• ...
23
 6
 596

Giving Birth To The Baby

They arrived at the care room. Celestia placed Cadence on the bed. "Stay calm, Cadence, we have two new friends here to help you give birth to the baby."

"I'm happy to help, Princess.", Jesse said hopping on the bed and kneeling in front of Cadence.

"Jesse, wait, you never done this before.", J.T. said warning his brother.

"J.T., it's okay, this is my first time doing this, I'm sure I can handle it.", Jesse said. "Do you even know what this is?"

"It's called a sexual surgery!", J.T. exclaimed.

"It's called a baby.", Jesse said. "Why would you say I wouldn't handle these things?"

"Can we get it over with, my wife's running out of energy.", Shining Armor said.

Jesse got himself prepared to pull the baby out. "Alright, Cadence, I want you to try your hardest to push the baby out.", he said. "On the count of three, you have to push. 1... 2... 3... push."

Cadence started to push, the baby's head was nearly popping out. "It's coming out, keep pushing.", Jesse said. He grabbed the head and pulled it out making the baby's body come half out. Jesse yelled as he kept pulling the baby. "TAKING MY STRENGTH AWAY!", he yelled.

J.T. watched in horror as he watched his brother pull the baby out.

"YOU GOT TO PUT YOUR HANDS IN!", Jesse shouted. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN!"

"NO!", J.T. exclaimed.

"BE A MAN!", Jesse yelled.

"NO!", J.T. yelled again.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN, J!", Jesse yelled.

J.T. put his hands on the baby preparing to help his brother.

"THREE, TWO, ONE!" They both pulled and the whole baby came out. The two brothers fell on their backs as they kept their grip on the baby.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to grab a towel.", Luna said leaving the room for a towel.

"NONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE A TOWEL?!", J.T. asked yelling.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL CRAZY?!", Jesse screamed. "I'VE ALREADY HELD ON TO THE BABY FOR THIRTY SECONDS YOU FREAKS!"

"I'm back with the towel.", Luna said holding the towel in her magic. She grabbed the baby with her magic and wrapped the baby around in the towel. "We'll be back with the baby, we need to clean the baby and do tests on it."