole herd of animals,” Pinkie Pie giggled excitedly.

It had been an exciting year, Big Macintosh thought, almost too exciting for the worrisome red stallion, but they had gotten through it, one tale of adventure after another told to him by Pinkie Pie. She and the others had just gotten back from their trip to Canterlot for the Great Galloping Gala and as usual Pinkie Pie had taken the first opportunity to sneak off to Sweet Apple Acers and tell Big Macintosh all about it.

He watched her intently as she told the story catching her every subtle and exuberant movement, they were as much a part of the story as her words. He smiled and shook his head almost unable to believe how amazing she and really all the fillies were.

Pinkie Pie paused her story, looked up at Big Macintosh and giggled, “Ya we’re amazing all right, amazing party crashers.”

Big Macintosh gave a little chuckle and shook his head, that was not what he meant of course. “Then what did you mean Mackie,” Pinkie Pie asked pointedly.

Big Macintosh smiled thinking back to the day Pinkie Pie and the others had met Twilight Sparkle and Nightmare Moon had returned. He had gotten so mad at them for running off into the Everfree Forest. Of course, Applejack thought his anger was directed at her alone but at the time his eyes were just as focused on Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie lowered her eyes sadly, “Sorry Mackie we didn’t mean to scare you like that.”

Shaking his head Big Macintosh lifted her snout with his. There was nothing he could have done against the power of somepony like Nightmare Moon, and they had done so many more amazing things than just that. The Ursa Minor, the hydra, the diamond dogs, and not one but two full grown dragons. Those were just the most dangerous threats they had dealt with, they had overcome so many other challenges. The ponies of Ponyville had once praised him as a hero, but compared to them his clumsy victory over the chimera was nothing.

The memories of the chimera came over Big Macintosh like a wave of grief, and suddenly his smile faded. Pinkie Pie’s ears folded back in concern as she felt the sadness wash over her big friend. The memory of the chimera always had this effect on the big red stallion. Pinkie Pie hated it when other ponies would bring it up to him, usually to congratulate him or something like that. She had seen it happen in town all too often when they would spy one another across the crowd and Pinkie Pie would feel his happiness sink into depression at the mention of it. Once Big Macintosh had come to Sugarcube Corner to pick up an order and another customer had come up to meet the ‘famous chimera slayer himself’. Pinkie Pie snapped and told the pony off before forcibly ejecting him from the shop.

It had taken a lot to explain to Mr. And Mrs. Cake why she had done that on behest of Big Macintosh, a pony neither of them though Pinkie Pie had ever even met before. For his part, Big Macintosh had been terribly embarrassed by the whole scene and Pinkie Pie thought that he was mad at her, but the next time she came to visit him he'd been quick to thank her.

They looked at each other smiling at the shared memory, Pinkie Pie flicked her mane out of her face and nudged his side, “You’re not that tough anyway Mackie.”

“Oh really,” he thought with a chuckle.

“Really, really. You Titan ponies are supposed to be all tough, but you got hurt during applebucking season remember.” She said poking his once injured side again.

Big Macintosh chuckled, he did remember that and he also remembered how he had gotten hurt. Granny Smith had sent him away north of Ponyville to an isolated farm to deliver a package to an old friend of hers. Granny Smith never relied on messenger pegasi for such things, she did not think it was proper to give something so personal to a stranger. On the way back Big Macintosh had run into the very same hydra that Pinkie Pie and the fillies did at Froggy Bottom Bog. He had chased the monster off, to what he later discovered, was towards the bog, but not before the monster landed a solid bite with one of its mouths. Only magically sharpened things could pierce Big Macintosh’s hide, but the hydra’s strength was enough to break a couple of the red stallion’s ribs.

Big Macintosh regretted not being able to help his sister with the harvest and that the hydra had later put Pinkie Pie, his sister and their friends in danger, but he had to admit it was worth the pain to have Pinkie Pie fuss over him like she had.

Big Macintosh made sure that he did not broadcast that last thought and Pinkie Pie continued. “And there was that time you got the flu during that thing with the napping dragon.”

Big Macintosh remembered that too, he had no idea how he caught the flu, he had never been sick in his life. The flu left him pretty weak, still strong enough to work by his estimate, but with his yoke on he was struggling to lift things his admittedly strong sister Applejack could lift with ease. Again he had to hide his thoughts of when Pinkie Pie had found him nearly passed out in the orchard and everything she did to help him get better, complete with nurse’s hat.

