• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 3,770 Views, 101 Comments

Argonian My Dream - mitchboy

  • ...
49
 101
 3,770

Chapter 4: David and Goliath ( Edited in 6/2/20 )

Now it was time for a rematch.

We started charging at the yeti, only for it to smack us like twenty feet away from him. We landed on the snow backfirst and got up just in time to see that thing jump in the air and landed about a few feet away from me and Thorax. It grabbed me and squeeze me in a tight grip.

"Ugh...too... strong....must...find....away....out!" I must find away out of its grib. I realize that I still had Thorax as a sword in my hand and I didn't let go of him? Damn. I guess I have a good grib on him. Wait, this just gives me an idea.

"Take....THIS!" I stab the yeti's arm using Thorax. It worked really well as it howls in pain. It tossed the two of us and we landed on the snow. Thorax morph back to his original form and was freaking out due to the blood he had on his horn.

"Blood! Blood! Blood on my horn! Why did you do that!? Why?!"

"Get ahold of yourself. I did that because that beast was gonna kill me."

My body started to ache a bit as I rub my torso from side to side. Too bad I can only heal once a day. Thorax was still freaking out over the fact that he had blood on his horn. The yeti's shadow can be seen and we turn around just in time to see it rising its fist in the air and slams them down on us.

We got out of the away just in time for me to latch on to it and wrestle with this snow ape.

Unfortunately, that was stupid of me as the yeti flicks me off of its arms and I slammed into a nearby boulder. Thorax looks terrified when the yeti step closer to him. He didn't move so he just stood there like a frighten dog. I got up and from the looks of things, we are really sucking at fighting a yeti.

"Thorax, Move!" I shouted, hoping he would hear me.

He did move out of the way when the yeti prepares to slam its fist on him. Thorax really needs to learn how to fight in order to avoid dying.

"Thorax, you need to not stand still if you don't want the yeti to kill you." I said, while scolding him.

Thorax lowered his head before perking up when he heard the yeti's foot steps coming. I move him out of the away and was smashed by that thing again. "NO!" Thorax yelled in shock.

I was starting to feel little dizzy here. I got up completely and saw that the yeti was standing there in front of me, looking like it was gonna kill me.

I see Thorax still shaking in fear. He didn't know what he got himself into and nether did I. The yeti was about to grab me, but I moved out of the way to avoid the grip of the beast. I ran up to my Changeling buddy and try to shake the fear out of him. "You need to be brave. You have to face your fear."

"But I can't."

"Yes, you can. Look, it's alright to be scared but sooner or later you have to face them. If you don't, you will die."

After hearing that word, Thorax's eyes went wide as plates and looks really mad. He wasn't mad at me he was mad at the yeti who was glaring at him too.

"Stand back. I'll take care of this." I did what he said as he was engulf in flames again and was now transform into a yeti.

He then let out a roar of his own before he collided with the yeti in a lock up. They both look evenly match, it was then that the yeti pushed Thorax away from him but he got up and sucker punch that white fur ball.

Damn, this is like a monster movie, only better.

The yeti punch him back and they both started punching each other. Soon, Thorax was getting tired but he saw the incoming fist and grabbed it. He twisted its wrist and if I listen carefully I can hear the bones crack. The yeti was not liking this as it howls in pain. The yeti started clawing at Thorax's right eye making him yell in pain. This give it time to bite him on the shoulder to add more pain. He's gonna get killed if he doesn't do something.

He retaliates by biting the yeti's left shoulder and ripping off a huge chunks of it. It lets go of him as it looks at its shoulder blade and sees blood oozing out as well as blood clots on it. Thorax you are an animal.

The yeti refuse to give up as it ran up to him, but he was ready for the yeti come after him. He lifted it up and throw it at me.

"Whoa!" I cried out, moving away from the falling yeti. It rolled around and stop near the edge of the cliff which must have sharp rocks at the bottom. It got up and roars at the two of us. This was getting boring so I pick up a nearby rock and threw it at the yeti.

The rock hit the yeti in the forehead and got knock out as it falls off the cliff and was impaled by the sharp rocks.

We look down and saw a horrible sight ever. "Wow, Thorax, you kick its ass," I said, looking at him while he changes back.

"Thanks," he said, looking bashful at what he did. "I'm not really a fan of violence. It's just a horrible tick I have. Say, I didn't get your name."

He's right, I forget to tell him what my name was after the whole yeti battle. Should I tell him my real name or my new name?

.....You know what, I'm gonna use my new name and I got the perfect one. "I'm Razor."

"Nice to meet you," Thorax said, holding his hoof in front of me. I respond by grabbing his hoof and started shaking.

A gust of wind blew right at us which made us shiver. "We need to find shelter and fast."

"I smell love on the northern right side," Thorax said, pointing right.

"You can smell love?"

"Yes, every Changeling can. It's how we can find food. We have to hurry."

And so we did, we started to head right to find shelter. I hope he knows where he's taking me. I really hate the cold.

Author's Note:

Thorax is hardcore for a coward but then again, Razor did motivate him into fighting the yeti. And it looks like these two are now friends.

Yes, changeling can smell love. It's how Queen Chrysalis and her changelings can sense it.

Razor will get a weapon of his own and meets someone he knows in the next chapter of my story.

I chose the name Razor becuase it sounds awesome.