• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 358 Views, 2 Comments

What Have I Done - Timelordderpy



This story was inspired by LupiArt's original story on Deviantart and YouTube

  • ...
 2
 358

Chapter 3

Upon entering the hospital, Chess was immediately rushed into the ER. Joe was sent to a normal room because his injuries weren’t too severe.
By the time Nancy and Sally arrived at the hospital, the doctor had just finished with Joe while Chess was still being treated.

Inside Joe's room,

"Daddy!"

Sally shouted running up and jumping into her father's lap hugging him tightly.

"Daddy are you OK I was really scared? What happened to our house? Where are we going to live now? Where's Chess? Is she gonna be OK? What happened to her? Why aren't you two together like you was in the car?...(Sniff)Is...is sis gonna die?"

Sally asked her father all at once, and both her parents are shocked by Sally's last question. Joe immediately answered

" Nono sweetie. Chess is not gonna die. She's going to be OK I promise. I'm OK too. There was an accident with a fire. I'm going to ask my brother if we can live with him for a little while. Just until we can get a new house. Chess is with the doctors. She got hurt and they're fixing her. They're going to make her feel better. I can't be be in the room while they're fixing Chess because I'll be in their way. But she'll be out soon enough and then we can all go see her. Everything's going to be OK sweetie you'll see."

But in Joe's mind he's thinking

I hope so... Chess...please be OK.

After Joe gave his daughter a comforting hug, he sat Sally back down on his lap. Nancy sat next to Joe on the bed and wrapped her arms around him. Joe used his wings to pull his wife close to him, and gave both her and Sally another hug. This one lasting longer than before.