• Published 5th Dec 2016
  • 749 Views, 75 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh EQG 8: The 63rd Dimension - Bahamut0



SciTwi makes a portal to another dimension. Apparently, things are slightly different there.

  • ...
3
 75
 749

Duel 3: Old enemy, new gender

Umbra appeared from a swirl of shadow with a dark smile on her face as she walked towards Burst and Saffira and their friends. "The time has come Saffira! Prepare to..." Umbra paused when she noticed Burst. "Well, well. What handsome specimen do we have here? You didn't tell me you had a twin brother." Umbra then brushed her hand on Burst's cheek. "So what's your name?" Burst brushed off her hand.

"One. I'm not her brother. I'm her counterpart from another dimension. Two. My name is Burst Stream. And three. I'm taken." Burst then showed her a picture of him with Celestia and Moon. "Sorry." Umbra pouted.

"You're kidding me! They're even hotter than me!"

"Could you just leave these guys alone? You're coming off more as annoying than menacing. And for goodness sake STOP hitting on Saffira's boyfriends. So how about it?" Umbra then got an idea, and a grin appeared on her face.

"I'll leave them alone forever if you beat me in a duel. But on one condition..."

"And that would be?"

"If you lose, you have to be my love-slave for a whole week!"

"...Challenge accepted. It's time to duel!"

Burst: 8000
Umbra: 8000

"I'll take the first move! I play Fires of Doomsday to special summon two tokens! Now I tribute them to bring out Dragon Core Hexer! I end my turn. Your move.", Umbra said with a wink.

"I draw! Nice! I summon Maiden with Eyes of Blue in attack mode and end my turn!"

"Not the best move, but I like a guy who likes to take risks! Attack Dragon Core Hexer!"

"Not so fast! I activate Maiden's effect! If she's targeted for an attack, I can negate the attack and special summon a Blue Eyes White Dragon from my hand, deck, or graveyard! I'll special summon one from my deck!"

"Looks like Maiden has some protective boyfriends. I end my turn."

"My move! I'll discard a card to activate The Melody of Awakening Dragon! I'll discard one card to add two dragons with 3000 or more attack and 2500 or less defense from my deck to my hand! Now I'll reveal a Blue Eyes in my hand to special summon Blue Eyes Alternative White Dragon! Now I'll discard Sage with Eyes of Blue and target Maiden! Maiden may go to the graveyard but I get to special summon the Blue Eyes in my hand! Now I'll use Alternative's effect! I can target and destroy one monster you control! Your Dragon Core Hexer just got fried! Now my other two Blue Eyes White Dragons attack you directly! White Lightning!" Umbra winced as she took the full force of the attack! "That's all for my turn."

Burst: 8000
Umbra: 2000

"i like a guys who can push me to my limits.", Umbra said with a smirk.

"Please stop flirting with me. I'm not interested!" Umbra pouted.

"Your loss. My move! I play Dark Hole to destroy all monsters on the field! Now I play Advanced Ritual Art! I'll send a normal monster with the exact level of the ritual monster I want to summon! I ritual summon Dark Mistress Zeria! Now I'll play the Megamorph equip spell! Since my life points are lower than yours, Zeria's attack doubles! Attack! Dark Thunder!" A bolt of black thunder struck Burst directly! "I end my turn by setting a card face-down."

Burst: 2600
Umbra: 2000

"Well this has been fun, but it's time for me to end this! I draw! I play Trade-In to discard a level eight monster from my hand to draw two new cards! I play the spell card Harmony Absolute! I'll banish one Blue Eyes White Dragon from my graveyard to bring out Blue Eyes Absolute Dragon! Now he gains 300 attack for each monster in my graveyard! Last I checked, there were five monsters in my graveyard, so he gains 1500 attack! Destroy her Zeria! Absolute Neutron Blast!"

"You played right into my hands! I activate my trap! Magic Cylinder! This deals your own monster's attack points as damage!"

"I don't think so! Blue Eyes Absolute's effect activates! He's unaffected by card effects, so your Magic Cylinder won't make a dent or even stop him! Also, you just gave me life point boost!"

"WHAT?!"

"When a card effect would deal me damage, Blue Eyes Absolute makes it so that my life points are increased by the amount of damage instead!" Umbra braced herself as Zeria was destroyed! "I end my turn."

Burst: 8100
Umbra: 900

"Let's see just how absolute your dragon really is! I discard a card to activate Lightning Vortex! This destroys all monsters you control!" A flash of lightning rained down from the sky and struck Blue Eyes Absolute! But when the dust cleared, Blue Eyes was still on the field! "I guess he really is absolute.", Umbra said with a nervous smile. "Please be gentle!"

"Let's end this Blue Eyes! Absolute Neutron Blast!" Blue Eyes nodded as he fired off his signature attack! A rainbow-colored neutron blast blanketed Umbra's field! Wiping out the last of her life points! "And that's game!" Umbra was pouting. "Wanna drown your sorrows in root beer floats." Umbra sniffled.

"Yeah. I'd like that."