“And then sometimes you get a nose bleed out of nowhere like that time I came back from Appleloosa,” She listed on, a hoof to her chin. Big Macintosh had to fight to keep the memory of Pinkie Pie surprising him with a visit in the outfit she had picked up in the frontier town at least if he did not want to get another one of those annoying nose bleeds.

Each time he pushed down one of these memories Pinkie Pie felt a wave of giddy joy coming from her friend and she gave him a mischievously knowing smile that he never seemed to notice. There were some thoughts that they both wanted to keep to themselves, or at least Big Macintosh did and Pinkie Pie had secrets to keep. Pinkie Pie was happy to say anything she thought out loud, but some of those things made her big red friend uncomfortable so she kept them to herself. Big Macintosh was not very good at keeping secrets, at least not from her, they had a way of slipping out. If he had a secret he had to keep from her he had to avoid her completely, like when her friends were setting up the surprise part for her.

A wave of guilt passed over the normally cheery young mare. She had talked to Big Macintosh before about that incident, she was so embarrassed and though she had fun with her friends Pinkie Pie did not feel any better until she talked to Big Macintosh.

Big Macintosh nuzzled her cheek snapping Pinkie Pie of out her gloomy thoughts, he knew better than anypony just how amazing she was. He remembered how she had dealt with that mean spirited griffin Gilda. How, even with nopony’s help, she had dealt with the swarm of parasprites when nopony else could and then there was her amazing Pinkie Sense. There were so many more things Big Macintosh could list but it seemed that was enough to get his point across.

He felt her forelegs wrap around his neck and pull him into a tight hug. “Thanks, Mackie, you always know just what to say to make my gloomy clouds go away.”

Big Macintosh smiled warmly, Pinkie Pie pulled back and looked into his eyes. It was there in both their eyes, the desire to become more than mere friends. The wall that separated them had waned over the past year, but it was still there blocking them both from what they wanted.

Eventually, Pinkie Pie let go, the reassuring smile never leaving her face, “Oh wellie well, I gotta get back to Sugarcube Corner and help the cakes with an order. I’ll see you soon k Mackie.”

Big Macintosh nodded, “Eeyep, Pinkamina.”

Pinkie Pie giggled starting to enjoy hearing her full name when it came from Big Macintosh. She gave him a last wave goodbye then turned to leave, but she did not. Instead, she turned back, quickly slipped up to him and before he knew what was happening she planted a quick kiss on his lips. She giggled at the silly look he had suddenly developed then skipped off into the orchard without another word and vanished, slipping casually into hiding on her way out.

Big Macintosh shook off his dopey expression, stood, stretched the stiffness from his body and yawned, shaking his head to banish the drowsiness that had come over him. He had never been a lazy pony, but spending time with Pinkie Pie made him feel so relaxed he could just fall asleep right in the middle of the day. Of course, that kiss was something new and it certainly woke him up, he wondered what it was for.

He was about to forget about it and go back to work when he heard the sound of ponies approaching. He turned towards the sound to find his sister Applejack and her pegasus friend Rainbow Dash approaching. The two were in a world of their own, talking and laughing not even taking notice of him. They trotted together so close almost nothing could have passed between them; Rainbow Dash even had a wing wrapped around her friend.

Big Macintosh cleared his throat loudly to get their attention which caused the pair to jump and Rainbow Dash to instinctively take to the air. When they saw it was just Big Macintosh they both relaxed Rainbow Dash hovering just above Applejack who was now looking a little embarrassed.

“Oh hay there Big Macintosh, Ah’m bettin’ yer wonderin’ why ah’m not at the farm doin’ my chores?” Applejack said a little sheepishly, she was never one to shrug off her responsibilities, Big Macintosh knew that, but his time with Pinkie Pie had left the stallion with a bit of an impish streak so he decided to give her a hard time of it. “Eeyup.”

“Ah well, Rainbow Dash came over ta visit, ya see, and we got talkin’ about the race and decided we should have a rematch... another one.” Applejack drew lines in the grass with her hooves nervously, wishing she had a better reason for taking off.

Rainbow Dash hovering above the earth pony and did not look nervous at all, in fact, she seemed to be quite pleased with herself, “And I won this time.”

Applejack shot her friend a competitive but playful look, the corners of her mouth curling up into a smile. “This time,” she said pointedly meaning there would be yet another rematch soon. Rainbow Dash returned her friend's competitive smile and landed next to her blond mane friend, “This time,” she agreed with a nod.

Applejack turned back to her brother a little less sheepish now that Rainbow Dash was next to her. “Anyways ah’ll get straight back home and finish up my chores, ah little break ain’t nothin’ ta worry about.”

Big Macintosh smiled and shook his head, “Nnope.”

Rainbow Dash was a little confused as with her friend or not, but Applejack understood him perfectly. “Ahh well good, Ah reckon ah should be gettin’ back ta the farm then. See you at supper Big Macintosh.”

Applejack quickly trotted towards the farm temporarily leaving her friend standing alone in the presence of the large stallion who looked down at her curiously. Rainbow Dash was very unaccustomed to anypony looking down at her and quickly became nervous. “Uhh... hey AJ wait up!” Rainbow Dash called after her friend zooming after the blond mare, “I’ll walk you home,” She said landing next to her friend.

“Surin’ ya can Rainbow Dash,” Applejack said and the two trotted off together. It took only a few steps before Rainbow Dash’s wing returned to its previous position wrapped around her friend.

Big Macintosh had noticed a change in his sister’s relationship with the cyan pegasus ever since they competed against one another in the Running of the Leaves. It was nothing significant, even Rainbow Dash wrapping her wing around Applejack was not that common of an occurrence, but to any who knew them it was plain to see that they were growing closer. Their relationship was changing slowly as they grew closer; Pinkie Pie wanted her and his relationship to change as well. From the moment Pinkie Pie and Big Macintosh had met each other again he could tell she wanted the relationship to be more than what it was when they were kids. Now Big Macintosh realized just how far that want extended past just being open about their friendship with family and friends. That had never been clearer than the night of the big storm when his sister stayed at Twilight Sparkle’s.

---

Big Macintosh burst into his room and quickly shut the door careful not to slam it. He absentmindedly tossed a towel to the dripping wet Pinkie Pie as he pressed his ear to the door trying the listen over the sound of his heavy breathing. He had to make sure Granny Smith had not come up to spy on him after his hasty and somewhat suspicious arrival.

He and Pinkie Pie had been visiting out in the orchard when the storm hit. Big Macintosh cursed himself for staying out so long, he knew that the storm was coming that was why his sister had gone to the town square to help clean up. It was becoming a bad habit of his to lose track of time when visiting with Pinkie Pie. With no time for Pinkie Pie to get home Big Macintosh had to bring her back to the barn-like farm house, she would have to spend the night there. However, Big Macintosh had no idea how he would explain what she was doing there or how he had found her to Granny Smith without revealing his secret. Not knowing what else to do Big Macintosh snuck the young pink mare through his window into his room. Then rushed into the house telling Granny Smith how tired he was and that he was going straight to bed, grabbing a couple of towels along the way.

All Big Macintosh heard at the door was the sound of his own thumping heart and with a sigh of relief he backed up from the door and began rubbing the towel over his mane. He turned back to see Pinkie Pie flailing to get the now wet towel off of her head. Big Macintosh smiled to himself thinking how cute she looked. He walked over to her and flipped the towel back off her head allowing her to shake it off.

Big Macintosh was about to tease her about it when she looked up at him and he froze, she had never given him a look like that before. It was full of the playfulness she was so well known for but there was also a kind of mischievousness in those eyes that he had never seen in her. Before he could even think anything she jumped up at the red stallion who was so stunned that he lost his balance and fell back onto his bed with her on top of him.

“Pink...” again he was cut short, his warning that they had to be quiet or might be caught was lost as her lips touched his own. For a moment Big Macintosh did not know what to do, but quickly all other thoughts were lost and he melted into the kiss his forelegs moving of their own accord to wrap around Pinkie Pie and gently draw her in closer.

---

Nothing else had happened that night, the pair slept wrapped in one another’s embrace and early the next morning they snuck out nopony the wiser, or so Big Macintosh hopped. Granny Smith reminded him later that morning that it was polite to feed guests before sending them on their way, but Granny Smith was always spouting off random bits of advice like that, so it did not mean anything.

Big Macintosh and Pinkie Pie had never talked about that night since and today’s was the first kiss they had shared since that night. Thinking on it now though Big Macintosh wondered if changing their relationship was really be such a bad thing.

Author's Note:

And done, thank goodness! Rereading and editing work this old was painful at times, but aleast it served to show how far I've come as a writer.
So does Big Macintosh and Pinkie Pie ever get together officially, well go give my other story Darkest Star a read to find out. I'll be posting updates on it again come Tuesday.
Thank you for reading.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment